Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 am
Aw, dude. I love Fear Factory.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:40 am
lol I remember them from Test Drive 5.  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:18 pm
I just realized something as I was playing through REmake. o_o

...If the mansion's been (more or less) uninhabited by normal humans for almost 30 years... How are all the lightbulbs still functional (and on!), candles still burning, and the fireplace in the dining room still going strong?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Lol, I've wondered that myself. Couldn't come up with an explanation though. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 pm
Where did you guys get the idea that the mansion was uninhabited for 30 years? The people in the mansion only got infected 2 months prior to the incident, meaning they were obviously inhabiting it. May 11, 1998, that's when the incident occured.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm
@Canas: An emergency generator?

On a random note, I want chocolate cake. eek  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Where did you guys get the idea that the mansion was uninhabited for 30 years? The people in the mansion only got infected 2 months prior to the incident, meaning they were obviously inhabiting it. May 11, 1998, that's when the incident occured.

Well, even by that time frame... how are the candles still burning bright? xd

@Angela: Damnit. I have to go to bed thinking about yummy chocolate cake and how I'm not gonna have any because I'm sleeping. x_X  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 pm
You know, it's not impossible that it was dark in the hallway when the Bravo Team got there, and THEY were the ones who ignited the candles. I'm sure Capcom didn't bother thinking up anything like that, but it could be as simple as that.
If you wanna ask a question, a better one would be why the hell is it that when you're in the mansion, you're experiencing the most fierce thunder and lightning EVER, but then you go outside, and it's not only the quietest night, but there isn't even a drop of rain. But TRY to step back into the mansion and bam, the thunder's back.

Also, I had some chocolate brownie cake earlier, and it was delicious. I love the pecans on top.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 am
@Canas: I can't get any cake either because we're low on cash until the 30th. I want my $2 two-slice German chocolate cake dammit!

@Bio: Don't forget, they pulled the same s**t in CV.

Also you're an evil, evil b*****d. I love pecans with chocolate brownies. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 am
...There are hidden speaker phones all around the mansion that the scientists used to portray a realistic thunder storm, doing so to make them feel more nefarious and diabolical nehehehehehehe.

And that's my fity cents for the day.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am
The Not So Evil Deadite
...There are hidden speaker phones all around the mansion that the scientists used to portray a realistic thunder storm, doing so to make them feel more nefarious and diabolical nehehehehehehe.

And that's my fity cents for the day.
So, they're a bunch of pretensious nerds?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite

They also like to use them to ******** with people.

Evidence  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:27 pm
AngelaAshford
The Not So Evil Deadite

They also like to use them to ******** with people.

Evidence

Funniest. s**t. Ever.

EDIT: Bio, you wanna hear some of the spoken English dialogue in one scene of FFXIII? Here ya go! Let's see what you make of the plot thus far...*Stifles a laugh*

This will blow your face off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 pm
Who made that?
If that was made by some fans in their basement, then it's actually pretty funny.
But if that was actually made by IGN editors or whatever, then it only proves my point that they're a bunch of lifeless losers who need to spend less time doing s**t like that, and more time dying, since they can't review or make a feature worth crap anyway.
And no, I'm not bitter. Well, a little.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 pm
Severe hatred for IGN much? Meh, I don't care much for them, but they do dig up some good info from time to time.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games