Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fredrich nodded, thinking the same thing himself, and got off the chair to walk out of the room. Once out, he contemplated Ellery's idea and looked at his free arm. "Sounds good. It would be nice to get some muscle mass back. I don't know how much this body will last with this wound, though." he said while rubbing the bandages still over his chest. With Decius in a better mood, though, maybe there was a chance for fast healing.

"Why am I- Because I beat you up nearly to death, idiot!" Julian momentarily fumed. He quickly calmed down and frowned apologetically at Daniel. "Speaking of which, I'm, uh... I'm sorry. I guess it's not that obvious, but I got my memories back."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 am
Awesome nerd

"You did?" Daniel allowed his glove to readjsut itself, tense demeanor finally gone as Julian admitted to having his memories back. But he was still suspicious. "Prove it." Daniel challenged the teen.

Ellery blushed at the memory of Fredrich's working out, licking his lips as his favorite image, his lover just out of a shower, appeared in his mind. "Oh, I'm sure that since Julian's home, Decius wouldn't mind taking care of you." He glanced up at the man's chest, furrowing his brow. "Speaking of, are you feeling any better?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:36 am
Mayah Playah

"Prove it? How?" Julian snorted. "You want me to tell you something embarrassing? Maybe like how you cried like a girl when I topped you? Or do you just want a kiss?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"Oh, I'm fine. I have chest pain now and then, and I get out of breath far more than usual, but I'm fine." Fredrich grunted. There was a part of him that still wasn't used to being around Decius, so the thought of the smiling psychopath looming over him and poking at his chest made him uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel instantly deadpanned, reanimating with a barking anger. "Hey, you swore not to talk about that anymore!" He shook his fist at the other teen, then softened his expression and lowered his fist. "You really remember it all?" His uninjured hand reached up to touch the brunette's cheek, hesitant at first, but soon cupping it and rubbing gently with his thumb.

"I still think we should have him fix you, but it's entirely up to you." Ellery stopped them, taking his partner's hand and relishing in the temporary feel of silky flesh against his. "Hey, I wanted to how sorry I am about everything. If I hadn't relaxed the guard that night, none of this would have ever happened. I know you'd rather be the Nightingale than sit around at home with me, so I just wanted to apologize." He didn't once lower his gaze, emerald eyes gazing into deep navy pools.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yeah. For the most part, at least." he said while scratching the back of his ear. "I don't really remember that much of when my memories were gone, just fragments. It was like being in a nightmare." Julian's thoughtful expression then softened and he leaned his head more into Daniel's hand. "But then you said those words and all my memories came rushing back."

"Decius? Maybe. I think I'd have a better chance with Liam. At least Liam doesn't want to turn me into some monster." Fredrich sighed before looking into his spouse's eyes. He stared hard into those green eyes then smiled lightly. "It's alright. Honestly, it was nice having a vacation. If I get to spend that much time with you, then I'd take vacations more often."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel exhaled slowly as he touched Julian, his arms desperate to pull him into his embrace. But the blonde remained still, all the cold melting away from those blue eyes and bringing back a gentle undertone. "So you're really back to me?" he whispered, close to tears.

"I just wish we could have had more fun," breathed Ellery as he reached one hand into his hair and combed out a tangle. "I mean, we barely slept in the same bed all that time, much less had time to be a married couple. Next vacation you take, you and I are not leaving our bedroom until I'm satisfied." Pulling out his cell phone, he checked a message from Liam confirming that they could go over. "Well, Liam's better and currently nursing Cameron back to health, so whenever you're ready, we can grab Julian and go get you fixed."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"That's right, and it's all thanks to you." Julian smiled and leaned down to press his lips against Daniel's. Warmth he nearly forgot flared up inside him. His heart raced and his stomach flipped with excitement. Just these few seconds were enough to make his palms sweaty. It had been so long since he had kissed Daniel. And to think, he nearly killed him! Breaking from the kiss, Julian opened his eyes and gazed into the blonde's. "You know, I saw a glimpse of Hell when I was shot, but it wasn't as nearly as cool without you." he snickered.

"Of course." Fredrich chuckled at Ellery's demand. "We might have more chances now that Daniel's gotten a taste of being the Nightingale. Now that he's past that hesitation for killing, I'm sure he won't mind taking on some simple missions." Glancing at the phone, the detective's face grew somber. "How is Cameron doing?" Surely news of his son being alive would reanimate the cop?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel couldn't hold back his chuckle, setting his hands on the brunette's shoulders and keeping him close. "You mean you'll be bored of Hell unless I'm with you?" he asked, brushed brown hair away from Julian's forehead, his stomach still in knots from the kiss.

"I don't entirely know. Liam won't talk about him." Ellery tucked his hands into his back pockets and glanced to the room's door, biting the inside of his cheek. "You want to go get him yet? Or should we wait?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"That, and it'd be too hot without the Ice Prince there to cool things down." Julian laughed. He took a good long look at Daniel before frowning. "I'm really sorry I did this to you. I can't even believe I let myself get used like that. And by Nobutaka of all people." he sighed and looked away shamefully.

"Might as well or else Decius will get anxious." Fredrich nodded and started heading back to the room. Despite his serious look, he was hoping he wouldn't catch those two in some kind of intimate moment. He was still a father, dammit!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

"Stop that." He held Julian's chin with two fingers, turning his head back to face him and smiling sweetly."It doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is that, right here, right now, we are together once again." Daniel moved upwards to press his lips against his beloved's. He just wanted to feel close once more.

The brunette started towards the waiting room. "I'll go tell Decius we're leaving." He strode confidently, although he faltered in the room. "Decius?" he called, crossing his arms.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 am
Mayah Playah

Julian blinked when he was forced to look at Daniel and gazed at him as he spoke. He pursed his lips, eyes sparkling with gratitude, then hid it with a snicker. "The hell are you doing, saying such sappy things?" he scoffed. "I bet you missed saying things like this, huh?"

"Daniel. Julian." Fredrich announced as he stepped into the room, mentally wincing at the intimate sight he was hoping he wouldn't see. It wasn't too bad, really, not like kissing or... worse, but it wasn't something a dad liked walking in on. "Come on. It's time to go. Your parents want to see you." He turned around before he could see Julian's wince.
His parents. How were they, Julian wondered. How did they handle him missing? He knew he attacked his mom when he was brainwashed, did he attack his dad?

Ellery's call bounced off the walls, making it seem like there was more than just him there. At first nothing answered, just the distant wails of Decius's latest experiment and the roar of his saw against bone. Then even those noises stopped. Silence weighed heavily in the old asylum, not even its old foundation creaked or groaned with movement. Then finally-
"Hello I say to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius giggled from behind Ellery. How he got there that fast was a pure mystery. "What is it you are wanting from me, my friend????????????" he asked as he tilted his head a perfect ninety degrees.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Before Daniel could reply with a snarky statement, he was interrupted by his father, who walked in to deliver Julian to his parents. The blonde redirected his attention to his love, kissing his hand tenderly before letting go. "Go. I'll be home sometime soon, and you can visit me there." He didn't want to let him go, but Daniel knew he needed to. Julian had to see his parents. "I'm sure that they're perfectly fine, Juli. It's time for them to have their son back." He then winced as he heard a sharp cry from the waiting room.

"AHHH!!" Ellery jumped and clutched his shirt where his heart was, twitching green eyes staring at the doctor who had popped up out of nowhere. He forced down the shudder than ran down his spine, then inhaled slowly and spoke. "Fr-Fredrich and I are l-leaving soon to r-return Julian to his parents. When will we be able to take Daniel out of here?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Looking back at his old-time friend and still fairly recent boyfriend, Julian nodded. "Yeah... I'll see you later." he said and walked over to the detective, who gently set a hand on his shoulder and walked him out of the room. He noticed the much taller man pause briefly when they heard the scream. Julian shrugged it off as his grandpa's experiments, but Fredrich seemed to recognize the scream.
"It looks like Decius is around." he sighed and ushered the boy to walk faster.

The doctor's smile was almost blinding in the shadows of his old home. "So soon is how you are leaving???????????????" he asked with a thin smile that could've been a frown for him. He then giggled and leaned away. "The time of any is when you are being allowed to take him to a place that is not here, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps giving him the time that is a day would make him be feeling much better????????????????? Doubts I am having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time of any is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:52 pm
Awesome nerd

The male took a step back, clearly unnerved by the crazed doctor. He stuttered before speaking, then tried again. "I-I guess we could leave him for tonight," he managed to say, glancing back to the door to see if Fredrich would be there soon. "He has his communicator, in case he needs us, s-so take good care of him, please! We'll come back for him tomorrow morning." Ellery bowed once, then twice, backing up towards the door. He needed to get the Hell out of there, now!

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:31 am
Mayah Playah

Soon Ellery would find himself backing up into a wall, and that wall was his husband.
"If you're done cowering, we're heading home." Fredrich told Ellery then turned around to walk off, mainly to hide his smirk.
"Bye Gramps!" Julian called out and waved goodbye to the doctor before getting pushed to walk forward.

"Goodbye I say to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius chimed and waved Julian and the others off eagerly.

Back in Julian's home, Cameron lounged on the couch. He was considerably better than earlier, but it couldn't be called an improvement. He looked just like anyone would in depression commercials: he hadn't shaved in who knows how long, and he replaced his once proud officer uniform with a blue, fuzzy bathrobe. He stared at the TV, only this time it was actually turned on and currently showing him a shopping show. Numb eyes gazed at the products the show's host beckoned for him to buy, but he didn't register it.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games