Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Tao came back from the village smiling, not only did he get the ore, he got it in under five minutes as well. The assassin-theif was in a very good mood. That was... of course... until someone tried to rob him as he was walking off the high-way.

"Hey, you there, whats in the bag?" The 5'9" weasle-like man asked.

"You've got to be joking... ok I'll be nice, move, before I kill you." Tao said incrediously... sadly... the man took too long to reply and had a katar and a dagger protruding from both sides of his neck. Resheathing the katar and leaving the dagger in his neck Tao continued on his way home... STill... in a good mood.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:38 pm

((Tao is morbid. XD))

Kosho slipped out of the shop, wincing as she heard the mufled screams of the dying before silence reigned. Sighing, she decided she'd let the matter drop; a death wasn't going to slow them down.

Slipping into the back of an alleyway, and making sure no bum or homeless pervert was around, she slid out of her usual uniform, slipping the new kimono on. It was a deep purple; the same colour she often liked to wear, except darker. On it was imprinted a pattern of golden flowers, and it had a golden trim. Unravelling the mask from her face and neck, Kosho slipped it into the pocket in the kimono. She then undid her high tail, letting her long hair drop for a moment, before she put the hairclips in; keeping the strands out of her face.

She slipped the sandals on lastly, and jumped around, kicking and flipping backwards to see how well she could move in the new clothes. Noting she did fine, she nodded, folding her regular clothes and placing the scroll and her weapons on top of the pile, making her way quickly to the sycamore.

Ashintuku
Crew

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:49 pm

((drat... Tao should've stayed in town... xD))

Arriving at the Theatre he walked outside and opened up a window that vented the basement, Tao's room, he tossed the bag in there and would get it later. He was oddly energetic. And there was only one good way to rid himself of such energy.

He started into the woods, taking the long way towards the village and keeping a lookout for any bandits, or fellow thieves... good thing about the immortal thieves, they couldn't die. So Tao could occasionally beat on them without worry.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:30 pm

((Why's that, Vanslaz? ninja ))

Kosho then stopped at the grand tree, looking up at its branches as she spotted Taketo. "Taketo!" She called up. "Is there anyone else here yet?" She placed her clothes on the ground quietly, letting her fingers trail over her weapon for a moment; how was she going to discreetly carry her large star? It wold obviously raise some questions and their cover would be quickly blown...

Ashintuku
Crew

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:43 pm

Taketo became lost in thought, and was staring up at the night sky. As he was waiting all he could think about was the strange things that have been happening recently. He felt like a huge mess, but kept his outer appearance to be simple as possible, even though he felt no one was around. He closed his eyes and began to recollect everything. He slowly became frustrated with himself and tried shaking it off...but it just eventually led back to yet another recurrence.

This is ridculous. Why am I so upset about this? I could careless...but do I really mean that. And still...it was just so hard to deal with the fact that Nadeshiko seems to look up to me. Though...it is kind of nice. What am I talking about?!?! Ugh...why is my return been such a confusing, mashed up bunch of--

Taketo suddenly heard his name and saw Kosho down below. He thought he was pretty well hidden, but it seems his hiding place didn't pass this thief. He looked down into the lit up area around the sycamore. Taketo cleared his throat as he was spoke out toward Kosho, in a low tone.

"No...no one but me."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:49 am

Fingers making quick-work of the lock, the chest opened with a soft creak, and Yul's amber eye took in all the inhabitants of the case.

As he slowly pulled out robe after robe, holding them up against himself, watching for the proper size, for someone who needed to be certain of a fit and didn't have time to actually try on the clothes, he was doing pretty well. A royal yukata, deep reds and yellows, fringed with blue, hidden at the very bottom of the trunk, caught his eye.

Yul lifted it up, and posed with the robes hanging from his shoulders. The arms were definitely long enough, although the legs, being rather long, may have been a stretch, but Yul could allways hem up the leg, it was allways hard to find a fit for himself, he supposed he'd just go with it.

I wonder how the others are doing... Yul thought to himself as he piled the clothes back into the crate, shutting it once again and re-locking the brim. He exited the window, in the back of the store, where he'd first broken in, and made his way carefully, out into the streets. Noticing another store, alike to the one he'd just exited, he hurried off once again, hoping for acessories.

Edaniel
Captain

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:31 am

By the gods, how long had she lingered here?

The thought was what jolted Saku awake. She had fallen asleep in the theatre and hadn't the slightest idea how long she'd been here. Her quest for knowledge had failed utterly and she realized that lounging about the theatre alone would do her no good. Since no one had attempted to find her, she could assume that there was no assignment for her. With that in mind, she was free to do as she chose. Trouble was, what did she choose? She drew a sighing breath before rising in one fluid motion.

Her bones were stiff from sitting for so long. She raised her hands above her head and the bones in her shoulders slipped in and out of place with a wet pop. Her elbows were next before she rotated her wrists for the same release. Curling her fingers they did the same. She bowed her spine backwards as far as she could and the procession of sharp cracks filled the air. Bending forward she relieved the tension in her lower spine. Nearly all of her joints could lock up if she did not periodically stretch them. Others thought it was painful, for her it was actually the opposite. She started to move and found her hips and legs near painfully sore. Sighing a quick jerk made her hips and knees pop. A quick flash of pain gave way to sense of relief and drew another sigh from her. She balanced on one leg and rotated her ankle before switching to the other. When she took another step and received no sign of protest from her body she knew she was ready.

Not even pausing a moment longer, Saku exited the theater. She would return to her garden till she was needed and possibly for even longer. It wasn't as if anyone would miss her. She drew the fresh air into her lungs, letting it fill her with a sense of peace before exhaling. Her life as an immortal had been like this for ages. She lived from moment to moment, not knowing her future or ever really caring. For all she knew, she didn't have a future, merely an endless series of nows. Saku brushed the thought aside as she stepped into her sanctuary.

Welcoming as always, she felt a sense of home almost instantly. The scent of wildflowers enveloped her and lulled her into smiling. She walked along the stone path towards her token boulder and hoped on. Spinning she descended into a sitting position in the same motion. Closing her eyes she began the deep steady breaths that would eventually bring her to a meditative state.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:22 pm

Yul secured a fair of sandals, taking out into the snow once more. his list was short now, just underclothes, something light and silky would accommodate perfectly. And, if he had the time, perhaps a nice carrying case.

He smiled, but continued on, down the road, keeping his footsteps light, doing his best keep himself above the snow, light as a feather, taking to the air just above the powder, was the most quiet way to travel. Snowflakes tangled in his lashes, a cool breeze hit Yul, and continued on through him, leaving him with a momentary chill.

He tilted his chin upward, bringing his face to the star-speckled shies, braving the flakes that dare to collide with him. He was excited, and perhaps getting ahead of himself. But, no matter how humbled Yul felt himself to be, giving orders, not in a rude fashion the slightest, but being in an authoritative position, especially in a group which included members far his superior, Yul felt overjoyed. Filled to the brim with a youthful exuberance. He couldn't wait for one hour to pass, to be back in mission mode. When everyone had a purpose, everyone was rearing to go.

The most difficult thing for any immortal to deal with was boredom. As years, decades, centuries past unchanged, life grew dull. After centuries of living there is little left to live. And, even though, inside, something was telling Yul it had not been nearly so long, he still felt the chill of boredom. Like milk on your tongue, it lulled Yul into a state of impenetrable calm, with no where to have gone, and no where to be going.

"I must constantly seek purpose... is that my fate?"

He turned westwards, to watch, one more, the moon slink ever nearer to it's prison.

"This immortality... perhaps it is a curse?"

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:34 pm

With a simple touch, her soft skin clung to the cold stone, like a glue, until she pulled it away. Shinobu took in a deep breath of chilled air, exhaling fog, and glanced to the skies.

"Aoki should be nearly here by now." She whispered under her breath, keeping a reminder that her sister was not hopeless, and should soon have caught up.

Standing out there, along the side of the cafe she'd just been sitting in, waiting under the moonlight for her sibling to arrive, Shinobu couldn't help but feel... watched. She turned her head this way and that, unable to shake the sense, and yet unable to see what or whom it could be. Last time she'd attempted this mission, Melora had come after her, tearing through the woods like the plague, to string along victims on chains, a link of which Shinobu quickly became. But this time there was no chance of that, she'd already seen to the child's safety, and felt certain now that Melora had calmed from her havoc before.

I don't know why but... I feel more responsible than any for bringing her this pain... I should've thought twice... immortality isn't a blessing, not at all. not for her, at least.

A snowflake chanced upon Shinobu's palm, that which she promptly brought to her face so she could watch it melt from the warmth, catching it's into a mere droplet, and sliding away, off her skin, and down, lost and forgotten, into the drifts below.

I just want to take it all back. Just because I'm stuck in this body for all eternity doesn't mean she must suffer the same... I just wish I could fix it all... and...

Her guilty obsession returned.

...see Haru once again... I suppose me leaving like this is no more than running away from my fears. Whatever Haru hurts for, as goes for Melora, I just hope that it will remedy soon.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:21 am

Tomoyo surveyed the building before her with a cool eye, her expression hidden by the dun orange robe she wore over her clothes and weapons. She walked in, receiving only casual glances from the guards at the door. Inside, there were many dressed as she was, all hurrying to some appointed task. She followed one large group, headed towards the library.

The library was silent, save for the occasional rustle of scrolls being unfurled or rolled up again. Tomoyo walked down the rows, choosing a scroll at random before settling down in a deserted room and waiting for the sun to set. Unconsciously, she checked if her sword was still strapped securely to her back. It would be harder getting out than in.

Lirdianc

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:43 am

Juromaru's eyes flashed open and he lept to his feet. There was something in the air that was tugging at his mind. He rushed past Yue and into the theatre. He ran into his room, threw his armor off into a corner and dropped the bag of jewels onto his hammock. He was smiling, Saku was back. Time to see how much she'd grown since she left. Juromaru had a slight affection for rubbing her skills with fire into the ground. And he wasn't about to miss this chance to show her up. He quickly grabbed a cloth and cleaned his blade. All he could think about was Saku. His mind raced with memories of battles gone by, he'd won everytime, and he wasn't worried about losing to her now. Something about having a rival fire manipulator around made his blood boil. He laughed as he wrapped his chest in bandages and rushed back outside.

"SAKU!" He stood out near her favourite place to be. She had to be around here somewhere. "SAKU!"
Juromaru's hand twitched as his fingers rested on the hilt of Kiba. He could feel her, but where was she...

"SAKU!!!"

((Edaniel, did you get the picture for Aiyoku?))

[I have a few really nice ones, already prroved by Tsubasa, that you can chose from. Really nice. i'll sned them to you, then you can choose.]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:09 pm

(( When did Shinobu go outside? When did it suddenly become winter? God damn, it's so hard to follow your very erratic settings and displacements... I don't even know what to do now that you've suddenly become outside... in winter. Or something. ))

[She only just, if you read my post, quoth; "Standing out there, along the side of the cafe she'd just been sitting in,"

And, as for the winter thing, it was a tad unexpected, but you can blame Tsu-chan for that. She decided to shift the seasons along, and I don't see why teh hell not. Time still passes.

Besides, the winter ir rrrromantic. 3nodding ]

Mikujin

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:29 pm

{Winter is a rather romantic season...But it can also be the lonliest...}

[Very true.]

Fai looked at the clothing he had stolen from before, looking them over carefully, before smiling. Definitely him, he thought with a smirk.

It was dark blue; Fai's favourite colour. The pants were black, and they were silken. They were almost in the style of the Chinese clothes, with a pair of slippers to boot. He smirked at them; he had never enjoyed sandals, rather going for the footwear that would cover his entire feet instead of just some of them.

Slinking into an alleyway much like Kosho had done, he slipped on his clothes, and ran his fingers through his hair quickly, before he folded his clothes up, hiding his weapons on his person in various places; need to be protected and all. He then slipped his clothes into his clothes, hiding them comfortably, and walked out of the alleyway, walking down quietly towards the sycamore. He rather liked his choice of clothes, and he was rather proud of himself, really. He thought he did nicely.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:37 am

The sound of someone calling her name jolted Saku back to the waking world. Her golden eyes slowly opened and narrowed slightly into a glare as she recognized the voice. Juromaru, the other recident fire weaver. It had been a while since they had last crossed paths, and it had been of no pains to her. Whenever they had met, it was usually on the battlefield and ended with her defeat. The thought irritated her, but not enough to develop a resentment of Juromaru personally. To do so would only further cripple her powers. If she resented anything it was his ability to manipulate his element better than she did. However, that would be remedied with time. When she came into her own and reached her prime, her abilities would make his seem like parlor tricks. Till then she was content to lose a battle or two just as long as it made her stronger.

Drawing a deep breath she rose and leapt off her boulder. She raised her hands and her aura flared to life about her. It blossomed from her skin in the color of a flame: gold, scarlett and ocher and writhed like a flower in the wind. When the wave of power finally made her body stop tingling she withdrew it back into her skin and shuddered. The snow that had once blanketed the earth around her had vanished in a three yard radius as the temperature surged. Saku hadn't necessarily needed the warm up but it always felt good to bask in her aura every now and then. It tightened her focus and prepared her for the task ahead. Presently, that meant Juromaru.

Pausing beneath one of the weeping willow trees, she caught sight of him lurking about the fringes of her domain. His voice jarred her senses and she frowned before leashing herself, her sense had heightened in the time she'd been away. At times it worked in her favor, other times it did not. She hoped today would be the former. Stepping from behind the drooping boughs, she called in a calm voice.

"To what do I owe this pleasure Juromaru."

As she came forward, several things became apparent. Saku was not the youngster she had been. It showed in the quiet calculating in her eyes and the confidence in her stride. She'd grown stronger, the force of it making the air about her writhe and feel heavy. And wherever she stepped the snow melted before her foot could even touch the ground. She was now a force to be reckoned with and still getting stronger.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:12 pm

Juromaru felt the flare of her energy. He smirked and laughed lightly to himself as he heard her voice ring out of the willow before him.

"Pleasure? Hardly, the honor is mine. I haven't even seen you in so long. I don't know why you never write." He smiled as he watched her move. her body was taunt with muscle and power, she'd been training. With each step he could feel the pulse in her body. Behind her eyes lurked something that he had seen many times before. He will, her drive. He laughed with glee on the inside.

My dear, you're not the same as when you left, no, not remotely. I wonder what you've been up to...

The snow that was gently falling was being melted and evaporated in the air. Between the two fire users the immediate surrounding environment was heating up at an exponential rate. The snow that was between and around Saku and himself was melting away. Soon it was all gone and the garden area they stood in looked more like it did in the middle of summer rather than what it did in winter.

"Truely little Saku-chan, you don't seem to be as little as you used to be."

He looked her over carefully. He noted every aspect of her figure. Her fans were always on her person. He smiled. There was a certain tone in her stance that screamed her want to rub him and his ego into the dirt. Juromaru smiled, he welcomed it.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games