Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiroisenryou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:23 am
I'm Shiroisenryou, call me Shiro.
I'm 14 in the real world and am male.
My dislikes are stupid people, annoying kids, and having to do chores or work.
I like to use the computer, specifically for chatting and browser gaming.
My favorite television shows are: House M.D., The O.C., Supernatural, and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?
Hobbies: I like to play tennis, learn about computers and web design, play games and sleep. Yes, sleeping is a hobby.
My favorite color is Green
My favorite monochromes are: Black and White (Only monochromes that exist)
Anime that I watch: Naruto, Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Romeo x Juliet. (Used to watch more but abandoned them, will finish watching after current series.)

That's pretty much all you guys have to know about me. Bye now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:33 am
Hi! I'm Arayai Slypher Takahashi(Arayai, Ray or Rayai if you want).
I'm 14 years old and live in Florida. I have 3 older brothers who annoy me to death(me being the youngest and only girl! crying ). I love Linkin Park, Yellow Card, Nickelback, Relient K and alot of other rock bands. The only ray I really like is Fort Minor. I'm Hispanic but barely know any Spanish. In fact I know more Japanese question . Anyways I love to write stories and fanfics. I also love to read. My favorite anime is Naruto! I've known about it for 4 years and am ninja obsessed! My fav character is Uzumaki Naruto him self! I also like FMA and Bleach(just started watching it^_^) and a bunch of others.
Hmm...If I won I would probably put some of it towards getting a kiki or a ninja headband.Then the rest I would give to my friends to help with there quest and dream avi's.

Arayai Taren

Kawaii Dragoness

Invisible Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:36 am
Though my name is not Kawa, people in real life call me Kawa as well as those online. biggrin

I'm 18 (19 in July), freshman in tech college in Florida, though I hail from NYC and live there in the summers. I have a wonderful, perfect boyfriend down in Tampa, who I love more than anything. heart

I love my boyfriend more than anything in the world. I like math, origami, my shiny pink DS Lite, funny webcomics, and large piles of anime and manga.

Lately I've been reading xxxHolic and Kekkaishi. I seem to have this thing for Japanese mystics lately. (And I've already read Tokyo Bablyon.) Webcomics-wise, xkcd rocks me like nothing else.
I need something new to watch. sad
I recently imported Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (the first one) and have been playing it like mad. I'd really like to pick up Elite Beat Agents and the second Ouendan, but I'm broke. crying
And I still like Pokemon at the age of 18 (I picked up Pearl recently), but I'm stuck in the game. Oh noes!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am
um im blade90 or cody whatever u want to call me but i saw the banner in Koji Kimura's signature um i like video games and if i won i would probably put it towards my weapon quest  

Blade90

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Chessie the Riddle

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:03 pm
[Sorry if this is comparitively short compared to others...]

I am Sofia, though I prefered to be called Chessie or Saimare. {Said: Say-Mah-Ree}.
Well, I'm fourteen, and a freshman in HIgh school.. [Not for long though!]
I have two older half sisters and I'm going to be a C.I.T. starting tomorrow at a camp called Summerscape. I'm a big Anime/manga lover, and I'm quite weird. Surprisingly, I'm literate, and I have one goal in life:

TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!!!

[Self proclaimed, of course... twisted ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:36 pm
Name: Schizy88

I'm a romantic writer, I like writing lovestories and I'm also a huge romantic. Currently I'm in Secundary School (High School) and it's my year of graduation, so I'm quite busy with exams. Final exams = hate!

Other than that, I like anime a lot and I like helping people out whenever I can. My favourite game is 'smile at strangers' whee  

Schizy88

Life-Devil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:48 pm
Hi my names Paul, currently 17 going on 18 in August, Male ofcourse.

Currently in the process of setting up my own business which is kinda hard since I'm 17 and alot of people won't let me work for em till 18. My company hopefully should be set up at the begining of September just in time for me to start doing my Foundation ICT Degree at a local college.

Live in the UK and hate it, wanna move to Japan once I have enough money. Single and loving it atm coz the friends I have.

Love to play games every night, also love messing around with computers which is why I'm setting up a business which repairs them.

Like to read some books, Love anime and music.

If ya wanna know more bout me just PM me, oh btw I think this guild is great razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:50 pm
Lets see, firstly My name is Sarah, I'm 19 years old. I'm in college but out for the summer (yay!) I'm such a gaia addict, its bad. lol. but it keeps me intertained. Yea, also I have terible spelling issues (not on purpose). umm.. I'm EASLY amused. I think the correct term for it is ADOS (attention deficite.. .oh shiney!) anywho.. lets see, I cant get a job cause I hurt my knee bad and is waitin for surgery to fix it. (NOT doing a pitty party, I think its funny). also it goes w/o saying, I'm the worlds biggest clutz. mrgreen
I uno what else to write, so I'll just end it there. =^.^=  

ice_alchemist_inu

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaylilly

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:30 pm
Call me Kaylilly, because I wont be giving you my real name anytime soon...
Anyway, I've actually been a member of this guild for about a week but have been too lazy to post in this introduction thread because I jumped right into the action. I have a Last.fm account if anyone wonts to check out my music. To go along with that I also have a LibraryThing, if people want to see what books I've got stashed in my room. Just request the links and I'll happily give them to you.

Outside of all that, I love freakin' adore stage crew and techie work. I'm confident in my abilities as a techie but I know that there is worlds more for me to learn about it.

I'm also a total marching band dorkette. Yeah, 'nough said.

As for what I'll do with the gold if I win any, it'll go either straight onto buying a Lunar Cloak or towards my current quest. If at the time I'm not running a quest the gold will probably be divided up for me to randomly donate to people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:34 pm
hi i am Vikki
i am 15 and female
....O.o

i see you O.o

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 pm
Call me Pink. ;3
Sixteen, well, almost. Closer to that than fifteen. xD
Hobbies: Drawing, and being silly.
Likes: Anything shiny and colorful. And Pelvic Thrust Fairy-chan. <3
Dislikes: Grumpiness, Being angry or sad, tripping, and being called short.

XD And that's all you really need to know.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:55 pm
I'm kristal but you can call me by my nickname kikay ^-^.
I'm 15 my birthday is in December 6.
i am filipino/chinese/korean
happily in love with my boyfriend
I am female but supposedly the doctors said that i was to be male O_O
i really hate it when people starts to do something you ask them politely to stop but they continuesly do it....
I i like listening to music, mostly korean music.
my favorite band are W-inds, Super Junior, Fahrenheit, Kat-tun and Big Bang
Hobbies: i like playing basketball with friends at the recreational center near my house, and i would go to the SickKids hospital to visit and do my community hours.
My favorite color is purple, grey(if you consider that a color), and i guess pink  

FMS Gold System

Ze_Mole

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:00 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:07 pm
Hello all! I'll post my introduction now.

I'm obviously Kitty Princess Kimiko, but you can just call me Kim. I, like many others, am a huge anime and manga fan. Currently, my favorites are Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, and Ouran High School Host Club. My favorite video game is Kingdom Hearts, but I also enjoy most of the Final Fantasy series. My birthday is on November 1st and I'm twelve years old. I absolutely hate it when Gaians judge me by my age and tell me that I'm the one clogging up the site with illiteracy. Honestly, I rarely converse with people who either use chatspeak or don't take the time to capitalize and punctuate their sentences.

Get to know me sometime! I'm quite outgoing and I love to make new friends.

With love,
Kimiko ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitty Princess Kimiko

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games