Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 am
The pixie stays silent in a bit of confusion, wondering what she was up to. She seemed to look as if holding him makes her feel happy, though continually threatened his life. He stopped squirming to ask "What kind of bet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 pm
Luna smiles"Simple if you can guess my true element you can have your freedom but if your can't you are forever my slave"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm
The pixie remains silent for a moment before asking "What if I choose not to answer?... there some middle ground?... and what kind of slave we talking?... your not going to abuse me and such, are you?... because I've got enough of that from where I came from... and I doubt you mean sex slave, because... well, I'm too small for ya and I'm physically unable to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm
"If you choose not to answer I will take your powers away and do as I wish any ways.. If you do as you are told you wont be harmed. I don't need a sex slave when I have my love"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 pm
Massadookie turns his attention away from a book to glance over. "Hu?... oh, right... yes." He said before looking back down to the book. The pixie sighs before asking "Is it... Darkness?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 am
"Nope"Luna smiles darkly"You lost the bet"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 pm
The pixie sighs before asking "... Well... what was it then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 am
Luna looks at him"Earth air fire and water"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 am
"I love you too,"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 pm
The pixie sighs. "You had asked for your "true element"... not more than one element... not fair."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm
"They are my true element"She said."I am one with all four it is fair"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 am
The pixie remains silent for a moment before asking "... So how's this going to work?... You going to like... put some spell on me... or like some leash until you break me in or what?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 pm
Jaded smiles and hugs her.

Luna looks at him used the tip of her nail to put a mark in the pixies neck"This will bind you to me for all times unless I take it off. And if any harm comes to me by your kind.It will hurt you greatly"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm
The pixie dashes out of Luna's hands to remain afloat in front of her face. "What!? "My kind"?!... What are you, racist and cruel?!... You saying that if some other pixie runs up and hurts you, then I'm to pay because of you?!" He asks, dashing left and right, up and down, creating a seemingly continues glowing line that crosses into itself in front of Luna's face due to his swift movement. "You got to be kidding me! How unfair must you be?!... I came to see little ol' Massasooni here, ending up getting trapped by someone I don't even know that's just WITH him! Urgh..." The pixe finally rests itself on a shelf, the trail of glow swiftly fading. Massasooni glances over with an eyebrow raised. "You done there, Fred?..." The pixie turns towards Massasooni. "... Yep." Massasooni tosses away the book and crosses his arms before turning towards the pixie, apparently named Fred. "Alright... what's he sending you out here to find me for now?" Fred groans. "Well... I don't know... he just asked me to find you and get you out of your hiding spot... or whatever... you know how he is... asking me to do crap without ever so much caring to answer why and what point and such..." Massasooni rolls his eyes, turning to the window. "So... he wants to find me now?... hm..." Fred glances around.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm
Luna watches him and laughs. She turns and walks to the kitchen"Want something to eat little one..And so you know I can never enslave anyone. And I am not racist. You are the first I seen of your kind. "She could have a cruel side"That mark is one to let me know if you are in danger"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games