Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm
Mayah Playah
{did you get that picture i tried to send you? >x>}

Drake let out a long groan and held onto Grigorii tightly. "i-i'll... n-need your help...with this..." he whispered softly, resting his head back against the rider's chest.
Xaene gave a sad sigh as he continued to hug his love, gently stroking his hair.
Iris gave a small pout and looked to Night for a moment before glancing up to the sky, a small whimper sliding through her slender lips as her silver angel wings grew from her back. a gift from the two who revived her.... she looked to hattie with silver eyes, gently kissing her friend's forehead as she numbed the pain.

back in the aqua room, Hattie's screams woke Belyi up, making the little infant start to cry loudly; the noise making iris and her projection both wince.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:45 pm
"With what?"
Dom buried his head into the crook of Xaene's neck. "Why aren't they helping her? She can live, if she's helped!"
Hattie gritted her teeth, the pain eating through the numbness.
'This is God's curse towards Riders and their Companions...this is what I suffered through as well.'

{{Yeah. I loved it!}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 pm
{glad you liked it. i'm gonna try and make realistic images for all my characters and they're lovers~}

"i-i'm... blind...." Drake sighed and tipped his head up so Grigorii could see the scar that ran over his eyes. i-i'll... need your help getting used to it..." he mumbled, shaking slightly...... he'd never felt... this vulnerable...
"she won't let us... and we can only help if they're willing..." snow murmured sadly, looking to the floor.
Xaene kept silent, just holding dominick still..... he knew how painful this could be...
Iris frowned and held her friend closer, glancing to nightshade. "there's only one person who might have enough power to help her...." she whispered. "go....go find nikolai. and be quick, brother."
night nodded, his body fading away in a black smoke that swirled around Xaene for a moment, almost like a hug, before it disappeared.

the child continued crying, his loud wails starting to echo through the house, each one making iris want to cry too... even though her projection was there rocking him... she felt guilty..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:33 pm
Grigorii smiled softly, kissing Drake's temple. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."
Dom closed his eyes tightly, clutching Xaene close. "Is there a reason why that guy was all over you before leaving?" he whispered.
Hattie whimpered, curling further into Iris. Her whole body was on fire, real fire. She knew she deserved this, but it just hurt so much...  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:39 pm
"thank you..." drake breathed, his entire body slumping as he relaxed.
"h-he's my ex...." Xaene murmured quietly, hugging Dom closer. "guess he's still... into me..." he frowned.
Iris gave a small frown and hugged hattie close. "i'm sorry...." she whispered softly, not wanting her friend hurting like this. "snow... do me a favor and go stop his crying..." she whispered, a sigh of relief sliding through her when her sister nodded and left for the aqua room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm
Smiling, he closed his eyes, stroking his lover's back.
"Well, that's just great," he murmured.
"D-don't be," she gasped, trembling. "This is entirely m-myf-fault."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Drake smiled softly and gave a tiny sigh as he slowly moved so he could search for famine's lips, wanting to kiss them again.
"don't worry.... he'll stop when he's told i'm spoken for." Xaene smiled and kissed the heir's cheek. "besides... i only have eyes for you... Moya lyubovʹ" he smiled, brushing some hair from dominick's eyes.
"bullshit." iris frowned. "its not your fault my boss is being mean... if anything... its mine...." she whispered and hugged her close. "i should really ask him to stop tormenting you guys like this..." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

The smoke coming from Hattie turned a shade of purple and began to dance on the floor. "Dear me," Nikolai's voice gleamed from every direction. "Is it hot in here!" The fog swirled together and lifted up until it was Nikolai with Nightshade behind him. He looked at the burning woman who served as his vessel for getting here and sniffed the smoke coming from her. "I smell Sins.... How delightful!" he clapped his hands together and leaned down as if her being on fire wasn't that bad. "Someone's been naughty, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 pm
Chuckling, Grigorii gently kissed Drake, holding him as if he would snap at any second.
Dom said nothing, simply kissing his fiancé.
Hattie chuckled weakly. "All these years later, and you're still a brat."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:11 pm
Drake blushed and kissed him again, a small frown on his face. "d-dont... don't be so careful... just because i can't see..." he murmured, sitting up slightly with a frown.
"sorry if i took a while... he's very difficult to find when he doesn't wanna be found..." night murmured as he pulled a hand through his hair. seeing his sister enter with a tiny bundle in her arms, he moved over and whispered something to her.
Xaene gave a small smile and kissed him back, hugging him close.
"do you have to be this way? she's dying! the least you could do is be nice to her." iris murmured as her eyes flitted over to her siblings for a moment before she smiled down to Hattie. "sweet one... i have to go... he needs me..." she whispered to her friend as she let go, brushing a bit of char from her arms as she walked over and took the small white bundle, cradling the two year old gently as she watched everyone from a corner of the room.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

"Oh, such hurtful words you tell me, darling." Nikolai pouted and stood back up straight. "Hmm, but I'll let it slide. Ah, we simply must catch up one of these days, dearie! Over coffee tonight, yes?" he went on with his arms crossed and one hand near his mouth. After a minute he looked over at the girl then at Hattie and remembered the deal he was to make. "Ah yes, terribly rude of me." he said as his lime green eyes darkened to purple. "Now, I can lift this curse of yours dearie, but it'll cost you. Your soul, to be exact." he said and tapped Hattie's arm, the fog climbed off his hand and wrapped around her arm, pushing the fire back and numbing the pain, but only in that area.

((gtg, byeee!!!))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:19 pm
The Rider frowned. "I know, but still. I don't want to hurt you."
"We should go," he said quietly. "There's nothing for us to do here."
"Oh hush with all that, Nikolai. You know better than anyone else that I have no soul!" she growled, hissing at his touch.

{{Me too. Bye!!}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm
Drake let out a long sigh as he continued to "stare" at grigorii. "you won't hurt me.... i know it..." he smiled softly. "if anything... i'm more worried about me hurting you...." he muttered, pulling a hand through his hair.
"nikki... don't... please... she's done her job; and a damned good one of it; for as long as she's been with the riders... just help her." iris frowned, still cradling the young boy in her arms.
"y-yeah...." the dragon nodded, still worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

"And you should know better than anyone what I mean by that, dearie." Nikolai said with an unamused look on his face. She was being quite the drama queen right now. He looked over at Iris when she spoke to him. "I'm sorry, dearie, but in order to break the laws of death I need something to replace it with." He looked at the baby in Iris's arms distastefully, not at all a child person, and turned back at Hattie, frowning as he saw that she wouldn't even know what he's talking about. "To put it simply, dearie, I need something you care about deeply."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm
"How could you ever hurt me?" he chuckled.
Saying nothing, Dom led Xaene to the library, lighting the fire the second they were inside.
"I have nothing to give anymore. The only souls I care about belong to Alonna and Hadrian, and I'm pretty sure you've already snatched up Hadrian's soul for that sex-change," she sneered, breathing heavily.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games