Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:09 pm
Vincent was ready to hit Alex when he said his first statement. But when he said he prefered him he relaxed and smiled gently. He shook his head and Alex and at Ventarbre.
"Why is the book so important? He carries it around lie a child and now you want it Alex. So whats so specail about the book?"
He inquired gently.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:02 pm

"It's a special magical book that is writing itself as the history of this building changes. Which means punch a hole in a wall and it will be magically recorded in this book. It also means that it can explain almost anything concerning this place," he told Vincent using a very deep and serious voice, almost like the one you use to tell stories around a campfire. But then he took a more joyful and childish tone.
"But who cares about that? I mean, COME ON! It's a magical book! Just that is enough! I wonder how it was made? Who wrote it? How it works? How much I could get from it on the black market? What am I saying, I would keep it for myself. Like, WHAT A RELIC!"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:05 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:06 pm
Vincent shook his head. "Alex its not yours, Vent found it let him have it. If you want something magical ill lend you one of my dolls. Otherwise you dont need the book, magical or not." Vincent said gently. He took hold of Alex's arm and tried to pull him away from Vent and the book.
"Come on, dont you have the bok that you need anyways?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:07 pm
EDIT:
"Liking him better doesn't mean I can't love women too. And beside, I taught that by now you would knew that fire doesn't really afect me...." He said with a huge grin as he was aproching Ven.
But then, he heard VIncent speaking behind him.
"Uh? But Vincenet, come oooooooooooooon. Can't I have it? You know it would be great!... Meh, Alright, alright."
He then turned himself toward the litle man.
"You won...for now."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:17 pm
Vincent dragged Alex away from Vent. "Maybe if your nice to him he'll let you look at it again. Taking what you want is only going to get you in trouble."
Vincent stopped walking, his hand still wrapped around Alex's arms. Wow that was the hell of an ironic statement coming from me. He thought. He had stolen many things in his life and now he was stopped someone else from doing what he had done in his past. Vincent shook his head and let go of Alex. What the hell is happening to me? I shoudlnt have been able to leave my mask off for so long when Caly was comforting me. And now im telling other not to do what ive done?

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:49 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:48 pm
((*falls off her chair in giggles* you guys are hilarious))

As she started towards the main lobby she thought she heard her anme distantly from the ones outside, but figured they were just discussing what had been going on and paid them no mind. Stopping in the middle of the lobby she managed to convince Poison that she was okay now and to let her go. The plant was a little reluctant, but did as he was asked, his vines releasing their gentle embrace around the half elf. She set him on the floor right next to her feet and peered around the room.

Although some of her magic had gotten around to repairing some of the flooring, it hadn't reached all of it nor did it reach the walls. Gazing around she knew that calling forth stronger magic would expend more energy than she truly wanted, but the building needed it....and she also needed to warn the others what she was going to do. With just a touch of magic she created a small floating greenish-blue orb in front of her. Whispering into it she created a spell that would deliver a message to the others...though she was aiming it for it to go to Vincent. The message that would be delivered was that she was going to be calling on stronger spells and levels of energy and warned them that she needed to work without interruptions for the time being. She didn't want anyone to accidently get hurt in any way.

When she finished with her spell she shooed it away to bob along in the air towards the way she came, flitting through the walls and solid objects in its path.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:55 am
Zeke ended up flying through an open window while shouting "Evil stick man!" and landing on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:55 am
((Brett, are you in the house now? I wasn't quite sure....))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:22 pm
(Well, yeah. I think flying through an open window counts as being in the house.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm
((lol))

Vincent was deep in thought when a small floating greenish-blue orb came floating towards him. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Zeke flew into the house through the window. Vincent shook his head and looked back to the orb. The message repeated so he could hear it. Recognizing the voice he knew it was Caly's. He smiled gently and let the Orb continue on its way.
He turned back to the others and decided to tell them the message anyways just in case the or didnt reach everyone.

"Hey everyone Caly's in the house fixing up the walls and such. She needs to not be interrupted."

Vincent said loud enough that everyone should be able to hear. If not then he'd make sure Caly was left to do her work.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:09 pm
Caly was startled enough to let out a yip and then sharply turned around to find what had happened. It turned out that the one who had started repairing the yard had flown through the window. She walked over to him, offering a hand to him and asked, "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:15 am
"Oh no, I only got the stuffing beat out of me by a stick figure." Zeke got up and dusted himself off. "Where is this anyway?"  

Brett_FM

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:33 am
She backed up a step as he rose and dusted himself off, but she wasn't quite sure what to make of him. She watched him for a few more moments before replying, "You are in the base of the Clan, but please would you mind if you went back outside?" her voice was soft, a little hesitant; she didn't want him to get angry with her. "I was going to be calling on greater strengths of my powers and it would be to your benefit and safety if you weren't in here when that happened."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games