Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:47 pm
We could attract them, Idox said, thoughtfully, pulling out his lyre. I'm not strong enough to do it myself, but you're good at copying spells, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:54 am
(The last three posts where deleted. What they where:
Mitsy bitched at Gredar because he was upset about how he does things.
Kroska told him not to post things like what I'm doing now.
and Gredar snapped back at Mitsy.
If you missed it, then tough s**t)  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:29 pm
"To what purpose? I don't think there's a way to break the whistle's control over Seg, or if there is it will take preparation. We could bring them into the open where we would have the advantage of numbers, but I don't want to kill Seg. He deserves better than that." He paused for a second then "Wait... do you know a spell that could tag them or something so we can find Seg at a later date?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:28 am
Sagor looked over to Kraid, "So where are we going exactly Skelly?" The giant scratched his head and then looked down to the large scorch mark on his chest, "Man that hurt."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:39 am
"We're headed past the dragon lands," Kraid replied quickly, glancing back to the giant. "I thought we'd lost you," He added, turning away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:30 pm
Ju-Hades only nodded in reply. He hated with a plan didn't go as well as he hoped. At least he got something out of it: the Brother-Leader's pet.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 pm
Tag them? Idox said through his mind. Like make sure we know which is which? I couldn't do a visible mark, but I could make something I would know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:18 pm
Karasu looked back at them with her usual frigid gaze. She was certainly in no mood to take orders from a newcomer, but Yousei's furtive nod indicated that she should take them down nonetheless. She straightened her wings and slowly began to descend. As they passed through the parting overcast, she recognized the lands that they were slowly nearing and heaved a dispirited sigh...

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:29 pm
Witium road his Neinna under Karasu and she flew over head. He smiled and shouted up to her, "Hey there! It's my favorite dragon!" He chuckled as waved happily after seeing his old friends again. All the while he tried his best to stay on the chaotic Neinna.

Sagor chuckled, "I'll take more then shitty magic to take me down." He pointed to Ju-Hades, "Especially his tricky magic." He shook his head at Ju-Hades, "Straight damage to the enemy is the only way to go Patsy. None of that weird s**t."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:32 pm
(Seg is really getting picked on, why me? xD)  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:12 pm
((Its ok Renlu. I still have to run my plan past Kroska and Z (thats what Faelan suggested since its a bit Marten-centric) for editing and such, but I'm gonna get you out))

As Karasu descended Marten slid off her back and unfurled his wings, gliding silently off her back and down. He didn't want to give Miles too many suspicions about him. "I was more of thinking like some way to track them easily, even at night. I don't know if Kraid and Sagor need sleep since they're already dead, but Ju-Hades does. If we can think of a good way to break his control over Seg then night will be the best time to do it." He landed, staggering a few steps under the impact. He made a mental note to glide down rather than drop... even on the softer sands it hurt.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games