Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm

User Image Larusa nodded to Gretchen. She hugged the older girl. "Thanks for the advice, but why are you helping me? That other girl said that the brotherhood was evil." She said softly, looking up at Gretchen. She wasn't trying to be rude and not thank her, but she wanted to know. Know who she had gotten mixed up with.

Serafinariv

User Image Arya looked over and saw Usagi, Masika, Sam, and David. She blinked as she saw the three friends' souls singing so well together. They were good friends from what she gathered. Then two went off on their own.

Arya grabbed Grey and Clut away from the girl that approached them, protecting them from her. She stood slowly and let the three stuffed animals down, all of them giving Sam dirty looks. "Your hurt right? Your soul looks hurt, emotionally I think." She said before registering that Sam had actually said something to her. "I haven't met a Masika. I'm Arya." She said, she had felt the girls power flair and didn't quite feel safe with her yet. She pushed her stuffed companions behind her.

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:46 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David slowly cracked each joint in his neck, each one letting out a resounding crack. Whoever this girl was, she was exactly what he needed. "Oh yes. Let's have some fun." He said as his canines extended. His hair grew out ever so slightly, transforming from wavy to ruffled. His bones densified, growing out into the skin slightly. Then he struck. He wasn't in the mood for anything fancy, so he simply charged forward like a bull, with much more force.

Usagi nodded. "I would love to." He said. He didn't quite understand this place yet. That David for example. He'd only just seen him, and he could already tell that he was a brash boy who didn't think very hard about much.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika smiled and gestured for Usagi to follow her into the building. She led him around, explaining what each room was used for. The first place they went through was the kitchen, then the Headmaster's office, which was currently occupied by Emma Frost if the woman would return from wherever it was she had gone. Then they passed Professor Grey's office. Professor Logan didn't have an office as far as Masika knew. He seemed to spend more time training his students in the Danger Room, which Masika would show to Usagi as soon as he'd found a room to call his own. Going up the stairs to the dormitory wing of the Institute, she led Usagi down the hall to the section where her and Sam's rooms were. Since there weren't very many students living in the Institute, the rooms on either side of Masika's room were still empty.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:25 pm

baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel slamed into the iron gates of the institute, her gasps and wheezes completely silent. Large luminescent purple eyes gazed through the bars and towards the large building. She had to reach indoors, she needed a place to rest.
With a shaking hand, she squeezed the gate weakly. slowly the dark metal crawled up her frail pallid arms, coating her skin with a silver black paste. Instantly, the paste dried up, forming the exact substance the gate was made of.She took a deep quiet breath and spread her arms wide, bringing along the gate rods with her. She slipped through the opening she had made, and fell to the grassy ground.
Pulling herself up with the suport of the gate, Angel stood. Slowly, she inched her way towards the institute doors, looking for any sight of a living soul. "someone...has to be here" She thought in her mind, grabbing the door handle of the building doors and shaking the nob. It wouldn't budge.
Desperately, she banged on the door, and not a sound erupted from her fists. Sometimes, being silent had its disadvantages. She wearily rang the doorbell, her knees collapsing as she still grasped the handle. "Someone please help me" Her mind wailed.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi smiled in wonder. He said in his native tongue. Usagi could have hugged Masika if a voice hadn't echoed through his head. He looked around quickly. "Did... you hear that?" He asked Masika. "Hello?" He called out, searching for whoever had spoke. He couldn't see anyone... "Where are you?" Usagi had very little experience with telepaths. The idea that someone could speak to his mind was fantastic, but foreign to him.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:35 pm

baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel was on the edge of losing hope. She would die before anyone found her, or be beyond repair. Yes, she had healing powers, why were they being so gosh darn slow? She heard a faint whisper in her mind, someone was replying, but not thinking their answer to her call. The door....please... She managed, her mind was weak, fading, slipping. She was on the brink to fainting, she had to stay awake. I'm at the door... Her voice sounded weak, frail. She wondered, if she could speak physically, if her inner mental voice would sound the same? Yet another question that wouldn't go answered.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi looked at Masika again. "I think... someone needs our help." He said, leading her outside to the gate. It took him longer than he'd hoped since he didn't know the layout by heart yet. But he made it to the gate soon enough, finding Angel falling all over the place. He said quickly, forgetting to speak in English. Usagi was at her side quickly enough, but he had no clue of where to take her. He looked at Masika again. He said before clearing his throat. "Where... would the... umm... doctor be?" He figured.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm

baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Finally...someone was here...maybe she wouldn't die after all. She grabbed the door handle and hoisted herself to her feet, her new found hope of avoiding death strengthening her to continue. I just need...a glass of water...or six. She managed, opening her dark purple eyes to stare at her savior. Her vision was blurry, but she could see a teenage boy. Where was se anyways? She suddenly had a realization, she can't remember where she is...an institute of some sort.....but why? What is this place? She thought, her voice sounding in the minds of those around her. She heard the boy speak, asking a question of a doctor. He must have little information about this place as well. She wondered if she was new to this entire power mutant business? It was feel strange. She couldn't imagine it, it never happened to her, at least...she doesn't think it ever had. Angel wondered if he thought her speaking to him in his mind was strange.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

[quote="Untouchable_Sanity”]

User ImageGretchen threw her head back and laughed like dark bells of a cathedral ringing through the room, she settled down and ruffled Lasura’s hair.

“Let me tell you something about the X-men and the Brotherhood my dove. There is no good or evil. There is no right or wrong. There is only beliefs and opinions. Everyone has one and not every agrees with each others. That is a basic fact of life. I hate white chocolate you might love it. Does that make me evil or you good? No its just who we are. The x-men believe that humans and mutants can co-exist with each, however it has been proved that that isn’t true, hence why the human’s and mutants memories were wiped and we started from scratch per say yet here we are again and once again the humans want to either tag us like animals, kill us or experiment on us. I will say this there are some humans who would accept us but unfortunately there isn't enough of them to support us without they themselves being hurt by their own peers. I won’t kill a human because he or she is human. I am wary of humans for sure. In a fight I will always side with mutants, I will always fight the humans. Humans…humans are…well this is on both sides humans and mutants but my experience at the hands of humans was not a good one. I was beaten and sexually abused growing up by humans…I ran away and Polaris found me and raised me as her own. Mutants saved me, mutants taught me who I was. Humans hurt me, humans told me who I should be. I will be honest the x-men and the brother have two different stance and in the end we probably will end up fighting each other, us to save the mutants and them to save the humans. You have to decide which side you want to be on, however neither side is good nor evil. We are just ourselves."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image You don’t understand…hospitals…and I…don’t mix…please get me out of here…please…please…I beg you….I will go insane if I stay here…please... Her panicking reached it peak her body ran through the sedative sweating it out of her pours, she woke up screaming in panic her newly awoken powers surging to the surface which force static electrical pouring out like a heat wave zapping all the electrically equipment making them go haywire, blue energy crackling around her as she scrambled out of the hospital bed scrambling into a corner like a caged tiger as nurses and doctors raised in skidding into a halt as the static energy zapped them when they tried to entered. Security was paged, doctors and nurses tried to talk her calm but her fear of hospital just rose at the sight of the doctors and nurses.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!!” she screamed.

Serafinariv

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 pm

User Image
Magneto
The Master of Magnetism

--------------------
Magneto was many leagues away from Westchester, dealing with his plans. The howls of Sabertooth could be heard for miles around. Howls of unearthly pain. Whatever Magneto was doing to him was obviously insanely painful. Finally, the howling ceased. Magneto removed his helmet, wiping the sweat from his brow. Then suddenly, the frantic thoughts of a very scared young mutant reached his mind. Magento shoved his helmet on. He wasn't going to let any humans touch her. He took off into the air, flying back to the Westchester hospital. Magneto entered the hospital, removing his helmet and locating the scared girl. He put his helmet back on, flying through the hospital until he found her. He landed in front of her, looking around at the carnage she'd caused. He smiled, removing his helmet and holding out a hand.
"Dear child... You have a gift." He said.
--------------------
And Now The Master of Telepathy

Serafinariv
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 pm

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv

User ImageKitty’s storm grey eyes were wide as the man suddenly flew in front of her, the doctors and nurses shrieking and scrambles over themselves to get away. The hand was offering to take her out of the hospital that was the only thing on her mind, she threw herself to him, grabbing his hand desperately

“out,” she said in a panicked daze, her eyes rather glassy, “out….out…"

Serafinariv

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

User Image
Magneto
The Master of Magnetism

--------------------
Magneto smiled slightly, wrapping her up in his cape and gently lifting himself off the ground. He hovered out the window, picking up speed as he flew from Westchester. It didn't take long before he reached his hideout, the ruined island of Genosha. He landed at the foot of his once proud kingdom, Victor waiting for him. "Who's the brat?" Victor asked with his usual gruff tone. "Someone very special, Victor. Someone who is gifted like us."
--------------------

Serafinariv
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 pm

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv

User ImageOut of the hospital her powers settled down and she came out of her head space. She blinked owlishly looking around confused and dazed still but seeming to begin process information. She turned to the speakers and blinked.

“Who the hell are you calling a brat,” she snapped, feeling very short temper, emotional, and off balanced.

Things were starting to slowly come together, she had been at the park, there had been pain and blood, then blurred fuzzy images of the hospital a voice saying she started her period and that she was fine then this man took her out of the hospital. He wasn’t the voice, the voice has been female. Where was she, her aunt must be furious with her.

Serafinariv

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm

User Image
Magneto
The Master of Magnetism

--------------------
Victor snarled at the girl "Whoever I want!" Victor roared. He obviously wasn't in good temper. Magneto held up a hand, silencing him almost instantly. Magneto removed his helmet, holding it at his side. Somehow, despite having Charles' body, Magneto had managed to regain his original physical features. "Don't mind Victor. He's a bit of an animal at times. May I ask your name?"
--------------------

Serafinariv
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games