Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 pm
The figure paced back and fourth with it's paws behind it's back, "I will tell you when I deem it necessary"

Miles walked into the massive tree house, above him he could see the thousands of owls that lived there, "Sensei? Are you here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 pm
Leran continued to wait then. (someone wanna control the bears?)

Eyea's head came up when he heard miles voice. He came to the edge of the tree house. "oh its you. Its good that you came. i need you for something." A gust of wind picked miles up and landed him right in front of eyea.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:56 pm
Marco sat beneath the tree near the Den's entrance. He paused and watched Larka and Bakher. Bakher had gone into a deep sleep. He glanced at Larka, then smirked a bit and looked up at the sky. He wasn't sure why, but he felt at ease. 'Perhaps I should ask the Alpha if I can join them... But first I oughta wait for things to cool down.' Marco thought this to himself and laid down. He closed his eyes and rested his head on his front paws. His mind began to wonder and before long blurred images of past events began playing through his head again. He frowned and opened his eyes. "Again... I saw it again." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm
((mind if i join??? X3 been wanting to join an rp here for as while.. any good things happenin yet??? *-anyone wanna post/pm an overview of whats happened so far???-* ))

Username: InuYasha_Bakimono_no_ko
Name: Todd((Zero ))
Species: Kitsune
Appearance: [Fox form] [furry form]
stands at 5'10''
Home: None. Just plops down wherever there is an open place to sleep. Mostly just a wanderer. Tends to like sleeping in trees near water or underground.
History: Living on your own is really tough, especially for one who has just moved out from living with your parents.
Todd had a big family consisting of her parents, her grandmother, three older brothers, two older sisters, and one younger brother, who often came back to visit family and or had their den/quarter's close to their own. She was the runt and only one to make it out of her mother's third litter. So instead of trying to be a pain in the tail, she was often the one to take care of her younger sibling while she was constantly teased or fought with their older siblings when the adults went out to hunt. She got her smart mouth and quick thinking just by living with her brothers and sisters, who would constantly humiliate her.
When her older siblings moved away, the den felt.. rather quiet without someone there to talk to besides the adults, who were usually out hunting. She was taught to hunt by her grandmother who, in turn, taught her younger brother how as well.
After learning and succeeding to hunt she was sent out on her own to find a place to make her own home. Her younger brother got to stay for another year, he wasn't ready to leave yet.
She doesn't visit her home often in fear of not being what her parents wanted her to be. She wants to show them that even the runt can achieve being a successful fox. But its been seven years and she still hasn't found a place to live. She's living her own dream and not caring what anyone else thinks of her, but is secretly scared of what her parents would think if they really found out how she decided to live her life.
Todd, despite her name, is in fact female. Is quite a tomboy, and acts like it too. Oblivious to her surroundings, has ADD, and is a slow learner. Talkative and really good at smart mouthing. Smart allic little tweaker that loves to kill things. Goth, loves to be violent. Really energetic, "never looses a fight"/overconfident attitude. Hates girls. Laughs at her own jokes.
Mated: No  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm
((Alright, a new face. I'm pretty sure you'll be welcomed with open arms. You'll want to send your profile to DarkWolfLove, she'll add it to the list on page one. As for a summary of whats happened so far, thats going to be one loooong explanation.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 pm
(( *whispers* doncha mean open paws/wings/claws/etc..??? X3 anyway.. i have all night •^^• school tomorrow.. but ima night owl :3 god i love waffles.))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm
((Whoops! Thanks for the reminder... Anyways its a good thing your a night owl, because for some reason we post mostly at night... And dare I ask, why the sudden mention of waffles?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 pm
((.. i love it here already :3 waffles? well.. i think i found myself thinking of them while i was typing.. and my mind wanders a lot.. and idk why but my fingers just tap away.. mainly the reason why i find myself ranting on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on *deep breath* and on and on and on and on and on and-*looks out window* CAT!!!!.. wait. oh yeah.. ranting.. sorry. purely my fault.. *hangs head, ears down* i am ashamed.. but it does bring to mind that i'm expecting raccoons tonight.. mom doesn't know that i put out some cat food.. so don't tell on me ;3 ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 pm
((Don't worry my lips are sealed. Your quite active aren't you?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm
(( active??? like as in on gaia??? yeah.. but if you mean offline activity.. the most i do is sleep in class, be a spazz-cosplay, hanging out, watching a movie, etc- with my friends, and go to the library o.o i show my "inner" colors online •^^• ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 pm
(^^ yay... waffles!! like them too. plus I like to put leftover chicken utside to attract foxes)

Kaishin made his way into the Den and walked further inside untill he made his way to the underground lake area. Walking around a large pile of rocks he uncovered his little bath that he had made. It was about 8 feet in diameter and about 2 feet deep. He waved a paw and the fire runes in the bottom of the bath activated. After a few moments the water began to give off steam, indicating that the water was ready. Getting in slowly, until his body was imersed in the warm water, he let out a loud sigh of contentment as the water relaxed his muscles and cleared his mind. Absolutly nothing could ruin this blissful little moment...

(I've almost finished drawing my new character. Her bio is already typed up and once I upload the pic onto DeviantArt, I'll be ready to start Rp'ing. All I'm gonna say is this... Bakher. You'd better watch out, cause this Dragon means buisness^^)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 pm
((Ah crap, that reminds me I finally drew a picture of Marco, but I still gotta find a way to scan it.))  

MrTomGero

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 am
(still waiting for someone to control the bears...Larens still in there cave.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 am
{I said the Bears can be NPCs, Knux. Just don't let them concede to whatever you have to say. They're still enraged, still want blood, and no matter what you say, they still have all the mindset in the world to hurt you, doesn't matter who your "friends" are. Enjoy. razz }  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:58 pm
(( So.. you attract moi cousins??? :3 *wags tail* i love waffles X3 today was ubber funny.. my mom and i ate sub sandwhiches in the car waiting for moin bruuder hehe**just likes saying it** and.. well.. let just say we have very.. interesting.. conversation.. about penises.. .. .. .. Toay.. down to buiziness *cracks knuckles* .. .. .. itaiiiiii~ †–† ))

User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

A swish of a red and white brush, a flick of the ears, the twitch of a nose.
The fox had come.
Todd, the very foolish tom-boy of a vixen, had wandered curiously deep into the caverns of the "unexplored" mountain and found some way around in the tunnels, opening up into a small secluded area. The smell of wolves making the kitsune's nose twitch. Her paws padded quietly on the hard ruble of the rocks that bade up the whole place. her eyes darted here and there, her ears and eyes alert as she walked, stopping suddenly to lay on the edge of the small "pool" of water and stare over at the black wolf inside. One of her ears went down, giving her a funny appearance. The vixen looked as if she were smiling. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked casually, her wide fox eyes curious and tricky to read. Her exact train of thoughts were all scattered, she suddenly remembered why she had come into the mountainous area, and she rolled her head over on its the side, "Have you seen a bird?.. about yay big.. brown and black feathers.. really annoying.. kind of a jackass?" She said, putting her paw up a few inches as she described the common field sparrow to the wolf. He looked.. funny looking.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

{{SPAZZ EDITED}}
((sorry.. my mind was thinking black and my hands typed brown sweatdrop ))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games