Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:53 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Uh, no that's ok." She started to back up towards the wall. "If I talk to Saix, I'll be fine. Please, where is he?"

"his body is in the hall maybe his sprit is lurking there" axel turned back to deruku

then back to xeggr "never mind about the medical supplys ill go and get them maybe you should sitck with deruku i dont want her getting hurt or killed zexion will be all over every one"axel walked away in to derukus room and grabed the medical stuff that was on then dresser and went back to his room

he saw aura was awake "how are you feeling?"
"not good" she said in a small weak voice good thing axel had good hearing
"well rest up ill take care of your head and your arm just dont fall asleep i think you have a concussion" he grabed a wet towal to clean th blood off of her

"Body? Spirit? He's..." She paused, "Dead?" Deruku jumped off the bed, ran past Xeggr, down the stairs to the main hall. "Saix.." She whispered in a high voice, and felt a sudden cold breeze, then remembered that her shirt was still in her room.

(let me say this;EW)
axel finshed up wiping the blood off then wraped her arm nothing he could do with her head so he took her in to the bath room he carried her therer but she could walk and even told him but he didnt mind

she told axel to leave for a momnet so she could chang into a towal he came back in and she sat near the tub he washed her hair out for her

((No, Zexion had to sew up the big-a** cut in my back, and had to take my shirt off. SHIRT, not bra. Der rolleyes . lol))
Deruku didn't see anything in the main hall, she dropped to her knees and remembered she needed her medicine. Her legs felt weak, arms shaking, cold breeze, she didn't feel like running up the stairs again; actually she didn't want to run at all. Deruku was asleep before the ground came closer.

Xeggr walked over to Zexion's room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. So, he kicked with all of his might and the door went flying and it hit the other wall, making the wall leave a dint. Zexion shot up and saw on what was going on. Xeggr glared at Zexion as Zexion looked serious upon him.
Xeggr: "You girlfriends in danger," his expression changed to normal as for the tone already was, "You better help her while you can."
Zexion got up and walked out of the room. He then bean to run with Xeggr right behind him.

The dream of her in the house came back, then faded away. She was now in a forest, the sun setting slowly, and the stars showing through the colors and clouds. Deruku was sitting on a hill, watching the sunset, the breeze blew softly, and trees rustled. It started to get colder, and the sun fell faster, the moon was only half full. Every breath looked as if it was smoke, and snow began to fall. What's going on? Deruku thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:31 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Body? Spirit? He's..." She paused, "Dead?" Deruku jumped off the bed, ran past Xeggr, down the stairs to the main hall. "Saix.." She whispered in a high voice, and felt a sudden cold breeze, then remembered that her shirt was still in her room.

(let me say this;EW)
axel finshed up wiping the blood off then wraped her arm nothing he could do with her head so he took her in to the bath room he carried her therer but she could walk and even told him but he didnt mind

she told axel to leave for a momnet so she could chang into a towal he came back in and she sat near the tub he washed her hair out for her

((No, Zexion had to sew up the big-a** cut in my back, and had to take my shirt off. SHIRT, not bra. Der rolleyes . lol))
Deruku didn't see anything in the main hall, she dropped to her knees and remembered she needed her medicine. Her legs felt weak, arms shaking, cold breeze, she didn't feel like running up the stairs again; actually she didn't want to run at all. Deruku was asleep before the ground came closer.

Xeggr walked over to Zexion's room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. So, he kicked with all of his might and the door went flying and it hit the other wall, making the wall leave a dint. Zexion shot up and saw on what was going on. Xeggr glared at Zexion as Zexion looked serious upon him.
Xeggr: "You girlfriends in danger," his expression changed to normal as for the tone already was, "You better help her while you can."
Zexion got up and walked out of the room. He then bean to run with Xeggr right behind him.

The dream of her in the house came back, then faded away. She was now in a forest, the sun setting slowly, and the stars showing through the colors and clouds. Deruku was sitting on a hill, watching the sunset, the breeze blew softly, and trees rustled. It started to get colder, and the sun fell faster, the moon was only half full. Every breath looked as if it was smoke, and snow began to fall. What's going on? Deruku thought to herself.

They both arrived in the main hall and saw Deruku knocked out on the ground. Zexion kneeled down to her while Xeggr stood. He looked over at Xeggr, "How much can you hold?"
Xeggr: "If you mean if I can pick her up, I can." he knelt down and held her up gently. "What are you going to do?"
Zexion: "See her dreams. Start o walk to her room while I look into her."
Xeggr began to leave the room with only hearing fading footsteps.
Zexion put his hands on the sides of his forhead and began to look through Deruku. He reached her dream and he appeared in there. He was standing behind her on a hill. "Deruku?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:33 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(let me say this;EW)

They both arrived in the main hall and saw Deruku knocked out on the ground. Zexion kneeled down to her while Xeggr stood. He looked over at Xeggr, "How much can you hold?"
Xeggr: "If you mean if I can pick her up, I can." he knelt down and held her up gently. "What are you going to do?"
Zexion put his hands on the sides of his forhead and began to look through Deruku. He reached her dream and he appeared in there. He was standing behind her on a hill. "Deruku?"

She felt frozen and couldn't turn around. Not frozen as in cold, but as in she couldn't move. In her dreams, anything could happen. "Yes?" She replied, sounding possesed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:34 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

She felt frozen and couldn't turn around. Not frozen as in cold, but as in she couldn't move. In her dreams, anything could happen. "Yes?" She replied, sounding possesed.

Zexion looked down at her and had a sepicion. "Your not Deruku..."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:41 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

The girl became unfrozen, and then turned around. She watched the fire burning the houses down and the dead bodies on the ground, in huge blood puddles. The ghostly sounds of children screaming, laughing and crying now filled the air. Light gray shapes zoomed around her, fog rose and drifted around the hill. This girl's face was covered in cuts and bruises, and her dress was torn up, it was also burned in some spots. She raised her hand to tuck her hair around her ear and spoke in a sad voice, "You don't think I am evil now, do you?" She cocked her head, and with her big eyes stared at Zexion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:33 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

The girl became unfrozen, and then turned around. She watched the fire burning the houses down and the dead bodies on the ground, in huge blood puddles. The ghostly sounds of children screaming, laughing and crying now filled the air. Light gray shapes zoomed around her, fog rose and drifted around the hill. This girl's face was covered in cuts and bruises, and her dress was torn up, it was also burned in some spots. She raised her hand to tuck her hair around her ear and spoke in a sad voice, "You don't think I am evil now, do you?" She cocked her head, and with her big eyes stared at Zexion.

Zexion examined everything that was happening and then examined Deruku. He figured out tht she was the cause of this horrible incident. Zexion knelt down beside her and said, "No, I think your just overwhealmed."

Xeggr was upstairs now and laid her upon the bed. He checked her scar and noticed that some of the stitches were loose and blood was around the wound more. She lost blood which made her dalusional and made her either see, hear, or think things. It looks like she lost much blood from this wound on her back. I better get it stitched. Xeggr got all the materials and began to perform the stitching.  

FallenLight262

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:43 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion examined everything that was happening and then examined Deruku. He figured out tht she was the cause of this horrible incident. Zexion knelt down beside her and said, "No, I think your just overwhealmed."

Xeggr was upstairs now and laid her upon the bed. He checked her scar and noticed that some of the stitches were loose and blood was around the wound more. She lost blood which made her dalusional and made her either see, hear, or think things. It looks like she lost much blood from this wound on her back. I better get it stitched. Xeggr got all the materials and began to perform the stitching.

axel le aura rest in his room but there was no way he could stop the bleeding he watched xeggr stich deruku's back

"hey Xeggr could you do me a favor?"axel stood at the door gracfuly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:22 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

axel le aura rest in his room but there was no way he could stop the bleeding he watched xeggr stich deruku's back

He looked up over at Axel. "No, I'm busy at the moment."  

FallenLight262

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:27 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

He looked up over at Axel. "No, I'm busy at the moment."

"later? er when your done i dont she'll make it"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:02 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Suddenly, there was a flashback. Zexion and Deruku were both in it, watching her past...

"Deruku, honey.." A woman said, "We found out that you injured a child in school today. He's in the hospital, he may not make it."
"It was an accident! Just listen! I was goin-" the woman cut in "No! You did it on purpose! I know it, you need to stop this!"
Deruku lifted her hands and blasted the woman against the wall, some blood started to drip from the back of her head. "Mom.. You're like everyone else.. Everyone else in this neighborhood, everyone else in school." She paused and put her hand down. "You're like everyone in the world. Cruel, not understanding.. And, worst of all, not lovable! Why was I even born, if I have been tortured my whole life!? Life, it's a big game..." Deruku looked at her mom, but she wasn't moving. A man, apparently her dad, walked through the door with a knife. "Deruku, I'll say this once, and only once. Just try and cool off, empty your mind an-" "NO!!" She screamed. "You're trying to kill me! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Deruku started to run for the door, but her dad threw the knife and it hit the back of her leg. She tripped and pulled out the blade, tears filled her eyes and she got up to get back at him. He was behind her and threw her out the front door then yelled, "Don't you ever come back you... You piece of sh*t!!!" She continued to cry softly on the ground, with sand sticking in her wound. Deruku saw someone having a small fire in their backyard with their family, laughing and playing. Screaming, running around, then the little baby tripped face flat onto the ground and began to cry. Deruku slowly walked towards the fire, the people saw the shine of the knife and ran for cover. She quickly took a log and lunged it towards her house, to finally hear screams from all around her. The wind blew, the fire spread, people were burning alive... It was like hell. The flashback ends.

Deruku looked at Zexion, then said slowly, "That's my p-past..." she turned around and started to walk the other way, near the edge of the cliff. She looked up at the moon again, stopped, and spoke once more, "My parents, everyone I knew... Hated me. They FEARED me, they tortured me, and they laughed, joked around, beat me..." Deruku shook her head and she was now choking on the words. "I have been scared many times, mentally and physically."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:31 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Suddenly, there was a flashback. Zexion and Deruku were both in it, watching her past...

"Deruku, honey.." A woman said, "We found out that you injured a child in school today. He's in the hospital, he may not make it."
"It was an accident! Just listen! I was goin-" the woman cut in "No! You did it on purpose! I know it, you need to stop this!"
Deruku lifted her hands and blasted the woman against the wall, some blood started to drip from the back of her head. "Mom.. You're like everyone else.. Everyone else in this neighborhood, everyone else in school." She paused and put her hand down. "You're like everyone in the world. Cruel, not understanding.. And, worst of all, not lovable! Why was I even born, if I have been tortured my whole life!? Life, it's a big game..." Deruku looked at her mom, but she wasn't moving. A man, apparently her dad, walked through the door with a knife. "Deruku, I'll say this once, and only once. Just try and cool off, empty your mind an-" "NO!!" She screamed. "You're trying to kill me! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Deruku started to run for the door, but her dad threw the knife and it hit the back of her leg. She tripped and pulled out the blade, tears filled her eyes and she got up to get back at him. He was behind her and threw her out the front door then yelled, "Don't you ever come back you... You piece of sh*t!!!" She continued to cry softly on the ground, with sand sticking in her wound. Deruku saw someone having a small fire in their backyard with their family, laughing and playing. Screaming, running around, then the little baby tripped face flat onto the ground and began to cry. Deruku slowly walked towards the fire, the people saw the shine of the knife and ran for cover. She quickly took a log and lunged it towards her house, to finally hear screams from all around her. The wind blew, the fire spread, people were burning alive... It was like hell. The flashback ends.

Deruku looked at Zexion, then said slowly, "That's my p-past..." she turned around and started to walk the other way, near the edge of the cliff. She looked up at the moon again, stopped, and spoke once more, "My parents, everyone I knew... Hated me. They FEARED me, they tortured me, and they laughed, joked around, beat me..." Deruku shook her head and she was now choking on the words. "I have been scared many times, mentally and physically."

"I'm not like that to you though," he stood up and put his right hand on her left shoulder. "And I promise I'll never do things like that to you, ever. Alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I'm not like that to you though," he stood up and put his right hand on her left shoulder. "And I promise I'll never do things like that to you, ever. Alright?"

"I know." She looked down at the ground. "I need to show you something else..."

They were suddenly in a forest, it was another flashback. Deruku was running as fast as she could through the forest, running from someone in a black coat. She arrived at a dead end, turned around to see the person standing there waiting for her to say or do something. It held out its hand and said, "Come with me, somewhere where you won't be hurt anymore." Deruku slowly reached out towards the hand and they both appeared in a big room. "It's ok child." It spoke again, "Everything is alright..." it took off its hood. He had semi-long silver hair, and glittering orange eyes. "Where am I?" Deruku asked. "I said your somewhere safe. Now, child, let us find somewhere where you can stay. My name is Xemnas." he grinned and took Deruku's hand, they both walked upstairs. Xemnas sighed and spoke, "I don't know where you will stay, all of the rooms are taken.. Hmm.."

The flashback ends again, and Deruku looked at Zexion. "That's how it started, that's why I live at the castle now. But, bad things also happened that week.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:19 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I know." She looked down at the ground. "I need to show you something else..."

They were suddenly in a forest, it was another flashback. Deruku was running as fast as she could through the forest, running from someone in a black coat. She arrived at a dead end, turned around to see the person standing there waiting for her to say or do something. It held out its hand and said, "Come with me, somewhere where you won't be hurt anymore." Deruku slowly reached out towards the hand and they both appeared in a big room. "It's ok child." It spoke again, "Everything is alright..." it took off its hood. He had semi-long silver hair, and glittering orange eyes. "Where am I?" Deruku asked. "I said your somewhere safe. Now, child, let us find somewhere where you can stay. My name is Xemnas." he grinned and took Deruku's hand, they both walked upstairs. Xemnas sighed and spoke, "I don't know where you will stay, all of the rooms are taken.. Hmm.."

The flashback ends again, and Deruku looked at Zexion. "That's how it started, that's why I live at the castle now. But, bad things also happened that week.."

"Good things as well too. We both met, and that's all that matters. Don't worry about your, don't worry about your future, think now. Cuz that you'll ever have." Zexion walked closer to Deruku and wrapped on arm around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:05 am
((yea what happened to larxene in this? i can't rremember......the last thing i rememeber was i was looking for someone becuase xeggr was disappeariing then i don't what happen))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:09 am
BerryRikku
((yea what happened to larxene in this? i can't rremember......the last thing i rememeber was i was looking for someone becuase xeggr was disappeariing then i don't what happen))

((idk, I'm in Deruku's room, so ya))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games