Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Aimee watched him and then kicked a rock as she walked, looking back at him. "Can we talk by ourselves?" She started to walk a different way from the group, looking at Roulin. "It's about before I left..." She said softly, looking him straight in the eye and seeming to be nervous of asking.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:42 pm

((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei nodded and took over the watch of the train driver for Raven as she retreated into the compartment behind them. She seemed to have the least sleep out of all of them, and he hoped she would get at least some rest.

He felt his eyebrow twitch however when he heard Nova's voice interrupting Raven about some sort of commotion. Mr. Useless was being annoying again. Let her sleep... Benkei hadn't heard the specifics, so he wasn't aware that there was a stowaway on the train. He kept watch over the driver, since they did have to get wherever they were going for now. It wouldn't be long now.

-----------------------

((UNS))

Amaya heard Lucien's words and understood them, but it wasn't as if she'd be saying anything anyway... unless she said something that didn't make sense at all because she misunderstood something. She clasped one of Itachi's hands, looked toward him, and glanced at Amara, Kira, and the others.

Armand, as always, had a smile on his face, though he wasn't particularly comfortable with Thomas's presence. Before he could make a joke on Lucien's words, Thomas showed up and started talking about trapping the other teams and what appeared to result in their destruction.

A small smirk flickered across Will's face when Thomas made the analogy of the other teams crawling out of hiding to moths burning in flames into ashes. He looked at Thomas with a small smile. "Long time no see," he said sarcastically, referring to the last time they had all seen Thomas... in the morning. The Satan Owl was acting as if that conversation he and Thomas had earlier on the plane didn't even exist. "Why, bless your heart for this upcoming excitement." Will drawled in a Southern accent. The way he said that could be interpreted in many ways all the way from "Oh, excitement? Great, I was bored as hell." to "F*ck you."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Roulin sighed lightly before looking over his shoulder to Khalifa and Anderson. "Since we're free walking, I guess we can. I'll be catching you two later." Roulin waved at the two as he departed with Aimee. "Don't be nervous Aimee. I'll try to answer any of your questions the best way I can."

~~~

"Ah, my good friend Satan. The killer many....the devourer of souls...the misleader. I could go on, but I don't want to puff you up right now." Thomas's toothy smile dripped with poisonous mixture of sarcasm and danger. He spoke in codes hoping to jog Will's memory of their earlier indirect encounter. "The pleasure will be all yours. Right now, we all have to get settled into this place. Everything is free so make yourself at home. And make sure to shake the president's hand. He'll think it rude if you don't." Thomas turned and proceeded back into the office-like building. His long-tailed coat left a trail of decayed and withered rocks behind him. This too was a statement to Will that screamed,"All life before will end."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Aimee looked at the ground, breathing out. "Well I know you don't like talking about when I left... 'cause I remember leaving right after you got back from the future. You told me I was supposed to be great and I guess my future self did something good." She ranted a little, looking up at Roulin but just then getting to the point. "I realized... that I couldn't be with you because you worried about someone else more than me, you barely worried about me, and we barely talked because you were always busy. I didn't feel like sitting there and watching and I felt useless because I already got in the way. I left because I felt unwanted. I felt that ever since we were seven it was always someone else. We barely talked and I constantly had to fight others off to get one second to talk to you. So I left... I'm sorry... It was more of an explanation than a question. It's been on my mind this whole year and I've been trying to find a way to tell you..." She was looking at the ground and playing with her wrist bands, her jacket off now and tied around her waist.

Maha clone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm

From the words Thomas was using and the dark man’s expression, Will knew that the Death Owl was purposely choosing his phrases. That conversation was clear in Will’s mind, but he wouldn’t be revealing its existence to the others any time soon, and yes, he was going to keep his cool. Perhaps, if things had turned out differently, then maybe you and I could have been rather good buddies, Thomas, but you’ve already crossed the line. The Satan Owl didn’t make a come back statement, and he noted the “path of death” that Thomas left in his wake as he walked back into that hole of a building that he had crawled out to greet the UNS members from. The message was blatantly obvious. Will had to smirk. That's just not how the world works, you a**, and we'll make sure of that. He looked toward the other members of the UNS team, namely Lucien, because of his status as team leader, and Amara to see if there was any sort of reaction from the Phoenix.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:51 pm

(The time skip will be happening soon so wrap up the loose ends.)

"Heh. Heheheh." Roulin had his fingers laced across his belly and his eyes to his shoes. "So basically you felt left out? I promise you that you'll never be left out again." He assured with somewhat of a Che-like grin. "You're here now and you can hear me out. There is something I've been thinking about, but I haven't been able to tell anyone. This idea will make sure that you and I are never apart. It'll make sure that we remain the best of friends until....well...death." Roulin's eyes met with hers after he leaned forward and locked his gaze within them.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 pm

"Well what is it, if I may so boldly ask?" Aimee smiled, but it was still weak, the Che-like grin of Roulin's made her smile a little more. She finally got what she had to say off her mind and she was happy now, open to whatever he had to say and any suggestions he made. Right now, what he was proposing sounded good.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:04 pm

"Well, if I made my own team I want you to join. I want you to be our healer and our resource manager. Also, I want you to be our spokesperson and our leading lady." Roulin continued to stare beams into her eyes and his smile gleamed brighter than ever now. "I can't promise income, but I can promise a brighter future....yeah, I'm writing that one down. But what do you think? Will you do it for me?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Aimee smiled, hugging Roulin on just pure excitement and other things. "I would love to! Thank you!" She smiled and let go, knowing that he probably didn't wanted to be hugged in the first place but he would have to just make an exception to the rule for her right now. "Thank you. Really."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Demon Eyes Zero
L grinned broadly, though the sleepy look in his eyes only made him look like a goof. "Alllright, and this way...we still get to look for our little gun" His hand scrambled around in his pockets to change songs once again as he slowly took off toward Japan. Though the world past by in a blur, and L still maintained the sleepy look he didnt neccesarily stop looking for the gun. NOw that he knew what to look for it was a bit easier to slash off places where the pieces wouldnt be.

Sydney simply followed after L. She knew that even though he was hungry and they were going to find some food, L would still do what he was supposed to. Search for the pieces of the Gigyas Pistola.

((gah! can't think of anything! crying ))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 pm

L grinned as he stopped infront of a tokyo restraunte. He knew Sydney wasnt far behind and simply walked in, ordering food to go. It was only a matter of minutes before the light man walked back out holding a small box of chicken up to his face with a to-go bag around his wrist. "Wellll, lets find a nice place to sit down hmm?" His slow grin shot upward and L landed atop one of the many tokyo skycrapers, looking out over the city. After only a moment of starring his sleepy grin grew. "Ya said a piece of it looked kinda like gears right?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Sydney stood outside the Tokyo restaurant as L went inside. She stood still as she listened to the people wandering the streets around her. When L returned back outside, she could smell the food he had brought with him. She said nothing as he suggested they find somewhere to sit and eat. As L sat atop one of the city skyscrapers, Sydney landed silently next to him, but did not sit down yet. Then, L asked about one of the pieces of the Gigyas Pistola. "Yes. One of them looks like the gears." she replied, wondering why he was asking this.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 pm

L leaned back, crossing his legs with a wide grin as he continuied to eat. "Wellll, if you were going to make a gun, you'd need a lot of metal right? Thus that cuts our search to city's, well if I was going to make up pieces then break em apart i'd make em memorable, so not a whole lot of really memorable fully metal buildings in China." L pointed off to the distance with his fork. "Sooo i think I would chose that memorable little landmark there...thooough thats just me."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Sydney turned her unseeing eyes in the direction indicated. Obviously, L made a good point about locating metal landmarks. But he didn't seem to understand that she couldn't see exactly what he was pointing at. "Which would be...?" Sydney asked with an inaudible sigh to herself. She did look in the direction which L was pointing, but all she could really see was vague blurry-ness.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:52 pm

The lost look on L's face was quickly replaced with a sigh and face-palm. Twice he had made seeing comments or motions despite knowing Sydney was blind. "The tokyo tower...its big, lotta metal and really memorable....annnd I'll check it out when i'm done with this. " He refrained from making hand motions, simply assuming Sydney knew he was refering to his food. L set another box of food near Sydney. "Got ya somethin as welll...if ya want"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games