Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:51 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

*Exnil flung his arm to the side, which summoned his weapon, a nobody emblum shaped blade with the "heart" as the hilt*
"ok, i'm ready for you this time!"
((
Exnil's blade:
User Image
(forgive the crappy drawing, i made it in 2mins on photoshop, i'll draw out a better one later on, but you get the idea for now)

))

"Very good..." Xeggr summoned his weapon of his long staff. "I'll make sure you won't forget about this."

"well, aslong as it's interesting"
*stands ground*

A voice came from behind him, "I plan it to..." He slashed his staff against his back to make Exnil fly a nice few feet. THe other Xeggr that Exnil disappeared as an illusion.

*After Exnil landed, he looked around, trying to figure out what just happened. he then ran towards his attacker ready to swipe*

Xeggr just stood there smirking with glee. "I wouldn't try that if I were you..."

*looks at xeggr...** are you purposely trying to ignore me??? stare ............. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:02 am
Alita-520
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

*stands ground*

A voice came from behind him, "I plan it to..." He slashed his staff against his back to make Exnil fly a nice few feet. THe other Xeggr that Exnil disappeared as an illusion.

*After Exnil landed, he looked around, trying to figure out what just happened. he then ran towards his attacker ready to swipe*

Xeggr just stood there smirking with glee. "I wouldn't try that if I were you..."

*looks at xeggr...** are you purposely trying to ignore me??? stare ............. eek

*exnil claped hus hands together, still holding his blade. as he moved hus hands apart the blade became 2, the same size and lenth but thinner and there for lighter. exnil hen launched his attack, he slid on the ground and made a slash towards his opponent's feet*  

neilmc

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:54 am
neilmc
Alita-520
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

*stands ground*

*exnil claped hus hands together, still holding his blade. as he moved hus hands apart the blade became 2, the same size and lenth but thinner and there for lighter. exnil hen launched his attack, he slid on the ground and made a slash towards his opponent's feet*

Xeggr just still stood there doing nothing nor feeling anything. He looked over at his opponent. "Sorry, illusion." he then disappeared. Foot steps came from behind his opponent for a charge Xeggr was making.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:53 am
Ishval: I am purposely being ignored stare *goes after xeggr and strike him with fire bolt* HEY!!!! scream  

MizNaughty520

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:08 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
Alita-520
FallenLight262
neilmc

Xeggr just still stood there doing nothing nor feeling anything. He looked over at his opponent. "Sorry, illusion." he then disappeared. Foot steps came from behind his opponent for a charge Xeggr was making.

*exnil ran towards the main building (i think it's ment to be a hotel)* "who are you any way!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:28 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
Alita-520
FallenLight262
neilmc

*exnil ran towards the main building (i think it's ment to be a hotel)* "who are you any way!?"

He charged and caught up too him side by side with him. "I'm one who's been through all..." He ran faster and went up the building now. He then stopped in the middle standing on the side of the building. There was another image of him on top of the building. They both spoke at the same time: "Who's the real me?"  

FallenLight262

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
Alita-520

He charged and caught up too him side by side with him. "I'm one who's been through all..." He ran faster and went up the building now. He then stopped in the middle standing on the side of the building. There was another image of him on top of the building. They both spoke at the same time: "Who's the real me?"

*the still hooded Exnil looked up and smiled to himself* "i'll take my chances" *exnil ran up the building making a slash at the first one, and throwing one of his swords at the one on the top*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:25 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am still coming"

*whips out a weapon* OH HELL YOUR NOT!!!! *the sowrd started glowing with a dark must surounding it*
"yes i am. its my choice just as well as yours" muffy gets out her weapons with were two daggers.

*skims my blade against hers* heh...lets go!

Ama Inu: *grabs me* forget it, let's go

Me: puts my weapon down, she's going to blow the plan!!!

Ama Inu: Then tell her what is going on

Me; errrr
((awwww i hoping i was going to fight lol))"whats going on?"

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:24 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
Alita-520

*the still hooded Exnil looked up and smiled to himself* "i'll take my chances" *exnil ran up the building making a slash at the first one, and throwing one of his swords at the one on the top*

"Eh, not bad." said the REAL one at the bottom, standing on the ground in front of the building. Xeggr had his staff hanging over his shoulder. "It was actually neither." Xeggr reached up his other hand and caught his sword. He looked at it up and down. "Nice sword, but I'd sharpen it a little more." he stabbed into the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:27 pm
*Larxene and Luxord are playing cards*  

Anbu Tanuki

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:13 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Eh, not bad." said the REAL one at the bottom, standing on the ground in front of the building. Xeggr had his staff hanging over his shoulder. "It was actually neither." Xeggr reached up his other hand and caught his sword. He looked at it up and down. "Nice sword, but I'd sharpen it a little more." he stabbed into the ground.

(sorry if this is a duplicate post, gaia's taking a sh** fit)
*exnil claps his hands together again, the sword in the ground disappears and the sword in his hands is whole again*
"This is getting OLD!"
*exnil runs to the top of the buildin gan waits*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:07 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

*exnil claps his hands together again, the sword in the ground disappears and the sword in his hands is whole again*
"This is getting OLD!"

"That's it, remember..." Xeggr was right behind him while the other was still on the ground. "I'm guessing you just love my illusion trick correct?" he only smirked with glee.  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:29 pm
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am still coming"

*whips out a weapon* OH HELL YOUR NOT!!!! *the sowrd started glowing with a dark must surounding it*
"yes i am. its my choice just as well as yours" muffy gets out her weapons with were two daggers.

Me; errrr
((ALITA POST OVER THIS POST ALREAdY!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:08 am
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Me; errrr
((ALITA POST OVER THIS POST ALREAdY!!!!!))

((FINE!!!!! gawd!!! stare ))

Me: *thinking to Ishval- LETS GO!!!!* hmm
Ishval: *smirks and disapears and comes next alita* K I'm here
Me: come with us, *I hold my hand out to you* I explain on the way  

MizNaughty520

neilmc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:52 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"This is getting OLD!"

"That's it, remember..." Xeggr was right behind him while the other was still on the ground. "I'm guessing you just love my illusion trick correct?" he only smirked with glee.

*Exnil smirked under his hood*
"to be honest, it's kinda ticking me off!"
*Exnil swung round slashing at the opponent, real or not*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games