Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Jason felt slightly embarrassed and laughed out of habit and leaned back a bit and started to fall a bit."wo..woah..!" he said leaning as far forward as he could to gain balance.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee looked then pulled him back to her "H-hey watch out" she looked up at him "You might fall out here.."

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

Jason looked at her and hid his blushing again. "My bad..I tend to do stupid things alot."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee smiled a bit "Your just clumsy" she smiled up at him "Why are you hiding your face?"

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

Jason looked down at her and had a normal look on his face. "I always hide it. There really isnt any reason to show it..i mean..no need for me to smile usually." he said as his music changed once more  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee looked at him "There is always a reason to smile" she poked his cheek gently

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Jason turned and walked to the tip of the cliff again. "For normal people..yeah there is, but for me, no...there isnt."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee went over then hugged him gently "There are always reason just you have to find them" she kissed his cheek blushing a bit then looked out to the sun smiling as the wind blew her hair

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Jason's face stayed the same and he acted the same. "its not that i cant find a reason..its just that...i cant...not anymore that is.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

"Why is that?" she looked at him a bit

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Jason pulled out a picture of him with a girl and showed it to her and then felt himself get angered. "That girl...she was my first love..we where supposed to be together for our lives..we promised...and now...she is gone and its all my fault!" he said shouting and dropping to his knees and slamming his fists on the ground
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee looked at the photo then knelt down beside him then pulled him into a hug "Come now how is it your fault she's gone?" she rubbed his back softly

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

Jason stayed looking at the ground and slamming his fists on the ground."It was a night that we went out..we where just leaving from eating when a group of guys grabbed her and knocked me out...when i woke up we where both in an ally..all my stuff was gone..and she...she had been shot..and i couldnt get her to the hospital fast enough..its my fault she died..I wasnt fast enough..Damn it..damn it damn it damn it!!!!" He screamed as he kept hitting the ground and then pulled out the gun that he had under his jacket and put it to his head. "maybe its time..i felt the same pain she did.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee knocked the gun from his hand slapping him across the face "You never should want to do that!" she started to cry "Don't ever want to do that" she hugged him "She wouldn't want you to do that to yourself she would want you to live for you and her and be happy for you and her" she looked at him tears falling "Cause she's right here" she placed her hand onto his chest over his heart "She will always be right here..."

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Echos Of Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

Jason stood up and walked over and picked up his gun and placed it back under his jacket. "It seems it would be best for me if i would just...disappear from this world..i deserve to after i couldnt protect her.." he said as he punched a tree near him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games