Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:05 pm
Azm gave Kim a nudge. "Something on your mind?" he asked.

Nurixin was busy checking her weapons and ammo, all of them, Double checking and triple checking.

Marie did the same. She'd been training with heavy weapons during her time in the military and was carrying the biggest light machine gun they'd let her take: the M249 SAW, a 5.59 belt fed monster with all the attachments she wanted. Side sights, a mid range scope, and a 40mm grenade launcher. She'd also kept both her Desert Eagles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 am
"Therapy," Kim grunted, glaring out into the forested horizon. "Bunch of boloney, like I knew it was."

"Nurixin, I think your weapons are fine." Niles sighed, watching her rather dully as she had been doing this even before the flight began.
"You've checked several times. You check anymore and you might actually create a problem."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am
"Never hurts to check and work the actions a bit before fighting," she replied. "I know my weapons are good but I check them out of nervous habit I guess," she added with a shrug.

"The words of a therapist are full of opinions," he replied. "But I'm glad you bit the bullet and at least pretended to show some progress. It's the only way you'll be rid of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 am
"I'll get over it with time." Kim argued, rolling her eyes. "And with bullets in Geminoid from my rifle."

"No, it doesn't hurt to check. But it hurts to check multiple times. You might end up hurting something if we experience turbulence in the helicopter."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 pm
He nodded and chambered a round into his rifle. "Agreed..."

She shrugged, tossing a bullet to the floor and watching it bounce around for a while. After a few seconds the shell rolled and bounced out of the helicopter. She watched it as it fell into the forest and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 pm
"What do you have against him?" Kim looked over, staring at Azm with a puzzled expression. "I'm the one who got ******** up."

"...Any special point to that?" He asked with a curious eyebrow raised.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am
She shook her head. "Just something my LT. in ranger school did. If the bullet leaves the aircraft it means good luck."

"Yes and by doing that he made it personal. Fighting a war is one thing but focusing on people's families is as low as it can get, especially if you don't have one yourself," he replied. "And... well you know I care about you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 pm
"But he hurt me. It's personal to me." Kim gapped her thumb into her chest, smirking at Azm.
"You should worry about your own skin more. I can take care of mine."

"That have any truth to it?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm
"Well... every mission I've don it I've come back without getting hurt at all," she replied. "But most androids, including myself, don't believe in luck. It's really just a symbolic thing to me..."

"Watching him hurt you hurt me," he replied simply. "Just in a different way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am
"Well, I'm getting the first shot." Kim teased, sticking her tongue out as the Hughie began to descend into a landing zone.

"So it doesn't work..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 pm
"Technically it shouldn't matter but statistically it has been working yes," she replied. She stood up and jumped from the helicopter before it even touched the ground. She landed with a role and jogged off into the trees.

Azm smiled and nodded. "If that's what you want," he replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm
"Let me put it this way," Kim stood up as the Hughie neared the ground where Nurixin had landed.

"You kill him, I dump you." She warned as she hopped out.

"...Well then," Niles chuckled as he and Ben got up when the helicopter lowered. They hopped out a few moments earlier than Kim had, being a little more use to getting off in these situations. Sometimes in parachutes. Or just straight into water...

"Where are we going now?" Ben asked, looking around rather lost and confused.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:19 am
"OK, ok," he replied. "I'll makes sure you at least get the finishing blow if."

He hopped down from the chopper. "We're headed to a factory. We need to stop production in the facility. From there we get to find something else to do," he explained to Ben.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:21 am
"I want all the blows!" Kim added.

"Alright." Niles nodded. "So which way do we go? I'm seeing nothing but trees." He chuckled, looking around the small meadow they had been dropped off in as the helicopter took it's leave.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 am
Azm walked where Nurixin had dissapeared. "Nuri is scouting," Azm said. "She'll send me info in a minute but until then we walk west. It's somewhere in that direction."

He looked back at Kim as he walked. "You'll get plenty. Trust me."

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games