Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm
"I came her to nap since I don't really have a dorm, but someone started poking me because they thought I was dead." she muttered and smirked lazily at him. "You're not so bad yourself, charming?" she chuckled and decided to sit down on the glass so she wouldn't have to spend hours getting sand off her clothes.

"Is that Lili, or a supermodel?" Damian laughed as he walked up to her. "I got the goods." he whispered like a drug dealer and held up a picnic basket.

Erik focused a little more on Lena's brother since he never got the chance to meet him before. He was.... goofy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm
Lili crossed her arms "I used to be a supermodel, remember" she mumbled then tried to hide her smile at the comment about 'the goods'. He was a silly boy for his age.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm
"Oh ya i am sorry i never told you my name well i am GSG-9 member SGT.John Cutter but i rather be called john"He said as he cought sight of damain and when he did he had his scyth but he only had it in his hand just in care  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 pm
"You still are in my book!" he smiled and gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, not noticing John.

Jane smirked and gave him a mock salute. "Avera Jana, preferably Jane, sir!" she stated then blinked when she saw his scythe and followed his gaze. "Hmm? You know Damian?" she murmured.

((brb))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 pm
Lili let out a small laugh "Thanks. Despite my sudden drop out and change of looks they want me to go back to being a model and stuff. I'm not sure I want to though, what do you think?" she mumbled and kissed him back quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm
"At ease Jane"He said as he looked back at her "Yes i know him but due to a plan that went haywire we are not on talking terms untill a event that will change alot of things"He then said as he walked over to her and sat by her hopeing his aura was not to hot  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm
Jane scooted down a little to give him room to sit down and tugged at her shirt collar when the air got a little warmer. She wasn't having a meltdown... so was it John?

"If you enjoyed modeling before then I say go for it!" Damian laughed and nuzzled her before setting the basket down and pulling a regular picnic blanket out of it. "This seems like a good place for the picnic, right?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm
"Jane tell me if you start to get hot and i will move"He said to her as he layed back and was trying to calm himself down so his aura would cool down  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm
"Don't worry about it, dude. You're fine." she smiled at him and shapeshifted her right arm into a fan then began to fan herself with it slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm
Lili smiled a little "Ya I did, but what if I gotta take on some job where I have little clothing on. How ya gonna feel about that. Or what if im in a movie where I gotta make out with some guy~" she teased then took the blanket from him and laid it out, Plopping down on it and took her shoes off, letting her feet sit on top of the sand.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 pm
"So your a shapeshifter i know a few of them"He said smileing as he saw a little bit of his aura flare up but it was now blue so it ment it was cooling down but not to fast  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 pm
"I used to know a good amount, but now I only know another one." Jane murmured and nudged her head in Damian's direction. "The whole family of shapeshifters I belonged to was killed off." she mumbled and looked down.

"Why, I'd go into a flurry of blind rage and kill everything in my path." Damian smiled as if he just said a cheesy pick-up line or a funny joke. He was kidding, of course, but he could be a good actor when he wanted to, too!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 pm
"What if you were the one who got the naughty picture" she stuck her tongue out and kept a straight face. Lili reached into the picnic basket and pulled out an apple, taking a bite out of it. "They'd probably have me wear like a sexy maid costume or a sexy police costume. that stuff is the new thing ya know" she added to the tease.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 pm
"Ya damain is one hell he is the one i copyed it from but i don't know about lena i want to say she is"He said as he used a shadow to lift his scyth and then made it fade away "Hay you going to the wedding tommarow"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 pm
She shook his head at the comment about Lena. "No, they're only related through adoption. Lena's a..... demon, I think." she said then looked at him. "I've been thinking about it. Might, might not. Depends really if I feel like it then." she shrugged. "Are you?"

"I'm not pro-sexting, or anything, but if you really wanted it, then I'd send you a picture of me as a sexy maid and see how you like it." he chuckled and winked at her while unfolding the blanket.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games