Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smirked, and then whispered in her ear again, ''I don't know if He's got enough energy after last night. You see, he practically raped me, but his performance made me decide to continue.... Three more times.'' Shane said, with a smirk.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

"My love is Addicting..... You will always want more."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame smirked, "And I was thinking you were the faithful type." She said jokingly. "Well, Whatever energy is left, I'll take it out of him."

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane frowned, ''I...'' This bothered him, for he had been very guilty-feeling for cheating on Velox. Although he did sort-of want Kami all for himself, as well, maybe getting him with this girl would be best for Shane and Velox's relationship. He just hoped it wouldn't hurt his and Kami's. ''Aha. You do that, Ayame. I assure you it will be fun.'' Shane said, with a smirk.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:37 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although Ayame was suspicious, she did not show it. "Okay, well... Are you sure its okay?"

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:40 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane fakely smiled, ''Of course, if it's okay with you two. Anyways... I'm.. going to head home. Good bye, Ayame. I'll.. talk to you later.'' Shane said, and used body flicker to disappear.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 am

User Image

Ayame knew something was bothering him, but he had already left. She turned to Kami, she walked toward him. "Hi, sorry for that um.... Display."

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

{{LIAR VELOX IS TOP!!!}}
"No it's alright, Ayame," Kami said as he recalled her name from her conversation with Shane. He practically heard everything the two said. "So what exactly are you doing in Iwagakure? It seems that a lot of Kumogakure-nin have been coming here lately."

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 am

User Image

"How'd you know my name?" She said with a smile. "Well, Kumo is deprived of cute guys so I came to Iwa in hope to find a cute boy."

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki smiled. "It wasn't like I was standing right here," he said sarcastically. Kamizuki chuckled at her answer. "Oh, so that's the reason, eh? You ask me I'd say there isn't many cute guys here. It's Kumo with all the guys."

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:44 am

User Image

"If you heard everything, then you'd know why I was here in front of you. So far the only two cute guys I've met are you and Shane, but Shane is gay. You on the other hand, are single." Ayame smiled devilishly.

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kami smirked at the young lady. "Wasn't it you that was just playing hard to get?" the boy asked with a raised eyebrow, highly curious as to why the sudden change of mind. Kamizuki had lied, for he'd not listen to the whole conversation, merely the parts about his brother.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 am

User Image

Ayame giggled, "Let's just say I got a little tip from Shane." She got just a little closer to Kami.

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

"Is that so," Kami merely said as he stepped closer to her as well. The two were now no more than inches away. Kamizuki looked over Ayame's beautiful with red-purple eyes.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:57 am

User Image

Ayame moved closer, now their bodies were touching. She leaned forward but stopped right at his lips and smiled, "Lets see what happens when I'm this close." She whispered.

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:05 am
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

"Do you really want to find out?" Kami asked as placed his hands upon her butt and closed the rested of the distance, giving her a little more then and simple peck on the lips. "Would you like to find more?" he asked with a devious smile.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User ImageUser Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out