Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 am
rusbob13
You were gona teach your character the Shigure Souen Style right?

that was in fact the plan yes. Why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:53 am
Cuz I was actually thinking about learning the other Rain weapon style.
And between the two of us, we'll be able to personally teach the genin any of the Rain's tai, and weapon styles =]  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:06 am
rusbob13
Cuz I was actually thinking about learning the other Rain weapon style.
And between the two of us, we'll be able to personally teach the genin any of the Rain's tai, and weapon styles =]

sounds excellent.
I need to get in a position to do some training.
Also I'll be passing Hiro off o you soon, so lets get our squads ready fro competition xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 am
I know right?
We haven't really had too much time for ourselves since the Rain opened up =/

lol cool.
I'll probably pass off the genin to him so I can go get some training in xD
And I'll probably have to wait until the group gets back from their information gathering mission before I can get them ready for the competition =/  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:07 pm
Oh boy...the weekend. For some odd reason things get super quiet on the weekend.

Oh btw Sin I posted in the GGC, its just cloaked by Alicia's post. I cant believe Raito is still here xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm
This mission officially sucks. I get to grass, and there's a blasted brawl at the gates with Eris. Why did it have to be Eris? If it were anybody else, my objective would be complete in that area, and I could leave. I had to leave a bloody message and tell them to send any intel to Rain via a messenger bird.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:43 pm
wow, I'm already done, I'm giving my messages via paper clone  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:09 pm
I'm at Mist now...waiting on the Mizukage. I'm guessing our other squamate is going inactive (like I expected) for this...so we might have to hit up more villages. I'll take leaf, you take sand. Then we go back on the plan again and meet up in the mines.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 pm
And in the meantime ill just sit here and learn some medical jutsu why you guys go out and do missions. XP man i feel so left out....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm
I gotta find the Chidori/Rasengan sages -.- Jedi was in grass. I practically stood next to him, but I doubt that would be the time or place to ask for training. Even though the chidori is listed under universal, I have a feeling I need Lightning chakra. Gotta wait till Chunin I guess -.-  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:28 pm
You can learn universal techniques no matter what you elements are. They're universal for a reason. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm
thefire158
I gotta find the Chidori/Rasengan sages -.- Jedi was in grass. I practically stood next to him, but I doubt that would be the time or place to ask for training. Even though the chidori is listed under universal, I have a feeling I need Lightning chakra. Gotta wait till Chunin I guess -.-

Yup you need Lightning chakra =P  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm
_Manpish_
thefire158

Tell the crew they need to clean up the Universal list. I've been glaring at my screen for a good 10 minutes now. Alright, chunin, here I come. Good thing we're having an exam. And chances are, I'm gonna get rolled by all the other villages -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:41 pm
thefire158
_Manpish_
thefire158

Tell the crew they need to clean up the Universal list. I've been glaring at my screen for a good 10 minutes now. Alright, chunin, here I come. Good thing we're having an exam. And chances are, I'm gonna get rolled by all the other villages -.-

We have been telling the crew to clean it for weeks. hasnt happened and probably wont ever happen...... well im probably gonna get screwed in the exam unless i can learn some really good jutsu....  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm
All I got to rely on is a few earth jutsu...which I guess I can use to an extent, some weak Chakra Hands stuff, and a high level Rain Mirror Image taijutsu style. Except if I try to get close it'll just be: "FIRE BALL." burning_eyes  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games