Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:27 pm
Xia nodded and opened up a portal. "The World that never was?" she asked with a smile, her vines keeping a ever-lasting hold on the frozen heartless.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:28 am
(Wait, I just read on the cast page that some one is suppose to be Kairi, YES Please person take her, I'm so tired of playing all these characters!!!! Crazy has already burdened me enough with his characters, plaese take Kairi!!!! I beg of you!!!)

(Roxas)
"Are you sure they're all going to be waiting there, I mean, well, we all kind of agreed to meet on that really light planet, but if you think it be better to go straight to the world that never was then alright" Roxas says to Xia.

Axel comes up helping Kazen out in halling frozen heartless to the pile.

"So what are we doin now," remarked the red head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora)

"We sure have been wait'en a long time," said Goofy.

"Yeah," replied Sora, "Maybe we should go search, huh?"

Riku shrugged, "Well, we don't exactly know where Roxas and those guys are, suppose we go look for Namine and Seraph's group first?"

"Yeah," said sora excitedly, "We know they're in the world that never was, Maybe they got Xemnas to help them already!!!"

"Or maybe Xemnas set up a trap!!" Said donald dryly.

Sora felt disgeraged at donald's words, then put a smile back on andturned them around, "Well," he said, "We got to at least try and see what's going on with them."

"Sora's Right, "said Goofy," We should at least see if things are going ok, I mean if they are in trouble, then maybe we can help!!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

bluepandada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:39 am
Tokyoanimefan
Seraph! Draxhirc! I'm with Hael in some world... I'll come and rescue you soon! But trust me, Naixen is on our side! she thought, hoping that that would get through.
"Hael," she said aloud. "Yes, its me. I never did get to ask you: why did you want to see my sketchbook?" She came farther into the room, and into his line of vision. "I have it here, but why did you need it?" Her delicate self padded quietly into the room.

"I wished to study it, Naminé, or perhaps it was you I required. That book had power over certain hearts, all you had to do was draw a picture and the heart would follow the memories you gave it."
Hael plucked a heart from one of the smaller pipes and held it out to Naminé. "These hearts, are empty. Artificial, and hollow. I made them myself, by turning heartless inside out. The darkness they contain is just enough to keep a stable heart, but still they do nothing for me. Your skill, to edit the memories of hearts, could help me bring my plan to a close.
Look, through that window. The miraculous, swirling darkness! That is the End of the World, the final gateway to darkness. Do you know what lies beyond the End, Naminé?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:42 am
"Hm, I'm afraid that that happens to be my power, not my book's, Hael," Naminé whispered, looking at the heart. "By applying a certain amount of my own willpower, and a spell, I can erase memories and recreate them." She shook her head. "I don't know. What is it?  

Countess Valentine

bluepandada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:53 am
Tokyoanimefan
"Hm, I'm afraid that that happens to be my power, not my book's, Hael," Naminé whispered, looking at the heart. "By applying a certain amount of my own willpower, and a spell, I can erase memories and recreate them." She shook her head. "I don't know. What is it?

"Beyond the darkness, lies the final resting place for all hearts, be they of worlds or stars. Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds! I need to get all these hearts there, and build my Wall of Hearts. If I move fast enough, it might catch the fragments of my world's shattered heart, and the memories I lost with the old professor...Naminé, will you help me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:20 am
Naminé looked strangely at him. This could work out in my favor "I will help, but with one condition as well as a question: why do you need a Wall of Hearts?"  

Countess Valentine

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Draxhirc heard Namine, Ok, We're kinda locked up..........  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Medevilgirl
(Wait, I just read on the cast page that some one is suppose to be Kairi, YES Please person take her, I'm so tired of playing all these characters!!!! Crazy has already burdened me enough with his characters, plaese take Kairi!!!! I beg of you!!!)

(Sora)

"We sure have been wait'en a long time," said Goofy.

"Yeah," replied Sora, "Maybe we should go search, huh?"

Riku shrugged, "Well, we don't exactly know where Roxas and those guys are, suppose we go look for Namine and Seraph's group first?"

"Yeah," said sora excitedly, "We know they're in the world that never was, Maybe they got Xemnas to help them already!!!"

"Or maybe Xemnas set up a trap!!" Said donald dryly.

Sora felt disgeraged at donald's words, then put a smile back on andturned them around, "Well," he said, "We got to at least try and see what's going on with them."

"Sora's Right, "said Goofy," We should at least see if things are going ok, I mean if they are in trouble, then maybe we can help!!"

(I've got her! You have one less person to worry about!)
Kairi clapped her hands together.
"I agree! We should go and help! You never know what could happen at this point in time!"  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:21 pm
Just hold on, guys. I may be able to get some help. "Hael?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:04 pm
(i am so much better now! i actually know what is going on! YEAH!)  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:28 pm
In the cell where they were held a vortex opened just outside of it and the purple haired child walked out and looked at them and closed the vortex behind her. On her face was a sign guilt. "Sorry for what I said back there." She spoke to Draxhirc and Seraph.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:30 pm
Alchemy Puppet
"Power over Kingdom hearts and all the other worlds." Xemnas said cooly. His eye's showed a cynical look. " And Here I thought you've figured ot out already, Seraph." His grin grew amused with their fustration and anger.

Naixen slightly frowned at this espesialy at what Richy had said but didn't show it to Xemnas. She tried to find reliefe by looking down and closed her eyes.

Karin stood in the darkness, watching as the scene before her unfolded.

"The truth is here and the war has started, what will become of the Heartless and the Nobodies. will the Broken succeed in dominance. Or will our brave heroes once again save the world from the destruction of Darkness."  

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:37 am
Draxhirc laughed, "It's ok......."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:50 am
Demonic_horror
Alchemy Puppet
"Power over Kingdom hearts and all the other worlds." Xemnas said cooly. His eye's showed a cynical look. " And Here I thought you've figured ot out already, Seraph." His grin grew amused with their fustration and anger.

Naixen slightly frowned at this espesialy at what Richy had said but didn't show it to Xemnas. She tried to find reliefe by looking down and closed her eyes.

"The truth is here and the war has started, what will become of the Heartless and the Nobodies. will the Broken succeed in dominance. Or will our brave heroes once again save the world from the destruction of Darkness."
((kairi isnt at that place lol))

((seraph and richy are in castle oblivion not the WTNW))  

[PC] Chaos

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:36 pm
[PC] Chaos
Demonic_horror
Alchemy Puppet

((kairi isnt at that place lol))

((seraph and richy are in castle oblivion not the WTNW))

((NO! hehe, I have 2 characters! Kairi and my own RP character Karin..i know where i'm at, don't worry!))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games