Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:34 am
I think what annoys people is that you have liked a certain thing for a long time and most of the time people think it's rubbish and often put it down. Most people where i live said RE was too hard and not worthwhile.
The minutre RE4 came out everybodu i knew said they loved RE even though they had never played any of the other games.

One girl at my school asked me when RE2 was coming out. She thought RE4 was the first one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:35 am
Well, Wesker is well on his way with that, "Look at me. I'm a carbon copy of a James Bond villain" crap. And I don't mean the suit, I mean the way he talks in Umbrella Chronicles, it's all, "Why hello there, my dear." Like... I don't know where Wesker got his accent, but he's not English, or at least he's been living in the US since he was 18, which means that even if he maintained his accent, he would have lost any vocabulary habits.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:38 am
What really troubles me is that we seem to complain a lot on these threads.
I have not been here that long but it must not have always been that way. Why do Capcom start to ignore their long term fans so they could make a quick cash in?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:41 am
I still have a theory that Mikami made RE4 bad on purpose, just as a "******** you" before he left. And it backfired on him by racking in massive amounts of green for Capcom, who didn't care about the game, just about the green.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:47 am
If he stuck with RE3.5 then it would have backfired but RE would be over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:53 am
No fun there.

[Le S h i t]

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:05 pm
I don't want RE to end either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:06 pm
Nobody in the guild wants that, nobody wants it.
What would come of the guild?
I know we're still talking about games we've beat countless times, but.
Know there's no hope for another one, it dosen't seem right, not that I wouldn't want to stay.

[Le S h i t]

G o k y

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:32 pm
It's probably because I'm very niave but I have faith in CAPCOM.
Okay yeah. I"m really, really niave.

And like what you all mentioned earlier - I did notice everyone is being brought back with 'Wesker Powers'. It's like we're no longer fighting zombies but Alice clones. D:
-sad.-
And I hate Alice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 pm
I want Resident Evil to end. I'd rather the series ended when it was good instead of continuing the way it is now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 pm
Either way, we need something, a 'wow'.
We don't wan't an organization for the Matrix, I want to stand tall for the real Resident Evil, I want CAPCOM to give us a great finale, something for us to proud of, to be happy we all came here, you know what I mean?
Sorry, but, I think deep inside me, I have faith in CAPCOM too, something's going to come out of them, and it's going to make us all s**t our pants.
So, I beleive in them.
I have no clue what it is yet, but I'm sure it's comming. I'm sure of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:37 am
As cheesy as this sounds i want us all to stsnd up and applaude at our TV screens when we have finished watching the credits for the last RE game.  

Lisa Trevor

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:11 am
Not like my last post didn't.
Hey, if you guys are doing it, I'll be a trooper and do it too.
Hell, I'll have a damn party for the last Resident Evil game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:35 am
I know it's a long way off but the guild should have a party in Gaia Towns to celebrate the last game.  

Lisa Trevor

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:43 am
Yeah, we can do that.
It should be after everybody beats the game, and we'll start a topic for it.
I'm in.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces