Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Submarines are way better than hotdogs.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:18 pm

red yellow green red blue blue blue red purple green yellow orange red red

gotmusic

1,250 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Blue Green Orange Red
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 pm

gotmusic
red yellow green red blue blue blue red purple green yellow orange red red

this, this is really gay and not very funny.

The WTF Ninja

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:44 pm

The answer is black
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Kaos Incarnate
The answer is black

Back in Black

The WTF Ninja

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Meta_Fish
Kagura_Sohma
Meta_Fish
Kagura_Sohma
no..but really, i feel like there are people looking in, just for the sake of looking in o_o; i hate cowards <<;
Like people looking into the guild? There always have been, and there always will be.
People make a big deal about leaving, yet they stick around and just watch everything.

yea o-o thats stupid << if you leave..then leave o-o; thats what 'leaving' entails

and use lettuce instead <<
Some people just want to make drama. People have "left" and then come back as mules, claiming to be another person, too. -shrug- They just want to stir up teh dramaz.

Ew I hate lettuce.

Truer words can't be said... I've been thinking this all along but mostly keeping it to myself.
I just kind of find it disgusting how some people just can't stop instigating. I'm not naming names, because I don't want to fight with anyone. But I'm getting sick of it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Denko
Meta_Fish
Kagura_Sohma
Meta_Fish
Kagura_Sohma
no..but really, i feel like there are people looking in, just for the sake of looking in o_o; i hate cowards <<;
Like people looking into the guild? There always have been, and there always will be.
People make a big deal about leaving, yet they stick around and just watch everything.

yea o-o thats stupid << if you leave..then leave o-o; thats what 'leaving' entails

and use lettuce instead <<
Some people just want to make drama. People have "left" and then come back as mules, claiming to be another person, too. -shrug- They just want to stir up teh dramaz.

Ew I hate lettuce.

Truer words can't be said... I've been thinking this all along but mostly keeping it to myself.
I just kind of find it disgusting how some people just can't stop instigating. I'm not naming names, because I don't want to fight with anyone. But I'm getting sick of it.

xd
Same thing Denko, I could have 10 pages worth of rant on some people in this Cult. I just get pissed off and shove people at school when something bothers me. :D

The WTF Ninja

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:33 pm

The WTF Ninja
xd
Same thing Denko, I could have 10 pages worth of rant on some people in this Cult. I just get off and shove people at school when something bothers me. biggrin

I just bookcheck people goin up the stairs.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:34 pm

This topic needs more love. >_>

[-Stefan-]

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:37 pm

Today on my way to 6th period, this girl, Chamiel or something, went up to this guy named Nash and just totally LAUNCHED her foot at his balls and said "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!".
I was hilarious.

And then after school(kinda) a bus driver almost murdered another bus driver AT MY SCHOOL.
Well, it was a little before school got out but all the buses were just parked outside. The police came. And all I saw was the police cuff him and put him in a car.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Stefanopoulos
Today on my way to 6th period, this girl, Chamiel or something, went up to this guy named Nash and just totally LAUNCHED her foot at his balls and said "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!".
I was hilarious.

And then after school(kinda) a bus driver almost murdered another bus driver AT MY SCHOOL.
Well, it was a little before school got out but all the buses were just parked outside. The police came. And all I saw was the police cuff him and put him in a car.

T9oday I made a crappy animation of Gary Coleman exstending his neck and feasting on a small child's head.
Then I did one with a cartoon putting up his arm and giving a "thumbs-up"
It was pwnage.

The WTF Ninja

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 pm

[-Stefan-]
This topic needs more love. >_>

I love You.
Love given, please press "A" to continue Hatred.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:43 pm

I'm not dead!

Maxim_from_Lufia

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Maxim_from_Lufia
I'm not dead!

Yay!... Right?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games