Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:29 am
Paranormal Teddy
TheDarkmasterchumble

Scott followed Gwen to the other room, dragging his chair behind him. "I'll just be taking this." When he arrived in the other room her forced the door shut. "Yeah, I understand the over-protective part and all because my younger brother's always into my business trying to protect me. In fact, shouldn't I be the one protecting him?" Scott paced back and forth. He clasped his hands behind his back. "I just, you know, have taken an interest in Gavin. That's all. She's an interesting person. I just don't think that she likes me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:41 am
Dumpling-San
GOSH DARN LOVE TRIANGLES.
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen shrugged. "You know, I wonder if she's really taken an interest in anybody. I mean... sure, she hangs out with Gabriel. But I think she just thinks of him as a friend. I could be wrong you know. Oh, and by the way, she thinks of you as a friend." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. He leaned against a wall, watching Scott pace.
Gavin, meanwhile, was still in the room. She leaned against the door, trying to hear what they were saying, but to no avail. "Whatever." She said, sitting at the table across from Gabriel. "So then, you're going to tell me what's wrong. And if you don't, then you can leave." She said, pointing at the window. She was joking, of course, but she did wonder what was wrong.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:56 am
Paranormal Teddy
Just trying to make things interesting.
TheDarkmasterchumble

Scott stopped pacing for a moment. "Okay, being her friend is better than not being liked at all I guess." He plopped down into his chair and started biting his fingernails. "This is exhausting!" He flopped down onto the floor and laid there, thinking about his brother and how Scott had thrown the refrigerator at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 am
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel stood up and went over to Gavin. "I was just thinking about my master. He passed away last year." He said sharing his thoughts with her, though he gestured to the doorway that would lead outside for some fresh air.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San
And it's working XD

Gavin sighed. "Death. It can be painful." She said. "I won't make you talk about it, if you don't want to." She said, leaning out the window. She sat on the ledge, falling backwards out. She came back up a minute later. "They're out there. Obviously we're not supposed to hear something. So, what shall we do? We'll attempt." She said, holding out her hand so that he could come down.

((Ha ha, intelligent brother strikes again! Oh, forgot to say this. Gwen is a lot smarter than Gavin, and is usually able to tell what her 'next move' is. However, that's not to say Gavin isn't smart.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 am
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shakes his head and follows Gavin. "It would be nice, to have someone to talk to about it." He said getting an Idea and and leading her opposite the way they were initially headed.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin sighed. He was going the opposite direction. Although, that could be good. He goes that direction, and she goes the other, he gets lost and knows that he shouldn't wander off in someone else's home. Or, she could go with him, and see why he's going that way... possibly exploring a bit more... was there a downside to this?
Gavin stood there thinking, but then snapped out of it and walked behind Gabriel."Well, I never met the guy, so I can't be that good to talk to... But hey, go ahead and talk at me for a while." She said, looking around at the sky. It was dark out, like usual. The way the towers were spread out, you were almost always in the shade. At least, that was what Gwen had told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:52 am
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nodded and smiled. "He was a kind man and took me in when I woke up with amnesia, and taught me how to use a blade properly. He didn't have any children to leave his Dojo to and so left it in my hands, but I can't teach them like he could. He used to say that the right path is my path. Though I prefer let the music be your guide." He said happy that he could talk to someone about it.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin nodded. "Sounds nice. My master-type-person sucked." She said. She smiled. "Old people have the weirdest things to say, don't they?" She said. Gavin didn't actually think of 'old people' as a derogatory term. That's just what they were.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:01 am
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nodded in agreement. "With Age comes wisdom. Though you're right they do sound odd at times." He said as they continued walking about together.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 pm
Meanwhile, inside the Deku Tree, Billy Kane had just finished off Queen Gohma the spider when he saw Dee waiting to enter. "So, couldn't stay away, could ya empress?"

"Not my fault that Navi was so scared at the Forsaken fortress that she fetched me. I am here to calm my nerves and to maybe win something. I wanna beat my time of 10 minutes. By the way, how long did it take you to finish?"

"I'd say an hour, maybe."

"Not bad, well, see ya!"

Dee entered the tree where Billy was forced to exit the tree to submit his time at the temple.

First, she climbed the ladder where one minute passed and she already had the slingshot. After the second minute, she was just shooting a guard so she could do her ariel attack on the spider web. "Yee hee hee!" She exclaimed happily as she made her jump and broke through the sticky string.

Landing in the water, she changed into a zora then swam to the edge where she stepped on the switch to activate the torch required. She killed the two gold spiders, got the tokens then she made her way through the crawl space.

She dove under the next water section where she activated the under water switch, taking the platform to the other side. 5 minutes passed and she had already made the loop around where she activated that torch switch. She pushed the block over and grabbed a stick so that she could burn the web.

After 7 minutes, she was already at Queen Gohma. She stunned the spider using a deku nut, used her zora fin to slash the eye. Before Gohma could even hatch her babies, Dee had aimed a perfect seed to Gohma's eye, thus causing the spider to fall and Dee had an opportunity to slash Gohma again.

9 minutes had passed and Dee got the extra heart and she was done. "Woo hoo!" She said as she exited the tree. "I beat my time!"

Dee then wondered if she should see how the others were doing but decided against it when she had looked at her scouter for the rules to the dungeons contest. She had to complete all of them before she had some free time. She voiced her time, thus making it a record.

Heading to Dodongo's cavern next, Dee equipped herself with a metallic shield and some bombs in a bag. She knew that her Zora form would not work in a dungeon like the cavern, so she used her DNA to change into a Moltres. Her wings would allow her to fly in the dungeon, but rules were rules. And so she only flew to the ledges that she needed to, not to the top to drop the bombs right away for that would be cheating.

She flew to the right ledge first, bombed the beamos and entered where the three baby dodongos were. She flew up when they crawled under her, thus avoiding damage. Then she used a bomb to open a secret panel for a gold spider. Moving the statue onto the switch, she entered the door to defeat the twin teen dodongos for round one.

(Yes, I am giving a small walkthrough for the actual ocarina of time dungeons. So...spoiler alert, and you are welcome)

After they were defeated, she felt a bit sleepy, so she laid down on the warm ledge and quickly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 pm
Meanwhile, Ochru had just finished the farmwork in Mineral town when his father Kai said to him, "Son, why don't you let me take over for a while? You go and visit with your mother for the holidays."

Ochru blinked since this was indeed rare. "You feeling okay, dad? Since when are you interested in farming?"

"Would you rather you miss out on the fun that your mom always throws for you and her children during this time of year? You know better than to talk back to me, Ochru. Now get going before I change my mind about my offer!"

Feeling like it was hopeless to continue the conversation further, Ochru whistled for his horse then rode it to the docks so that he could head to Southtown to see his mom. He was unaware that she was in Hyrule and that there was going to be more work than ever to get the lounge set up for Christmas.  

Ochru
Crew

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:34 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
No idea why I was just thinking of this, but did I mention that Gavin's kinda.... short. I mean, she's wearing heels to make her look taller... but yeah.

Dumpling-San

Gavin shrugged. "Guess so." She said, and then stopped. In front of them, the ground had collapsed. She muttered something under her breath, and jumped into the debris. "C'mon. Not a big detour." She said, looking around her. They could either climb up the debris and go the way they'd been going, or go under the path they'd just been under. Gavin realized that she knew where both paths led, smirking. "Which way? Back under, or forward over?" She said, turning around and looking at Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:46 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel thought about it before smiling. "You decide. I'll follow you." He said in reply leaning against the wall.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin shook her head. "I guess we don't move then." She said, mimicking his movements. She closed her eyes for a moment, then held up a finger. "Or, we could stare at each other until Gwen gets worried. Which would be funny, and extremely boring at the same time." She said.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games