Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to meet you; I'll be right back, Travis." She smiled and was off. Alana went inside the diner and handed the wallets off
to the waitress. Sure as HELL hope that was the right one, she thought. As she came outside, she helped him over to a bench, placing his arm over her shoulder and her arm around his waist. "Come on, big guy," she said and laughed. She felt tiny; as she was tiny already.
After she sat him down, she asked,"What the HELL even happened out here?!"

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

User Image
Louie watched as a young girl ran in and handed some wallets to one of the waitresses. He watched as she pocketed them in her apron, luckily she didn't see him looking. After what had happened with the girl leaving the large tip on the table, Louie had started to suspect something fishy about this place, now he realized... It must have been a pickpocketing organization that doubled as a diner. He had to try and do something about it, so, very carefully, he used his telekinesis to take the three wallets from the waitress while she wasn't looking. *How do you like that? I'm picking the pocket of a pickpocket* He thought to himself. As the wallets floated towards him, Louie snatched them out of the air one by one until they were all stowed in his pockets, his pants and shirt pocket now bulged with the size of the leather folds, but he tried to act casual *Now I just need to get out of here without tipping them off that I know about their little operation* He thought to himself.

Erok75

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Toxic Yumi

User Image

User Image

Lance was brought back to reality at Alonna's sudden departure. As she seemed to storm off, he grumbled, calling in her direction.
"Oi, where do you think you're going?" he asked, lifting his head off his chin and watching as she walked out the door, making him growl when he received no answer. He was just about to get up himself when Annalis seemed to storm off as well. Lance didn't really worry about money for paying. The two girls seemed to have paid quite well, and he wasn't about to object free food, especially when he was so low on funds. "What, you, too?" he complained to Annalis.
He seemed so surprised by the girls' sudden departure with hardly a word to him that he felt backwards in his chair that he had been so carefully balancing in. For a moment, he thought he'd changed his mind about going after them. What did he care for these two girls? After a few moments of solitude, he gave up rather quickly, standing up abruptly, even scaring a few of the other customers. Lance stomped off after them with a quick, brisk pace to catch up, opening the glass door of the restaurant with so much force that it threatened to shatter.
The girls were still in his sight, and he quickened his pace to catch up with them, an irritation inside him that he had never felt before. How confusing these two were.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Erok75

Alonna Ridela
User Image

Alonna rounded corner after corner, trying her best to remember the way to the place of the memorial/funeral. "Let's see...take a left, then a right, then another left...hmmm....." Finally, she got back on track, walking just a bit faster.

[Exit]

{{Okay, I'm just going to post her in the Funeral Parlor, so you both just reply to this, then reply to the Funeral Parlor one}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:35 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Happiness is not about having the best of everything -------------------
Annalis sighed as she kicked her feet against the wall, shoving her hands into her pocket. She waited for Lance to take her side. "Hey Lance" she muttered in a soft tone. She was oblivious to the fact that she had adressed him as 'Lance' rather than 'Stupid or Dummy". "Why do you think Alonna suddenly left?" I hope I didn't do anything wrong" she mumbled, wrapping her coat tighter around her. A chilly breeze blew past the two as they followed Alonna who was barely in their sights.
EXIT to Funeral Parlour

It's about making the best of everything...
-------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:10 am
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

â—Šâ‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â‘„â—Š

"Well..." He stroked his sideburns while grinning. "Its a bit of a long story, but I'll give ya the watered down version...." Here we go. "I was in the diner being a proper gent and paying for my meal, when i noticed this party of ten, no, Twenty! Leaving the diner without paying for the meal." He shook his head in disastisfaction. "That was just no good in my books. So I single handedly chased after them on foot to their hideout, where I founf out they were running a evil prostitution ring, run by zombie ninja panda bears, and samurai narwhals! SO I did what any good man would do...." He stood on the bench in a captain morgan pose, increasing the epicicity of his speech. "I KICKED THEIR a**! I ran through their base, tearing it apart atom by atom, letting all their women go, and even took out their boss, Perry the Pimp! After I was done, only three of their wallets were left still existant, I thought that could be enough to pay back their bill to the diner, so I took them. What you just saw now, was Perry trying to make his last underhanded stab at me, but I took care of that, NO PROBLEM!" Travis looked forward laughing triumphantly, but then fell back onto the bench realizing he was still a little messed up. "SO yeah..... thats how it went....." He looked up at her with a bit of blood on his face and smiled. The truth was that it was only four who dined and dashed, he did beat the crap out of three, one got away so that was the only reason he got three wallets to pay back to the diner. Maybe in Travis' head it was a lot more epic......

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 am

Alana was slightly confused. " Zombie Ninja panda bears? Samurai NARWHALS!? I think you might have hit your head just a little bit too hard.." She grab a wet wipe out of her purse, and started wiping the blood off his face; she could feel her fangs growing in her mouth. She decided talking probably wasn't the best idea, so she tried thinking of things to distract herself from the blood. When she felt her fangs shrinking gain, she said," Honey, I think you may need stitches" Which was true; he had a big cut in the side of his head.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am
close_enough453

User Image

Travis' hand started at his face and then went through his hair in a pained noise. "My head.... does hurt a bit...." He the felt a moist towellete go over his face getting the blood off, so he closed his eyes, being unable to notice her fangs growing. When he opened them up, he noticed that she was right over him, looking at him with her deep red eyes while commenting on the gash on the side of his head. He realized when he fell off the bench he landed into her lap.

His face turning a little red, he quickly corrected his position on the bench and turned his face away from her, just to preserve his manly air about him. "Y-yeah, I do, but I don't have insurance so I can't just go to the hospital...."

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 am

Karen frowned when he sat up. After he told her he didn't have insurance, she said,"Then just what do you suppose we do?" She crossed her arms. "I mean, I'd do it, but I don't trust myself enough; I wouldn't want to hurt you." She looked at his forehead and just stared, her mind thinking evil thoughts until she turned away a second later. "You know what, maybe I should go get someone else; it's too dangerous for me to sit here with you. I'm sorry." And she stood up, but not ready to leave, when she said, "I really do hope you get better." You can't just leave him Well I'm most certainly NOT going to hurt him.Well why NOT?? She placed her hand on her temple as she turned away from him.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:20 pm
close_enough453

User Image

"H-hey, hold on a minute." He grabbed onto her sleeve and stopped her. "You may not trust yourself, but I do!" He pulled a bandage and wrapped it around his head, in a quick tight manner. "Besides.... The thing on the side of my head is just a scratch, I just need help with my hand here!" He showed his hand to her two cuts existed, but the bleeding had stopped mostly, it wasn't a gore fest as it was earlier.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Alana turned back around towards him. Quite foolish of him to trust a vampire, she thought. She winced at his hand, and said," Well, as long as you trust me, I could help, I guess." She sat back down and held his hand, examining the cuts. she then dug in her purse and found some gauze, and wrapped his hand. " It seems I have everything in this purse," she said and giggled. "So how are you feeling now?" She asked.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance finally caught up with Annalis and released a light breath of relief, crossing his arms against his chest. Hearing her use his actual name, there was a slow reaction to it. He wasn't quite used to her using his actual name, so at first, he didn't even notice she had said anything. When it dawned on him a few moments later, he shot her a glance, almost as if he thought something was suddenly wrong with her, too. But she looked fine, despite her less cheery self, something else he was also not used to.
"Er-- Who knows? I don't think it could have been anything you did. You're annoying sometimes, but if I was still there to tolerate it, she would have been, too. For all I know, it could have been something I did." he said with a shrug. There was an eerie chill in the wind, though Lance didn't seem to mind it. Rather, he liked it. But glancing at Annalis, she seemed to just be trying to warm herself with the thin fabric, but he knew it wouldn't do her much good. He clicked his tongue before unwrapping his scarf around him and tossing it to her, refusing to look her way. "Here. Drop it, and I'll kill you." he said as he kept Alonna in his sight, catching a glimpse of the building she walked into.

((EXIT))

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Erok75

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

User Image
Louie finished his hot chocolate, he didn't want to arouse suspicion, so he paid with his own money, leaving a small tip. Then started to walk out the door, as he left and started walking down the street, he stepped wrong on the rock he had been kicking earlier. Tripping over the blasted mineral, Louie was caught completely by suprise as he fell, he barely managed to catch himself with his telekinesis an inch before his face smashed into the ground. He wasn't able to stop one of the wallets however, as it fell from his pocket and let it's contents escape onto the dark pavement. Three hundred dollar bills fell out of the leather parcel, he gazed in awe at the money sitting on the ground in front of him. Then he realized he was still an inch from the ground, righting himself, he hurridly scooped up the money and the wallet and put them back together. Hoping nobody had noticed his blunder, he started to walk away, his pockets bulging with the stolen wallets.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Alana saw the strange man fall and catch himself, dropping a wallet. That looks an awful lot like the one that I.. "Hey, Travis, I think that guy stole the wallets," Alana whispered. She saw his pockets bulging. I know for a fact he did.. "Hey, sir, come here for a second!"

-- Domino The Damned --

Erok75

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Erok75

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:37 pm
close_enough453

-- Domino The Damned --

User Image
Louie turned as someone addressed him, only to see that the person addressing him was the girl who had brought the wallets to the waitress in the first place. Immediately he turned back around and started walking away again, a little quicker, but not so fast as to arouse suspicion.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games