Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm
"Nooo, nooo....There are just many things to choose from...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 pm
"Then get picking. I'll be outside." Edge rolled her eyes as she left Tango's room.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 pm
Icarus just watched her leave.
"Huh....Figured I would need rope and a bible to get you to leave...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm
"Spun fibers and a book are irrelevant to me."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm
"And so are manners!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am
"I know my manners." Edge grunted to herself, picking up Tango's box where she had left it and heading outside.

The parking lot out back was the least active place around the base. And of course, Hal's car was parked in this lot as well. Edge immediately went to her father's car and climbed in back, and slid the next disc in.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm
Steam gave both engines full power once his last round of missiles missed and the ship went straight up in the air as the lasers fired.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:46 pm
As the video started the date showed three months after the last disc.
The sound of rotors was apparent, as the video swayed back and forth. It took place on a aerial transport.
Tango was staring down at his knife, watching as it glistened in the light above him.

"Eh..Tango?" A voice called from the other side of the room, it belonging to another Reploid, the one piloting the Transport.
"As much as it's clear you adore your hardware, we need you to stay focused. Your drop is up." he said, pressing a button as the cargo doors opened up, a vacuum being caused briefly before subsiding.

Tango looked over to the doors before he put his knife away and stood up, slowly walking towards the view of the Earth below.

"Remember. Hyde wants it swept clean. No witnesses and yadda yadda." the Pilot told him shrugging.
"You're good to launch." he added, as Tango moved to the edge and slowly leaned forward before dropping off of the plane, dropping towards the Earth very quickly.

The scene cut out, before giving a flash, entering another scene altogether.

Tango walked down a corridor, bodies all around him, but no wounds, or blood present at all. His jammer was at work. He made his way into the building's mainframe, and stared at the central computer system.

As he focused on a computer, he heard a sound from somewhere nearby and looked around. The only way someone could be active is if they walked into the field after it was put up. He looked back to the computer, and tapped a few keys, an upload beginning as he drew his rifle and began looking around for the person.

After two minutes, he came across a closed door, with movement inside. He moved up in front of it and kicked down the door, aiming at whatever was inside.
A human female child.

They stared at each other in silence, the child in terror, and Tango in either confusion or calculation.
'No witnesses and yadda yadda.' repeated through his head, being said by the pilot, yet he did nothing.

After about a minute of nothing, he finally spoke.
"Go." he told her.
"Run, leave before anyone sees. Now." he added, motioning with his rifle for her to escape. To which the child did.

It was the first time in all of his missions that he disobeyed a direct order.

As he walked back to the mainframe, he took the file he was there for and left, leaving no trace, except for whatever the girl did with her knowledge of him being there.

The disc continued with many missions like that one, in which when given the option, Tango allowed those in his way to leave instead of just killing them.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm
((Don't forget Levi~))

So he got his EMF capabilities finally... Edge grunted, curious as to what caused the change in Tango's work style. Not to say the change was bad. It went from bloody to humane.

And he called me a monster... She snorted, slipping in the next disc.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm
The Multiple beams seemed to be following after Steam, slowly, but surely gaining on him.

___

The next video was showing a date of ten months afterward.

Tango was carrying a case and walking through a darkened alleyway, trying to be as quiet as could be. He continuously looked around, leading to the idea he was expecting something to happen.

As he reached the end of the alley, a bright light shined upon him, a vast number of armed Reploids pointing their weapons down at him from above.
It was clear they all wanted his blood. His missions, while they turned less bloody the more recent they were, were clearly causing pain.

"I don't want to do this..." Tango droned, as a humming could be heard. His EMF.
Something was different, though.

For one, as the field expanded, it was clearly visible, and as it hit the soldiers, it didn't knock them out. What it did was horrifying. In order to keep his presence unknown, he needed no witnesses....

The field was not going for a disabling effect, but instead for a total-liquidation effect.
The Reploids were subjected to was like putting a CD in a microwave..

Electricity radiated off of the Reploids, causing them to convulse and begin screaming in pain as their inner workings started to fry..

As this went on, Tango merely walked past them all, shaking his head.

The scene-changing light occurred once more, in which he had arrived at a facility, the case still in hand.

"Ah, you've returned." a familiar voice said, looking to Tango, and belonging to the leader from before.

"Yes, Hyde. And I recovered the package." Tango nodded.

"Ah, good." Hyde chuckled, as Tango walked towards him.

As Tango handed him the case, a sudden paralyzing current of electricity went through his stomach. Tango only had enough strength to slowly look down at where it came from.

Hyde had done it, one hand taking the case, the other carrying the prod.

Without any other strength, Tango fell to the side, and rolled onto his back, Hyde looking through the case.

"Ah, well, with this information our victory is assured. And your usefulness ends." he chuckled as Tango's sight was blocked by a boot slamming into his face.

Tango regained consciousness later, stuck in an electrified prison cell, Hyde sitting down and smiling from the outside under the only light in the room.
His weapons had been taken from him, but one thing still remained.

"What? Did you think we didn't notice you disobeying..?" Hyde asked, leaning back in his chair.

"I did as you asked. I got you what you wanted." Tango growled, knowing that trying to escape was pointless.

"Yes, but because of you being mister soft-spot, our plans have been slowed due to witness reports." Hyde grunted, staring at Tango, the smile gone.

"Now, seeing as you took the liberty of hurting something precious to me, I took the liberty of doing the same to you." he added, as a new light shined down upon another chair, the woman in the lab coat from before sat there, a weapon pointed at her head.

Tango went dead-silent.
"You wouldn't-"

"Dare?" Hyde finished, raising an eyebrow.
"No, I wouldn't bother soiling my hands with human blood. I have associates for that." he told him with a smile, as the sound of the weapon going off echoed through the room, leaving only silence.

"Now, to deal with that annoying little daughter of you-"

Hyde didn't get to finish, as a small EMF was dispersed in the room, shorting out the cell, and allowing Tango to charge out.

The Reploid who had fired the gun ran at Tango, only to be punched back and have the weapon taken from him, before it was fired at him multiple times in the head.
As he turned to look at Hyde, he had already used the time to stand up and simply raise his hand.
Tango tried to fire at him but the gun seemed to be crushed in his hand.

Hyde rose his hand again and Tango froze in place as he walked towards him.
"You were never one for truly thinking. But, I blame that on your human mind. Shame the hardware will be for nothing." he chuckled as he waived his hand away, Tango being shot out of a window, only to find that the room they were in was on the fiftieth floor.

The video ended as he slammed onto the ground.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:09 pm
Steam fired one of his last two barrages of missiles and fired both guns at the beam's origins. Prometheus would either have to stop firing and block or take the missiles.

"Some help would be APPRECIATED!" Steam yelled over the coms at Dozer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 am

"I ain't capable of stopping lasers of DOOM!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm
"Get it's attention for a sec," Steam replied as he started to fly away from Prometheus.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Dozer began to grumble, his cannon extending.
He then shot it at the square of Prometheus' back , which made it groan in pain, before slowly looking back at Dozer.

"....Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm
"Excellent..." Steam said as he began his approach. Once he was close enough he fired his last volley of rockets right at the mavericks back, along with the dual gatling guns.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games