Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 pm

"i bet you have. well, add me to the list"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 pm

"we would if we could but we can't." daisy muttered, poking her head out from the blanket
"now excuse us!!" carnation murmered as the two girls slipped out of their tree, leaving all the little blankets and things in it as they ran to the park entrance where two people with stark white hair were at.
one of them was wearing a dress and the other was wearing a pair of pants and a t-shirt but by the shape of their bodies it was obvious that they were both girls.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Ray jumped down and ran to Jacob "whats their problem?"
Jacob muttered " i dont know. they seem busy with their sisters."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:20 pm

"we don't have a problem. we just sent our projections to go get rose and lilly." the twins muttered, jumping down from the branch above their little cubby area.
rose and lilly grinned as they walked over to the tree that their sisters were in, holding hands tightly as they passed by both boys with slightly confused looks before the projections explained it in a hurried whisper.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:22 pm

"Hey! Rose Lilly! Long time no see!" Jacob yelled in a loving tone
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 pm

"hi." the girls muttered, giving him small smiles as they moved closer to the tree and the projections dissapeared.
"i don't think they recognise you dude." daisy smirked jumping out of the tree to land in front of jacob. "yep.. you're big brother." she chuckled as she looked up at him.
carnation grinned and moved to stand next to her twin, looking up at him. "yeah he is." she agreed quietly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 pm

he smiled "i'm the Nikolai twin you guys have been dating" he said to the twins, grabbing there hands softly "my real name is Jacob" he stated as he kissed their hands like a prince
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm

rose and lilly loked at him with sad/hurt eyes. had he been lying to them this entire time? why hadn't he just told them from the begining? those two questions swirled around in their head as they looked at him.
"hey! you two! focus, you were going to tell him somethign weren't you?" the little girls hissed, seeing the looks on thei sisters' faces.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:47 pm

he let go of their hands "i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. Nikolai swore us to secrecy. i just couldn't keep the secret anymore. you were going to tell me something?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 pm

the twins nodded and shifted back to their normal forms, wrapping their arms around him. "yeah..." they muttered, kissing him softly. "we love you." they sighed, holding onto him tightly.
"well, they got over that quick!" the little girls smirked, sitting in their tree again, holding onto stuffed rabbits and blankets wrapped around them as they watched their sisters.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:56 pm

He kissed them back and smiled "i love you guys to"
Ray climbed into the tree again and sat next to carnation "sweet isnt it?'
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:01 pm

the twins smiled and held onto him, happy that he felt the same way.
the little girls glanced at Ray and frowned, they didn't want him seeing their 'bedroom' at all so they nodded. "yeah, it's sweet now get out of the tree" they said, giving him a look of pure evil that they perfectly coppied from their mother

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Armageddon appeared in the shadows and observed everything going on with a bored expression.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

he smirked and jumped higher in the tree

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:15 pm

"fine! if you won't get outa the tree, then we're gonna go find roy!" the little girls hissed, jumping oout of the tree and running as far away from the tree as possible, neither of them bothering to use a light because they'd spent so many nights in the park that they'd memorized the entire place.
"oh dear... now you've done it." rose and lilly sighed looking up at ray with a small sigh.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games