Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly as she tugged the hood over her face a bit more and exhaled. "Eh... I've had worse than a little scrape," he said lazily as he slid into the car, shivering slightly. "I know you're an artist and that you don't fit in with people much better than I do, but I know next to nothing else about you," he sighed as he ducked to get in, only to get a larger than average hailstone squarely to the back of his head where it shattered though he simply shook his curly dark reddish gold hair out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted slightly "That little scrape is going to need stitches." Climbing into the car herself, she flicked on the heater and they were rewarded with a blast of warm air.Mairi held her hands in front of the one for a minute or so, so that she could using her hands without them shaking "No one knows anything about me and I prefer it that way...And I know next to nothing about you besides the fact you have a thieving cousin." She grabbed her sketchbook from the passengers seat before he climbed in and tossed it to the back, raising an eyebrow when the hail stone hit the back of his head.Once he was seated and the door shut, she pulled out of the parking space and drove right into the grass beside the tree coming out onto the road with a light bump from coming off the side walk "Which side of the park is your bike on?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled. "Other side of the trees there's a small side road," he sighed. "My cousin ain't so bad, though she can be a real b***h at times," he said with a slight shrug, meaning 'most of the time' rather than 'sometimes'.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small nod, still shivering slightly as she pulled the car into the right lane and headed to where Raen's bike was.She gave a small snort, keeping her thoughts to herself about his cousin "Do want to stop at the hospital to get that cut checked out or are you just going to use butterfly stitches when we get wherever it is I'm taking you?" She figured she'd go to her grandmothers when she dropped him off rather than deal with endless questions at home.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged as he wiped the blood away from the wound, failing to notice the faint flicker of emerald energy that sealed the wound. "Don't know, probably the latter," he admitted as he got out and hefted the 475 pound bike easily, unaware how unusual it was for a seventeen year old who looked lanky and not very muscular to do so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((I thought the two were the same age.))
User Image

Mairi glanced at him from the corner of her eye and sighed slightly.Keeping her eyes on the road, she leaned over and opened the glove compartment.Pulling out a few clean strips of cloth, she dropped them in his lap before shutting the compartment again "Please don't get blood on the leather.It stains." Reaching his bike she pulled to a stop, not really paying attention to him lifting the bike "There's some bungee chords in the trunk as well as a hitch that should work. She scowled and fiddled with the heater, failing to notice the purplish flames flickering over her skin as she continued to shiver slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- Referring to his appearance; he looks seventeen though he's actually younger in the memories.

User Image
Raen wiped away the blood, unaware that the wound was gone before he quickly tied the bike onto the trunk, glancing skyward as the storm began to clear. Faint cerulean-silver flames flickered deep in his pupils before he exhaled. Knowing Sakura, she'll try to get under my skin when we get to the mansion, he thought wryly; she had, too. Raen's eyelids fluttered as he groaned, rising stiffly off of the floor where he'd been writhing. He popped the tendons in his neck as he grunted softly. "Damned memories ain't so bad, but they're a damned pain in the a**," he muttered.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah okay))
User Image

Mairi glanced up when she noticed a bit of light reflecting off the windshield, relieved to see the storm was breaking up "Come on, I don't want to get stuck here if it starts up again." Mairi let out a sigh and relaxed slightly.She'd curled into a tight ball on her bed roughly in the same spot from earlier, though her muscles ached "I really don't wanna do that again..." She heard a snort from Ginhana and ignored it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled, not saying anything mentally or verbally, yet agreeing with Mairi nonetheless. He didn't like reliving the past, as it was little more than the mental and spiritual equivalent of walking down a pitch black hallway blindfolded with a floor of broken glass while barefoot with only intermittent beams of moonlight giving the only radiance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi went to sit up and sucked in a sharp breath when she felt pain in her side.Gingerly touching it, she felt the sticky warmth of blood and sighed slightly.She'd nearly forgotten what had started the trip down memory lane to begin with "Raen..Can I have the bathroom now..?" She felt the sheets and noted that the blood had gotten onto them as well.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:35 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- The kanji in order translate as 'Wind' 'Light' and 'Darkness'

User Image
Raen glanced towards the door as it opened due to his use of telekinesis; fortunately he was somewhat decent though he wore what appeared to be skintight black leather pants without pockets though he was barefoot and he wore a dark purple belt that had a silver belt buckle four times the width and twice the height of a quarter that had three kanji in a triangle. Moving clockwise they symbolized the elements of his soul weapons 台 光 闇.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stood up carefully and picked up the things she'd grabbed earlier for the bathroom.Making her way to the bathroom, she leaned against the wall slightly for support, making sure her side didn't touch the wall.Leaning against the frame slightly, she waited for Raen to leave so she could check to see just how bad her side really was.She could tell there was a lot of blood on her shirt but not enough to know if she needed help or not.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen sighed as he half turned to see Mairi carefully leaning against the wall, wincing slightly as the new scar from the dark crystal wounds stretched. "You okay? Memories can hit harder than most punches, unfortunately," he sighed, taking a couple of steps towards her with a concerned look as he caught the coppery scent of blood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a half hearted smile "I've had worse.." Pushing away from the wall, she held her side, not realizing that the blood from the wound spread well past her fingers and dripped onto the floor a bit.She paled slightly, a bit disoriented from the movement before going back to normal, or mostly so "Are you finished?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:08 pm
The Lady Reaper

User Image
Raen frowned more noticeably as he stepped closer to Mairi, this time consciously summoning the emerald healing aura as he touched where the wound was, healing it so it wasn't bleeding as much as he pulsed energy into the wound, instinctively sensing how the injury needed to heal. When he removed his hand, the wound was like his, little more than a scar. "Finished with what, healing you or bathing?" he said idly as if he were teasing her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games