Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Emily’s lips twitched into a smirk. “They do not lie. They are all sad . . . all desperate. . .” her eye hardened and her smirk vanished. “All selfish. “Her eye grew distant in thought, and she fell silent, listening to the others conversation, before her head snapped up. “Experiments?!” her rough voice was louder than before, but still in the category of whispers and she turned to Siegfried, her eye wider in horror.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Chris was horrified. "expieriments' she muttered her eyes wide. A shiver ran throught her and she looked towards Siegfried and then to Rogi.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 pm
Siegfried nodded to her, a bit taken aback by her shock and horror."Yea experiments. You looked at a couple of the pages where the more gruesome details were written down, but because you couldnt read you didnt see." Siegfried looked back at the butler. "Thats all that I found."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Chris sat there eyes wide still. She was frozen.  

abnormal-starr

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Emily turned towards Rogi, her eye narrowed in icy anger. “Forbidden.” She growled at him. “This explains the humans down stairs.” She said, looking back at Chris. “This also explains the house and the dead.” She said, realizing why the house was too dangerous, and why the dead couldn’t seem to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Chris nodded. "It explains the ghost. So many of tehm THey were all talking about expeiriments. I never knew what the meant... until now" she said anger tinging her voice as she turned to Rogi. "You trapped all of these souls and turned tehm into horrble greedy selfish being of the dead!" Chris almost yelled.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Siegfried put his fingers in his lips and whislted sharply. "Oi oi! Relax little misses. If you would look at the butler, he is just as suprised as you are. At least I hope so." Siegfried couldnt stay calm either, but it was a near thing. Keeping his hand grasped in front of him, its only to keep them from grabbing his guns and shooting them wildly at the butler.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 pm
Chris bit her lip. THe ghost where practically yelling at her now. SHe put her hands to her ears and moaned. "shut up shut up shut up shut up" she mutterd repeatedly.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 pm
Rogi snapped his fingers, releasing a wave of energy that washed the room of all tension. "Don't go pointing fingers at me," he once again said in his authoritative voice. "This mansion has been under the care and ownership of many before it came into the possession of my Master. What history of this place that exists, I have read and understand. The previous owners of this estate were vampires, and they didn't stay here more than a few months and only concerned themselves with feeding. The onwer before them, was here considerably longer and the area throived under his rule. He was the Lich King, Leeshay. He ruled the Undead as a kind King.He treated them with respect, as they should be treated. There aren't any records of owners previous to the Lich King, but I did mention that this mansion grows with the graveyard. It is fair to assume that much of the decay and age of the building is from graves and ancients decrepit mausoleums, and that explains the presence of so many ghosts. As to why my Master is interested in this place. It is a rather simple answer. He doesn't want to live in guest housing. You may have noticed the guest housing as you entered the District. He will live here and he plans on running his business out of one of the side buildings on the mansion. Are there any more questions I might answer?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Siegfried raised a finger, having one last question."What does your Master plan on doing here?"  

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm
Emily’s eye narrowed knowing there was something, but she over looked the holes to ask the important question for the moment. “ And what does he want with us?”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 pm
"As I said," Rogi began, "running his business. You might ask him yourself when you collect your pay. He might even offer you a position, should you be interested." Rogi then turned to Emily. "As I mentioned before, he foresaw a couple of you showing up. Even he isn't 100% positive as to why, but he desires to meet you."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Grasping his hands together, Siegfried rested his chin against them. He spoke not too much longer. "Then I suppose I will have to ask your master."
(Edit)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:06 pm
((i edited my previous post...reread it))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 pm
(I read and editted my post)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games