Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm
He shook his head only as the rest of his body remained still. His sharp-clawed hands did not sway. His scarf barely moved. Only the seldom movement of his pupils moved and the fire in his dead, computer-chip heart.
" N-o...."
He said, digital voice breaking up while talking.
" I w-ish for on-ly a stag-nant soci-ety. Killing this....Hi-rrrro will be such a fffffine start... "
He noted, clicking his little claws together.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm
((Lets kill him! WOOP!))

Izaya heard the conversation and appeared out of thin air. "Hmm, mind if I help?" He asked, he didn't know Hiro was on his final form and neither did the others, this many people, could Hiro even survive?  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm
((what? i put his name! >.>))

"I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try." Erik nodded softly as all emotion left his emerald eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 pm
((hehe, looks like good little Ray ain't so good after all.))
he smiled. "I will make sure you are all paid how you wish, when this is over. dont dissapoint me" he smiled and walked away  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 pm
Erik watched Ray leave then turned to the two. "So... How should we kill this Hiro?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 pm
He shrugged. "I dunno, i've been trying to kill him for years." He said plainly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

" Refer tttttt-t-to me as....Corrrrruption. "
He said, not even blinking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm
He sighed. "Well, lets get started, he should be at that dumb, diner he built and I dont feel like waiting." He said, dissapearing instantly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm
He nodded at Corruption. "I'm Erik." he introduced and walked out of the Graveyard. He had to admit, part of him felt guilty. He had heard how much his friend liked this Hiro, and he didn't know if it would be worth it to have her hate him after this. Then again, he'd get to see his family again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm
Corruption looked left and right, seeing he was alone.
" F-f-fools..."
He said, then disappearing in a mist of database numbers and random letters and symbols.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 pm
"hiretsuna... c'mon... you should find a crap ton of energy here.... go ahead and have your fill. then you can get to work." Iris smiled as she lead the Soulless into the graveyard.
"thank you, Lady Iris." Hiretsuna murmured, giving Iris a polite nod before he started to absorb the left over life energy of the dead. "quite a lot here... i'll be able to have my full and still not empty this place of energy." he stated darkly, a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 pm
Harmony dropped to her knees at her parents graves sobbing...She took out her sharpie and marked the date on each head stone...She had a long list of dates on each of them. "I miss you!" She whispered to them every time she came to their graves.  

Music_iz_mi_life

Music_iz_mi_life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 pm
It had been hours since Harmony got to her parents graves before she decided to go back to the dorm. "I'll be back soon...And earlier this time...I promise." She got up and walked back to the dorm crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik wandered back into the cemetery and towered over the graves of his fiance and daughter. The pain was still there, but after what he saw at the Diner, he felt some sort of load lift from his shoulders. Still, there was still pain etched in his emerald eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games