Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:45 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana snorted, following him. "Please. The bloodier, the better, that's what I always say!" She laughed at herself, then rolled her eyes at the game he pointed out. "You aren't funny." She looked around after he asked her about Alan, shaking her head as she returned her gaze to him. "Alan doesn't like video games. He thinks they rot the brain and take up valuable memory space. Of course, he still gets upset when I kick his a** at Destiny."
Laughing at the memory, she wandering away, eyes caught by several old Nintendo games. "So, do you actually play any video games, or are you a total n00b?" she asked, crouching to examine a copy of a Mortal Kombat game.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"I don't play that much." Roy admitted. "I like simple party games like Mario Party - stuff that can entertain a group of friends, y'know? For most games I'd rather watch friends play it. Maybe I can watch you play a game sometime." he suggested before heading towards the exit. "Now c'mon. We can come back and look at this after you get your brother's gift. I want to see how much I'll have after." he mumbled the last part.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:02 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"What was that?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him with a perked eyebrow and a curious expression before deciding she didn't care and continuing to walk out. She glanced around once more, gesturing to a Lush store. "Can we go in there?" Dana looked up at him, big green eyes waiting for the yes she was hoping she'd hear.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:03 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"What was that?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him with a perked eyebrow and a curious expression before deciding she didn't care and continuing to walk out. She glanced around once more, gesturing to a Lush store. "Can we go in there?" Dana looked up at him, big green eyes waiting for the yes she was hoping she'd hear.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy looked sideways when he saw Dana pass him up then followed her gaze to the store nearby, his face going pale. "Uh... I don't think there's anything in there that your brother would like." he said nervously while tugging at his collar. One of those stores. If he went in there then he'd lose all self-respect! "Why don't we go-" He stopped when he turned to look at her, seeing those large, starry eyes aimed at him. And like a lazer beam, it struck him with a heavy hit. Grimacing at what he was about to say, the man put a hand to the back of his neck and sighed as he turned to face the store. "-look at that store..." he grumbled in defeat.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:44 am
Dana Klein

User Image

She clasped her hands to her chest and smiled happily at his agreement to enter the store. "Oh, yay!" Dana put a hand on his shoulder to pull him down, kissing his cheek gratefully before moving away and rushing into the store. She picked up a basket, eagerly filling it with bubble bars and bath fizzies. "You should pick something too, Roy," she urged, gesturing to the tiny area of the store for men.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

The man blinked, surprised by the kiss but not dwelling on it. It was probably a foreign thing. Or she looked so excited that she did that. As she ran off, he perked at the sound of nearby giggles and looked to see some people blushing at his direction. He blushed himself in embarrassment. He recognized that stifled laughter, that was the type people gave PDA couples! Groaning inwardly, he followed Dana into the makeup store, immediately hit with the smell of perfume and the sound of... music?
"I hope you know that I'm not paying for all this!" Roy spouted as he followed after her, grimacing when he was pointed towards the men's section. He could smell the cologne from here. Looking at a nearby product, he picket it up. He puckered his lips at the price. Twenty dollars for lipstick?! This was the size of peanut!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:04 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"Of course not," she said, waving her hand at him dismissively. Dana filled up the little basket, walking over to the front counter and setting it down. "Can you hold on to these for me?" she asked before making her way to Roy and nudging his shoulder. "You know, a lot of this stuff is really good for you. Come here." She tugged him over to a small table with what looked like bars of soap. She picked one up, grabbing Roy's hand and pushing back his sleeve to start rubbing the bar on his arm. "This one's a massage bar. It's just lotion that's been shaped into a bar with little bumps to massage your skin." She explained the bar as politely as possible, then put the bar down to sprinkle a little powder on his arm. Rubbing it in, she let go of his arm and put down the bar, picking another one up. "Hey, you think my brother and his boyfriend would want one of these?" she asked absently.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy examined the bar, shuddering a little when it was rubbed against him. "It feels weird. And wouldn't the bumps go away after using it enough?" He raised his eyebrow and pursed his lips as Dana continued working whatever magic this place had on his arm. Being a man that didn't usually pamper himself, having all sorts of nutrients rubbed into his arm felt weird. He wasn't sure if it was a good weird or a bad weird. Once his arm was free, he felt it with his other hand. Ooh, it was smooth and soft.
The man lifted his head quickly when he heard her speak so nonchalantly about her brother, giving her a wide-eyed look. "Your brother's gay?" he guffawed. Realizing how bad that sounded, he shook his head and hurried to her side. "N-Not like that's a bad thing or anything! It's just something I didn't expect, is all." Maybe he should've seen it coming after he heard about the rose cookies. Then again, a close friend of his had a brother that would put on frilly aprons and bake cakes, but he was a raging homophobe. Unless... that was a cover-up?! Roy clamped a hand over his gaping mouth and looked away, thinking deeply about it.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She shook her head, reaching to touch a vial of perfume. "No, I think he's technically asexual. But he's managed to fall in love with a man, nonetheless." Shrugging, Dana lifted the vial, brought it to her nose, scrunched her nose up, then put it back. "I don't much care for this Reed that has tricked my naive brother into thinking he loves him, and I definitely don't trust him, but it would be rude of me to not offer a gift upon entering his home. Propriety and all that." She lifted another one, smelling it and smiling a little bit. Reaching for his hand, she sprinkled a little bit of the good-smelling oil onto his wrist, stroking it downwards. The oil warmed at her touch, calming the skin and leaving a tiny tingle in its wake. "Besides, if I loved my brother at all, I would at least try to get along with the intolerable man he's attached himself to."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Wait, who is he talking about?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah
I've only got one character that's a raging homophobe

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy smiled lightly and moved closer to her. "You remind me a lot of an old friend of mine that went here. He was crazy protective of his sister, believed everyone that got within a five food radius was in love with her. It got to the point where he became authentically racist if it meant keeping people away from her." He laughed. "You remind me of him just 'cause you don't like the guy he's dating. Unless he did something to you?"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:47 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Alan is naive and gullible, regardless of how he treats me," she said, speaking plainly. "Of course, while I am not nearly as smart as he is, I'm better versed in the lies of a man to get me into bed. He doesn't know how to fight back, and that's why I don't trust Reed around my cute, but awkward brother." She paused, lowering her voice. "Besides, my brother isn't like everyone else. He's special, and difficult to deal with. This man he's allowing into his life may not be able to handle the level of patience that is required when in a relationship with a man with Asperger's." Dana blinked in silence, eyes on the ground before she spun on her heel and started for the front counter. "If you don't want anything, then let's get my stuff and get going."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Damian has a brother?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy blinked. Asperger's, huh? He only met a few people with that whenever he visited his mom. They weren't bad, just... awkward. He knew it wasn't their fault and couldn't blame them, but how hard was it to have a relative with that?
When Dana moved to the front counter, Roy scratched the back of his head and walked over to meet her at the counter. "Here, let me buy it." he offered while getting his card out.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:49 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana shook her head, beating him at handing the cashier her card seconds before he could. "I told you I'd buy this." Taking the bags, she turned to Roy with a brilliant smile on her face, as if she'd never spoken about her brother at all. "Let's see. Where should we go now?" she thought aloud, walking towards the exit.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy looked at Dana when she beat him to the punch. She was smiling so innocently and happily, like she didn't have a care in the world. He could learn a thing or two about that kind of attitude. Smiling back at her, he put his card back up and followed her to the exit of the store, looking around. "What are some things your brother likes, again?" he asked as he moved towards the map that was in front of a fountain.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff