Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm
"I'll stop calling you short when you admit you were in the wrong, and interfered in something you had no part in!" Unessa snapped back at him, swatting at the bird like a fly when it began to peck her head.

"My horse may be fine, but you still did damage you have to pay for, boy!" She hissed, pulling out a dagger and slowly walking to him.
"A payment I fully intended to get back from you.."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 pm
"Never!" Farrel growled down at her. "There is no damage now and you got my bird shot! We're even." He stated, continuing to tree hop.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm
"This argument is pointless," Sten grunted. "We should go back to the others."

"Hmm... ok then. I'll give it a shot next time someone gets hurt."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm
((She never shot the bird.. It was Farrel trying to shoot the dragon, remember..?))

"Oh you're gonna pay it back, like or not!" Unessa barked, charging at Farrel.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 pm
((oh right ^ ^; ))

Sighing, Farrel pulled out his bow and fired a warning shot at Unessa. "Leave me alone already."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 pm
Unessa continued to charge, jumping out towards Farrel so she got much closer to him in a sudden moment. She then reached out her arm ahead of her, digging the blade into his shoulder before pulling back, cutting down his arm.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 am
Farrel stopped when he saw her comming closer. He grabbed another arrow but didn't shoot it this time, instead when her blade dug into his shoulder he stabbed the arrow in her side. She was in the middle of attack so it's be hard to dodge but could make the arrow his somewhere else. He winced and pulled back as she started cutting down his arm, stopping the attack short.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:25 am
"Hurts doesn't it?" Unessa grinned, her eye twitching at the arrow in her side.
"If you think it hurts now, just wait boy." She chuckled, pulling the dagger out of Farrel's arm and stepping back. "I got a fun little poison on here, one that'll make you burn from the inside out." She told him, tapping the side of her dagger's blade.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 am
Ramsus just stood there for a moment, giving a deep sigh.
"I think we'll have two patients to work on..." he said, looking over at the forest...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm
Farrels eye twitched when he heard about the poison. "Your a crazy b***h you know that?" He grunted, his arm starting to burn.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 pm
"Yay practice," Malice said in a dull tone.

Sten sighed as he walked after the girl. After the stabbing event transpired her grabbed her by the arm holding the dagger and began to drag her out of the forest towards the others. "If you want to get that taken care of it'd be a good idea to follow me," he called over his shoulder at the Bosmer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 pm
"I wouldn't say crazy." Unessa grinned in response, her grin being anything but sane.
"I'd prefer different." She chuckled sadistically before Sten began to drag her, making her glare back at him. "Release me, you brute!" She snapped at him, stomping her feet down and leaning her weight back against him, trying to pull her arm free. "This does not concern you!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 pm
"He got his hit in, and now you have yours," he said tightening his grip and continuing to drag her as if her weight meant nothing. He might as well be dragging a child behind him. "No sense in needless killing after getting even."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 am
"Oh, I have more planned for him than a single hit. And this business is not your's to deal with. LET ME GO, or else." Unessa now threatened, still growling.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 pm
Farrel didn't say anything in reply to either of them though he followed beside Sten, making sure to stay away from 'the crazy b***h'. As he walked he could feel the burning in his arm get worse but tried to ignore it.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games