Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel looks at Spawn."so we have another person in our group now."
"I suppose so."
Angel smiles"so what were we going to do agian?"
"We were going to get some breakfast."
"Right!"Angel got up and Aiko stayed close beside her. He was getting over-protective on Angel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I suppose so."
"Right!"Angel got up and Aiko stayed close beside her. He was getting over-protective on Angel.
"What would you like?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I suppose so."
"What would you like?"
"sausage"they both said at the same time and they looked at each other then away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What would you like?"
"sausage"they both said at the same time and they looked at each other then away.
"Alright. I'll be back in a little bit."

*He flies out the window.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What would you like?"

Aiko grabed angel's hand and started to go to the door."Lets go. we shouldnt be here." He said. He pulled Angel outside and walked in to the forest"Aiko? whats going on?" aiko responded"Trust me please...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What would you like?"

Aiko grabed angel's hand and started to go to the door."Lets go. we shouldnt be here." He said. He pulled Angel outside and walked in to the forest"Aiko? whats going on?" aiko responded"Trust me please...."
*Five minutes later, Spawn returns with some sausage to cook over the fire. He sees that Angel and Aiko aren't thare so he flies to the forest, which is the only place he thinks he will find them. He sees them and quietly hides in the trees above them.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What would you like?"

*Five minutes later, Spawn returns with some sausage to cook over the fire. He sees that Angel and Aiko aren't thare so he flies to the forest, which is the only place he thinks he will find them. He sees them and quietly hides in the trees above them.*
Aiko turned at yelled at Angel"What were you thinking staying with him. He works for your father. He going to kill you so he can have Wanda back!"
Angel responds"He told me that he wont do...." Aiko cuts her off and says."Am taking you somewhere else. GOT IT?" Angel didnt say a word. She wished Aiko wouldnt remember what he hearded in heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko turned at yelled at Angel"What were you thinking staying with him. He works for your father. He going to kill you so he can have Wanda back!"
Angel responds"He told me that he wont do...." Aiko cuts her off and says."Am taking you somewhere else. GOT IT?" Angel didnt say a word. She wished Aiko wouldnt remember what he hearded in heaven.
*Spawn jumps down in front of him.*

"What exactly do you think you're doing Aiko?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:15 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko grabed Angel and pulled her closer to himself and held her tightly"Your taking her to , to him!!!!"Aiko got out his sword and knocked Angel out and he gently set her down against the tree. Aiko got ready to fight Spawn. He truely beileved Spawn wanted to kill Angel. Thats what he hearded all the time in heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Aiko grabed Angel and pulled her closer to himself and held her tightly"Your taking her to , to him!!!!"Aiko got out his sword and knocked Angel out and he gently set her down against the tree. Aiko got ready to fight Spawn. He truely beileved Spawn wanted to kill Angel. Thats what he hearded all the time in heaven.
"If you think you can defeat me, you're sadly mistaken boy. Now what are you talking about? I've sworn to protect Angel."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:01 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"If you think you can defeat me, you're sadly mistaken boy. Now what are you talking about? I've sworn to protect Angel."
After you swore to her father!"Aiko attacked Spawn."i wont let you take her away from me. i heard all about you spawn, everything. They talk about you a lot in heaven and how you should just go back to hell!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

After you swore to her father!"Aiko attacked Spawn."i wont let you take her away from me. i heard all about you spawn, everything. They talk about you a lot in heaven and how you should just go back to hell!"
*Spawn dodges the attack and kicks Aiko in the back, knocking him to the ground.*

"I don't know what you heard during your time in Heaven, but I don't take orders from Malebolgia anymore. In fact, I would give anything to see him dead."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Spawn dodges the attack and kicks Aiko in the back, knocking him to the ground.*

"I don't know what you heard during your time in Heaven, but I don't take orders from Malebolgia anymore. In fact, I would give anything to see him dead."
Aiko gets up and looks at him."Your lieing....i know it....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I don't lie."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I don't lie."
"yes, you do!" Aiko got up and got a gun out and started to shoot at Spawn. "i will not forget what i heard ever!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games