Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

reaper8910

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:23 am
Proginoskes
..And could you be kind enough to tell me what AP courses are? Since English isn't my mother tongue, there are certain things that I don't know.. And plus, the education systems are quite different as well.

AP ( stands for advanced placement) is just a thing in the US high schools where they put you in a college level class your senior year of high school.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:47 am
I see...But I'm sure you will be able to keep up with the AP classes. It's not only a matter of cleverness; it's also a matter of working too.  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:50 am
:Raiu walks in:

Hello everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:57 am
Proginoskes
I see...But I'm sure you will be able to keep up with the AP classes. It's not only a matter of cleverness; it's also a matter of working too.

working is the hard part. im great with english and biology. im just to stupid to do the work X_X  

reaper8910

reaper8910

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:58 am
RaiuWorren
:Raiu walks in:

Hello everyone.

hello  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:59 am
..If you're saying that, then you've never actually seen anyone stupid before..There was a guy in our class who was truly stupid..Perhaps the word you wanted to use was lazy..?  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:44 pm
*swings down from the ceiling beams* Who you calling stupid? I ain't stupid!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:48 pm
..This guy I know in our class..Trust me, he's much worse than anyone else I've ever met..  

Proginoskes

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:49 pm
*laughs* I am not sure that your judgement on him has been carefully thought out Prog....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:54 pm
It is carefully thought out, for I have had to be in the same class with him for one year, and I've had to observe all his pervecy, dumbness, foolishness, laziness, disgustingness, and bulliness.. (Ok, the word 'bulliness' has just been created..it doesn't exist.)  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:57 pm
r u sure he is stupid because stupid is not having the ability to learn wile ignorance means not knowing something. "stupidity is forever but ignorance can be fixed"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:59 pm
I kindly ask you to re-read what I have written and find ONE place where I have said anything about his ignorancy. I know what ignorant means; thank you for trying to help, though. Oh, and he is both stupid and ignorant..and I do not call people stupid that easily..if it's serious.  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:00 pm
sry i must have skipped it by acident redface  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:12 pm
Mm-hmm..I thought so too..  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:17 pm
i was in a rush sry  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games