Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:07 am
User ImageAnyone who hates a Ditto...

People need to stop with this racial s**t. I just read on Gamespot of some Person wanting RE5 Banned from the U.S. all because it has zombie Africans in it. It never Ends... If it's not Sex,then its something else. stressed

Should go lick a Muk.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:32 am
You know, I always say, it's the person that points out the nonexistant racism that's usually the racist. I mean, it's not like Chris is there with a gun like, "I'm gonna kill these niggers!" So what the ********? They expect a bunch of white people in Africa? Or what about when you play a game that happens in Japan, are you a racist for shooting the Japanese? It's really dumb.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, I always say, it's the person that points out the nonexistant racism that's usually the racist. I mean, it's not like Chris is there with a gun like, "I'm gonna kill these niggers!" So what the ********? They expect a bunch of white people in Africa? Or what about when you play a game that happens in Japan, are you a racist for shooting the Japanese? It's really dumb.
They never said anything when they were Spanish. But Africans, NOOOOO! Don't touch them! Excluding those persons is more racist to me. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:53 am
Bio, it's technically Asian, not Japanese as that's a nationality.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:10 pm
Well still... I mean, it's not like Rambo is a racist for going to Vietnam and shooting them. You know. All of a sudden someone decides to look at skin color? That's just dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well still... I mean, it's not like Rambo is a racist for going to Vietnam and shooting them. You know. All of a sudden someone decides to look at skin color? That's just dumb.

Bio, that's been going on for the last twenty years. Since the late 80s early 90s people were judged even more on skin color. Tension arose around the time rap came onto the scene. Now, I'm not blaming the music, some of it's pretty damn good (And that statements is coming from someone who loves rock, punk and the other rock related genres), but the music added alot to it.  

Elliot Salem

Untamed_Skies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 pm
It's considered racsist if a white man cusses at a black man so this game never stood a chance. Still they can't stop it another game for the sega genesis was about killing africa zombies. The reall question is how many people will buy the game with the threat of being called a racist.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:38 pm
A better question is, how many people don't give a s**t? I listen to black music, and lived with a native american for 3 years, so nobody can call me racist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

jmfactor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:59 am
people are rediculous these days  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:43 pm
I mean, potentially, yeah... A racist person could pick up RE5 and play it to let out their hate against the black people.... But just the same, potentially a child molester could rent like... Richie Rich or something to get his jollies off, you know? A feminist could rent a game where a female main character kills a bunch of male villains. But we're not calling those games exist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JirayaHit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:19 am
Well, those discussions of taking games all to another level , desconsiderating the hard work that the developers had to make it, and obviouslly they whore not thinking about any of this.
But i just watched the trailer tha shows some of the in game scenes, and i have to say it, this game will be amazing! No doubt it!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:35 pm
yeah when i saw the first trailer for RE5 i know its definitely chris redfield. I saw the images of the game and its like RE4 gameplay but your in africa and crazy african american peoples are trying to kill you.  

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm
Old news, buddy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:50 pm
Guitar Hero King
yeah when i saw the first trailer for RE5 i know its definitely chris redfield. I saw the images of the game and its like RE4 gameplay but your in africa and crazy african american peoples are trying to kill you.
Did you honestly just say that?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

BabyOil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Yes he did. Just a little mistake. ^^ Nothing to go all " OMGZ " about. razz  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games