Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:30 pm
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
JhonnyRaincloud
I ran into a glass door. T.T The real estate agent, my brother, and my sister fell on the floor laughing. The real estate agent just laughed.

I feel like a dumb bird...

Be glad that you provided happiness for many people!

And i hope you're not hurt Xd

Yes...aren't I glad...

No...I'm not hurt...physically...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:03 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
JhonnyRaincloud
I ran into a glass door. T.T The real estate agent, my brother, and my sister fell on the floor laughing. The real estate agent just laughed.

I feel like a dumb bird...

Be glad that you provided happiness for many people!

And i hope you're not hurt Xd

Yes...aren't I glad...

No...I'm not hurt...physically...

Lawl <3  

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:42 pm
I think that I'm bisexual because I'm thinking like a guy but I like guyes this is all so confusing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:07 pm
kyoslove74
I think that I'm bisexual because I'm thinking like a guy but I like guyes this is all so confusing

What do you mean you think you're bisexual because you think like a guy? You starting to get attracted to girls?  

Minielf

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:38 pm
Minielf
kyoslove74

What do you mean you think you're bisexual because you think like a guy? You starting to get attracted to girls?

yes and its embarrassing these thoguht I ahve in my mind are like the perverted guy thoughts but I also really like guyes I am guy crazy  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:53 pm
uh wah.. kyoslove has perverted thoughts on girls???

well... i dont have perverted thoughts.. but i prefer to look at girls to guys...

at first i thought i was weird... but i asked my mom... and she said it was natural..

is it?

i seriously dont think im bisexual though.. i cannot imagine being more than close friends/sisters with a girl.. xD  

soumakisa

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:35 am
I fail @ heart so i dont really care if im straight or not >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:19 am
^ meh, I hate "love" it sickens me with its mushiness xp

Kyos - well, you would be so surprised at how many boys in my class act like gay tw@ts, they make stupid (eerily creepy) noises when hugging each other o.O;; But thats not very normal for every guy ^_^;;
But it doesn't mean your bisexual, since people can become easily perversed thanks a lot to some particular things in this life time stare And what guys or people tell you whats going on in a male's mind these days *shivers* hope my brother doesn't become one of them eek

` T a p i o c a `

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:33 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Kyos - well, you would be so surprised at how many boys in my class act like gay tw@ts, they make stupid (eerily creepy) noises when hugging each other o.O;; But thats not very normal for every guy ^_^;;
But it doesn't mean your bisexual, since people can become easily perversed thanks a lot to some particular things in this life time stare And what guys or people tell you whats going on in a male's mind these days *shivers* hope my brother doesn't become one of them eek

If you really want to know i can write you a 10page font size 8 times new roman assignment for monday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:39 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9

If you really want to know i can write you a 10page font size 8 times new roman assignment for monday.

er...no thanks o.o;;
My mind is too young to become corrupted by such things

` T a p i o c a `

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:46 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
7Sapphire8Dragon9

er...no thanks o.o;;
My mind is too young to become corrupted by such things

Exactly. Plus words cant describe thoughts Xd as words are a simplier definition of one's thoughts and ideas. So Xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:55 pm
does somebody have a case of raging hormones? *wink* xd  

Zenofex

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:48 pm
soumakisa
uh wah.. kyoslove has perverted thoughts on girls???

well... i dont have perverted thoughts.. but i prefer to look at girls to guys...

at first i thought i was weird... but i asked my mom... and she said it was natural..

is it?

i seriously dont think im bisexual though.. i cannot imagine being more than close friends/sisters with a girl.. xD
UI do look at girls and well I think I'm gay because I'm think liike she has big blink blink and then I think to myself I shouldn't have these thoughts guyes ahve these thought I am still confused am i bisexual or not  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:51 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

my little brothers all ready perverted btu guyes makign that uhh sound X_Xyuck btu i do liek gay guyes I think that there hot males have sex, cars,money, music, sports on teir minds mostly oh plus girls  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:06 pm
You like gay guys as well Kyo? My god you're a curious gal. I hope you don't like ultra hardcore gay guys-you know the ones who hate gals. If you liked them as well then I'd consider you to be wierd. ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games