Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 am

Kit awoke and Looked out his window. "Man nice day." Hs said before he finally sat up and looked to the note. "I have to i guess But it will be worth it." He set the note back down and his gaze returend to the clouds outside.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Kit let out a sigh as he stood an prepared his ninja gear. First placing on his small layer of armour and then his clothes. Lastly he tied his cloud headband across his right upper arms. After checking himself over kit leaves the hospital and heads to the village. "What shall i do today?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm

futashi ented the building, some what bloodly with kit over next to him. he then layed him on a stretcher. "take him to a room, and heal him." he told one of the medic ninjas. they then bowed and took him away. he then loo at his wound and press on it, trying not to show his wound.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Kit layed on the strecher and was taken away. "That was fun we have to do it agin sometime." He laughed as a small trickle of blood came down his mouth. The medical ninjas took him to the er and began to operate.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 pm

futashi was moaning alittle bit about his wound. "grr....kit...it seems you done more damage then you thought." he said. his hand was full of blood.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:17 pm

After about 1 hour Kit was laying in his hospital bed. Hooked up to an I.V and looking out this window Kit said. "Man that was good, I wonder when i will be fine okay. I want to get back in action."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm

futashi went into kits room. he was banged up on his left eye and was banged on his leg, and mostly where his chest was at, but you could not see it threw his clothes. "so. how you feeling kit?" he asked him, sitting in a chair.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Kit looked over and laughed. "Better then you. So how do you feel i didn't hurt you did i?" He asked. The jutsu's he used where very powerful and might have killed him if he didn't hold back like he did.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:23 pm

futashi smirk. "i feel fine. alittle staggered, but fine." he said, taking a peach out and starting to eat it. "guess they cant let you out so soon huh?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:25 pm

"No they said i would be laid up for a few days." Kit dat up and leaned aginst the wall. Looking at Futashi he asked. "So want a drink?" Kit pulled out a small bottle of sake enough for only two cups.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:27 pm

futashi took the cup. he then lend his arm to kit. "cheers. for long friendship and for a good fight." he said, laughing.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Kit raised his cup and smiled agreeing. "Cheers." He gulped it down and smiled. "Cherry blossum sake the finest in the world."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:29 pm

Melody got up to the hospital room and knocked on kits door very lightly in case he was sleeping. she called into the room "Kit, its melody can I come in?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm

"you can say that." he said, laughing again. eh then look at the door and smirk. 'come in." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Kit looked at the door and was surprised. "Um....Yeah come on in." Before she enterd Kit leand in to Futashi and whisperd so only he could hear. "Dude what is he doing here?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games