Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm
Lily felt Damon kiss her on the cheek and she giggled lightly as she smiled up at him. She could always count on him to find some way to cheer her up. "You know, that's another thing I love about you. No matter what happens, you can always make me smile." she said as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She leaned in and kissed him softly and finally let herself completely relax.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 pm
Victor helped Val support her brother who's leg starting to notice. He walked over to sit across his cousin by the fire.

Victor stared into the embers staying quiet now.

Victor smiled weakly watching his cousin and Lily. At least some good came out, this was the first time he ever heard Lily go say Love

Val hugged her brother again closing her eyes  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm
Damon smirked and he kissed her back..very gently. He pulled out a small object..a box that glistened near the flames. He looked at it and then back at her.

"Then maybe..this won't get me slapped or anything."he said smirking and he slowly adjusted his body..getting on one knee near on the grass just beside his cousin...who had just sat there. He looked up at her.

"Now..I'm not the best at..you know..talking...but I'll give this my best shot anyway.."he said smirking that small devilish smile.

"Lily..I've known you as a close friend..and have loved you for a very long time. I bought this.."he said opening the box exposing the ring..which was pure gold..with a ruby stone at the top. He didn't know if she liked these things but he was trying his best.

"and well..I haven't been able to really ask you with all this choas dragging it along..but.."he said sighing. It was kinda a now or never thing.

"Lily..will you marry me?"he asked gently.

(bah...most sobby post since I made Kiba propose..or was it Valcom? xD.)

Lucius sighed starring over at Damon and Lily.

"Did he just say the M word?"he asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm
(It was Valcom Kibbers it was Valcom! Valc was because it was AFTER teh war as well Kibbers was well i forgot XD)

Victor blinked then looked up smiling. Yeah sis your gone but someone taking your place in this family but not in our hearts he thought looking up at the sky  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:14 pm
Lily stared down at the ring feeling nothing but joy and happiness. She was almost close to tears but she was able to hold them back as she leaned in close to him. She pulled out his cat ears and kissed him before taking the ring. She slipped it on her finger and then leaned her forehead against his. "Of course I will kitty. And honestly, you couldn't have picked a better time to ask me. Like I said, no matter what happens you can always make me smile. And I love absolutely everything about you. So yes." she said as she kissed him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm
Damon poked her and stuck his tounge out playfully.

"Well thank god for that! I'M LOVED!!"He said smirking and kissed her very gently. He grinned and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I love you Lily."he said gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 am
((D'waaa so cute ^.^))

Silvia sat down on the ground as she leaned her back agaisn't the log and smiled at Damon and Lily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 am
(Don't get used to it.)

Malik sat down next to Silvia sighing.

"Now I feel really old..I've seen 3 marriages since I've joinedthis group."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 am
((aw...))

Silvia grinned at Malik and looked at him "You should be happy not moaning" She said smiling poking him in the arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 am
Malik smiled and he wacked her upside the head.

"I was honest."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 am
Silvia rubbed her head where he hit her and looked at her "No need to hit me tough!" She said to him "Size what did I ever do to you?" She said looking at him poking him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm
Lily smiled at Damon as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She played with one of his cat ears before she looked into his eyes. "I love you too Damon." she said as her mind went through memories. "And to think, this is only the beginning." she said softly before she giggled.

Dawn smiled at Damon and Lily before she got up from the log. She then stretched her arms and then walked off through the forest.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:40 pm
Damon poked her and stuck his tounge out at her.

"You and the ears."he said with a playful grin.

"Well..in a way I guess it is. Atleast you got something to be happy about."he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Lily smiled at Damon. "I love your ears! They're cute." she said with a giggle when she felt him poke her. "Just be glad you get to keep your ears. I don't know what I'm going to do with my wings." she said as she tried to lift them which only made her hiss in pain. She just sighed and decided not to worry about it for now. "You're right though, I am happy. I'm not even sure there's a word to explain how happy I am." she said as her smile softened and she ran her fingers through her hair.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:32 pm
Damon lifted his hands putting them on her eyes..and a few twig like objects enjtered them..not painful..maybe it would sting a little..but within seconds her wings popped straight up.

"Happy is good enough."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games