Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Silvia nodded and smiled following Lexi and Val.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm
(so I'll just pop in, reinforcements from a distant kingdom Aldur, how about that)  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm
(may i say may i say it....Frost and Kabuato are demon infested aw! ok im good for now -shuts up-)

Lexi took Silvia's and Val's hand vanishing. They reppeared near Kiba.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm
(I'll give you one of the kingdoms we actually named.Its called Zakatar.From LOTB:The New Age.Don't ask..xD.)

Valcom could tell the vault door was closed and groaned turning and nailing Zelron in the nose.Zelron caught him lifting him up and slamming him on the stairs grabbing Valcom by the arm and Valcom's arm began to decompose.Valcom growled and kicked Zelron so hard he flew into a pillar.He could hear the vault shake and knew it could fall down.

Zelron stood up and charged the two men's fists colliding with there opponents temples sending them both hurling into walls.

Kiba looked at Lexi as they popped up infront of him.

"Whats up?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 pm
~Kanderas walked about the forest awaiting to arrive, suddenly he spotted a caravan of demons being attacked of what he expected to bet vampires, "I have come from the kingdom of Zakatar I have heard this kingdom needs my assistance" kanderas said as he smiled.~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm
(Frost Kingdom my kingdom i made hehehe -shuts up again-)

Frost kingdom infested by demons that aren't ice demons" Lexi grumbled and looked around. "Val was just here?!"

A figure materlized inside the tomb room swiftly grabbing the weapons Lexi had spoken off. The figure removed its mask...Val.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm
Zelron punched Valcom so hard he flew into another pillar breaking it and appeared in a flash behind Val grabing her by her hair which began to fall away slowly and turning the Burst of Hell sword and Soul Stealer to ash by simply holding them and then looked at the Shifter Stopper about to do the same to it.

"So a little girl eh..ha.Lets see.."he said tossing her hard against the wall.Valcom's wolf figure came from the side tackling Zelron threw another pillar.Zelron and Valcom continued fighting giving his daughter a chance to teleport.

(1 outta 3 of thouse blades aren't bad.You won't have any shifter problems anymore..xD.)

Damon looked at the man nodded with a raised brow.

"I'm Damon.And uh..buddy if you were sent here to help us..you shoulda broughta army with ya.."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:35 pm
(hello, I'm trying to say helloooo)  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 pm
(I edited xD.I just got so many things to put down sometimes it takes me a minute..Damon introduced himself thou.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 pm
Val yelped in agony shaking the loose strands. She had short now. She wanted to wander so she grabbed Shifter Stopper slinging it on her her and ran deeper in the tunnel not hearing the fight anymore. She saw glowing and followed the Spirit

(aw Val...tsk tsk she stubborn...aw that would be intresting...)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm
kanderas lifted his helmet hood "I am the army" he said smiling. to show his strength he unsheathed his sword." point at anything that you want destroyed it'll be done in less than a day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 pm
(hehe..just stop before I get Val killed xD.Honestly u is stubborn)

Valcom's head rammed threw the pillar and then tunnels suddenly began to shake as rocks fell in the way.Zelron smirked grabbing him by the head and slamming Valcom into another post.Zelron's figure easyily caught up with Val and this time he grabbed her by her hand and tossed her into a pillar sending her threw it.Then the rof began to give way.Valcom's figure speared Zelron into the middle of the tunnels.

A figure appeared beside Val grabbing her around the waist and the two dispersed.They reappeared in the camp.Traci sighed dispersed again leaving Val with her mother Lexi.

The vaults began to shine with a black light and suddenly a explosion went threw the vault and Zelron chuckled seeing Valcom standing up.Grabbing him he slammed him into three spikes in the wall right next to the door.He unlocked the door and left closing it behind him and sending a explosion of flame into the barley holding roof of the cave and with thousands of loud thuds the cave caved in.

Damon bent his head down next to the man and chuckled.

"I'm a vampire buddy..that control Ice and Earth.I don't need that..but uh..i'll gladly accept your help."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 pm
(its a genetic thing though! )

Val shook standing back up as she tried to run.

Lexi grabbed ahold of Val who was screaming and crying. "He got daddy he got daddy!" she screamed dropping Shifter Stopper and five more items she found in the weaponary room she found before she got out

Lexi glanced down and blinked staring in shock.

Victor grabbed Lucius who understood what his sister ment  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm
(the 5 items better not b enchantment items I mean honestly i'll have Zelron ash them if I got to but your really cheating everybody else. sad atleast from the ones you've described so far..*glare*)

Kiba groaned .

"Jesus Christ..not Valcom.Great just great.."he mutterd.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm
Lexi sighed shaking her head. "Val why the hell did you just take the defenses of your grandfather's grave?!"

Val hung her head. "Im sorry mom..." she said softly

Lexi sighed biting her bottom lip "Its alright Val they useless out of the cave now they are just mortal objects..." she sighed. "they were the protections that left the tomb standing up so it's worse now" She let go of Val biting her bottom lip harder tearing up

(yea i was planning this part)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games