Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at Nami, one of her ears go down, "Oh, er, I see." she then looked back at Hikari, "My bad." she said, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, anyway, enough about casual talk." she looked back at Nami, "I 'overheard' that you're now a student, like me and Wakai." she said, raising an eyebrow.
Wakai swallowed before speaking, "She's also in the magic classes too so we won't be seeing her all the time." she added.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:49 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Quite peeved at Erin, she continued to talk to Shinochi. "Yes, well... Sort of... I can use water magic but that's about it. I think it's pretty pointless for me to try an' learn more magic than what I can already use."
Erin sighed. "You are quite brilliant, Blue."
"Shut up, Erin. You got on my bad side..." Nami grumbled.
He walked around the counter and neared Nami. "Y'sure about that?"
She eyed him. "What're y-Ahaha! S-stop!"
Erin tickled her ribs and wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up. "Erin, put me down! I swear t-" She was still laughing at his earlier tickling.
Jaecen walked in. "Quit horseplaying in the kitchen, you two."
Erin set Nami down. "Right..."
Nami closed her eyes and folded her arms. She didn't seem very happy with him yet her blushing face said more that she was embarrassed. Jaecen shook his head. "Yeesh... So, Ene already headed out?"
"Yeh. Y'also missed Aunt Kurona."
"Wait, she's back?" He said, slightly surprised.
Nami put a hand to her chin, face still lightly red. "She said somethin' abou' bein' blind again."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:02 pm
[ooc: Guess we'll just have to carry X, or Liya, around for now. sweatdrop ]
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi watched Erin and Nami fool around, resting her chin on her hand as she watched. "Heh, these two..." she thought to herself, she hasn't seen Erin and Nami treat each other like this for a long time. They eventually stopped when Jaecen walked in, her ears perked up.
Tsuyoi followed behind Jaecen, holding Liya's hand as they walked together, "Yeah, apparently she used too much magic to get back here, and now she's blind like before."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Maybe I should go get her...." Jaecen said and turned on the ball of his foot.
"Wait." Nami said, causing Jaecen to stop.
He turned his head. "Aren't you worrying too much about Aunt Kurona? She carries a walking stick for a reason."
He turned his whole body to face Nami and raised an eyebrow. "So? I just want to make sure she makes it back in one piece."
"Maybe she'd like a little space every now an' then..." Nami said.
Jaecen nodded slowly. "R-right... I'll leave her to it, then." He saw Hikari and walked over to her, setting a hand lightly on her shoulder.
Hikari flinched as he did so. She hadn't been expecting a light, gentle hand to rest on her shoulder. Through his hand, she felt incredible power and a soft understanding kindness.
Jaecen looked around. "Listen up, guys and girls. This is Hikari... um...Mizushima!" He snapped his fingers. "She's not from around here and will be living with us for a while."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:17 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((yeah sorry bout that, ive been busy irl and I got a dr appointment tomorrow x_x the anxiety is building ))
((on another note, I haven't kept up with this particular rp sweatdrop so....yeah...sorry. I'll try to catch up later tomorrow if I get the chance. Yeah, you can use X/Liya if you need her and im not online. :3 ))

X blinked looking at Hikari as Tsuyoi held her hand.
She tilted her head inquisitively towards Hikari then smiled softly.

She heard news that Kurona was back, she didn't even know that she left.

She was silent, not really having anything to say right now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:43 am
[ooc: Roger that. 3nodding ]
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi's ears perked up when Jaecen said the new kid will be living here for awhile. She wanted to ask, but she had a feeling someone else would ask that question, so she leaned back into her chair and shrugged.
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow, looking at Jaecen, "Oh? What's the special occasion?" she asked. She didn't have a problem with Hikari living with them temporarily, she just wanted to know why she's living with them for now.
When Wakai finished her cereal, she brought her bowl to the sink and began to wash it.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Well, in a way, we're her temporary guardians." Jaecen looked at Nami. She looked back, almost apologetically.
"Sorry, not sorry. Gotta run." Nami headed out of the kitchen and to her room to get her book bag.
"Hold on there. What's the rush, Nami?"
"E-eh... No reason, I just really want to get t'school." Nami said.
Jaecen and Erin looked at one another before looking away. Jaecen looked down at Hikari, who was looking up at him with tears forming in her eyes. He raised an eyebrow. "You okay, kid?"
Hikari realized what was happening and wiped her eyes. "W-what? Y-yeah, I'm fine. I-I just never knew it would be nice to be in a family...."
"Sweet, kid. Really touching. But you're only here until the Academy says otherwise. Until then, you're safe here." Jaecen consoled.
She felt warm with embarrassment and looked down at the table.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:29 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Hikari, "Huh, I see..." she rubbed the back of her head, "Well, I guess that's fine...as long as she's not a troublemaker, then I'll accept her as one of our family members as well." She wanted to know what Jaecen meant when he said Hikari is safe here, but she decided to ask that at a later time...when Hikari isn't around.
Shinochi stretched out her arms and looked at Jaecen and Tsuyoi, chuckling, "Well, looks like once again, you two didn't need to get in bed together to get another member of the family."
Wakai almost dropped the bowl when Shinochi said that, looking at Shinochi in surprise, "Sh-Shinochi! Don't say that in front of the children!" she said, her face blushing a little.
Tsuyoi's face had seemed to turn red, "Y-Yeah, y-you idiot!" she looked at Jaecen, but she immediately looked away while she was flustered.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:13 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen seemed to ignore what Shinochi said. He cleared his throat. "Anyway, try to make her comfortable. That doen't ean crowding her."
Erin laughed and crossed his arms. "Yeh. After dealing with Nami's antisocial a**, this'll be easy enough."
Jaecen bent down to whisper into Hikari's ear. "If you have any problems, bother me or Nami at any time. I know all about the type of situation you were in. You're safe here."
Hikari nodded and whispered a thanks. Jaecen ruffled her hair and stepped away from her, next to Tsuyoi. "Oh, Erin. You're looking after X today."
"Da, I can handle her. Liya an' I are pals. Well, I think we are." Erin replied.
Jaecen pointed at him seriously. "I mean it, genius. Anything happens to her, you're mine."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded, taking note of what Jaecen said. She then looked down at Liya, petting her head before letting go of her hand so she could walk to Erin. She put her hands on her hips, looking at Shinochi and Wakai, "All right you two, Nami's not the only one with class. Meet me in the classroom."
Both Shinochi and Wakai let out a whine when Tsuyoi said that.
"Don't remind me." she stood from her seat and began to walk out with her hands in the pockets of her jacket.
Wakai finished cleaning her dishes and hurried to catch up to Shinochi, "Hey, wait for me Shino!"
Tsuyoi watched the two walk out, then looked at Jaecen, "I think I'll use the classroom here for today."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:44 pm
Jaecen Light

He set one hand on her waist. "Mmm, sure thing. If you need, you should be able to call weak level Spooks. They're pretty helpful when training on the real deal. Ah, but you're probably wondering why the girl, I bet...."

Erin watched on with disgust. "C'mon Liya. Let's get outta here before they decide t' suck each other's face off."
Kurona came back through the door, the tapping of her switch on the floor could be heard.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi smiled at Jaecen, "Hmm, Spooks huh...well, I have a dummy spell I can also use." she looked at Jaecen and nodded when he spoke of Hikari's reason for being in the family, "Yes, I'd very much like to know." She didn't think much of Erin's comment on their closeness, though her face had blushed a little. She noticed Kurona, pulling away from Jaecen in embarrassment, "E-Erm, anyway, about Hikari..."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:11 am
Jaecen Light

Hikari fumbled with the juice box Nami had given her before it finally came open.
Jaecen watched her before returning his attention to Tsuyoi. "She's a bit of a tough case. Apparently, and this is all that I could gather, but she's not from this universe and... well, I guess her previous guardians were abusive. Extremely abusive."

Erin took X's hand and walked out of the room, back to the deck outside.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:36 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((God I need a hug. A 15 minute dr appointment turned into a several hour appointment with a mri....its hard to type today....still...like numb fingers. ))

X/Liya remained silent until Erin took her outside again.
"suck each others faces off? Like kissing? I did that before." she blushed then sighed
"but I haven't seen my friend Alex in a long time, like....the day I met Ene was the last time I saw him." she smiled but sighed.

"yeah, we are good friends, big bro! Im just...a little uncomfortable under the new girl....Hikaaaaree? That name sounds familiar."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:04 am
Jaecen Light

He leaned on the railing. "Hikari. It should sound a bit familiar. It's what our family's last name was, apparently, before a lot of stuff happened."

"So, what did I miss?" Kurona sighed and folded up her switch.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games