Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Shane, just saying no offense won't keep people from taking offense.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Well, here's a masterfully performed piano piece for all of you to calm down to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_4mTS9Tx4

When you're done calming down, come on back.

I'm just glad I'm not in the Grass Village anymore; Kaisen didn't know she was there, but it was a bit dangerous being in the same village as the Akatsuki Leader. XDDD

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:08 pm

claru gardeford
How am i not doing my job. Bloodline acceptance was my job for awhile but... nevermind he's not crew anymore. but someone took it from me and then is not crew anymore, but i'm back doing it now. YOU took my position as jutsu anything cause people(osu,you,demon) didn't like me. and my other thing is co running both summons and custom bloodlines, which barely ever see any applicants or problems.

Well you honestly are incredibly biased and just skim read the jutsu... Also are you going to answer Xen the moment he edits it or are you going to just ignore him for 3 more days? If so thats just not good enough from this guild...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Shane what the ******** are you talking about?

For some reason I feel like you are on your period.

Irish-Sama

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@Claru: Blah blah blah.
I didn't take your ******** job, you were just so asshurt that I got head that you QUIT.

@Dark: And the genjutsu calculator is OSU'S IDEA. Don't take credit. It'll never be yours, it'll always be his.

When did I state that it was mine? I said I got it PASSED; also his idea was very, very simple he just said something like "maybe having sharingan gives you +2 or something and ---- gives you this". I made the modifications that turned it into an actual calculator, collaborated on it with him and gave him the credit for having the original idea and only gave credit to myself for the collaboration. Again, still don't know s**t I see.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm

ok. i just restarted doing it about an hour ago. i will respond to him within the time it takes for him to repost. I've only skimmed demons one jutsu, and for yours i got someone elses opinion to suppoert me. The leader of the bloodline in fact.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Irish-Sama
Shane what the ******** are you talking about?

For some reason I feel like you are on your period.

My thoughts exactly, random bitchiness from a once cool guy. confused
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I like to speak the truth. People will never accept being called useless, it's life. I don't want to lose friendship over the TRUTH, though. I'm trying to help the guild.

@Scott, department of observers is the easiest one in the guild.

And saying "I don't know s**t" just makes you look like you get offended very easily. Not a good VC quality.

@Alicia: Forgot to add this, but Irish is the new Ishmail. I see it happening already.
He was cool before he got VC.
Not anymore.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
I didn't take your ******** job, you were just so asshurt that I got head that you QUIT.

@Dark: And the genjutsu calculator is OSU'S IDEA. Don't take credit. It'll never be yours, it'll always be his.

When did I state that it was mine? I said I got it PASSED; also his idea was very, very simple he just said something like "maybe having sharingan gives you +2 or something and ---- gives you this". I made the modifications that turned it into an actual calculator, collaborated on it with him and gave him the credit for having the original idea and only gave credit to myself for the collaboration. Again, still don't know s**t I see.

Well I was going to write it up like you did I'm just lazy XD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Oh my....it seems hostility has erupted once again. DX

And the saddest part of it all isn't even related to your guys' conversation.

I don't want to be in the Saikoro Tosa Clan anymore...But the kicker about that is that I'm ********. I've already learned techniques from it. crying

What I wouldn't give to be a Kamisama or Dragconic....more likely Kamisama, unless Alicia magically allowed me to hide the presence of my demon from Nayley when she bit me. XD

Kumo Clan would be fun too, if it weren't limited to Genjutsu and Taijutsu (Which is ridiculous, by the way.)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable

I quit because every jutsu i denied you accepted without even consulting me. you were abusing youre position, so i changed my job to acceptor to the person who deals with complaints.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 pm

BTW, if I ever get crew, I totally call dept. of maintenance/observing. I'm a master of stalking the guild forums. ninja

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm

claru gardeford
ok. i just restarted doing it about an hour ago. i will respond to him within the time it takes for him to repost. I've only skimmed demons one jutsu, and for yours i got someone elses opinion to suppoert me. The leader of the bloodline in fact.

Are you talking about my genjutsu or Xen's clan thingy?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Scott, my argument isn't with you.
Perhaps you do more than I originally thought.
My real argument is with Irish, Claru, and Rahenno. They do nothing. Period.

Cain shouldn't be crew either.
And Huntur's hiatus has been way too damn long.

I'm simply tired of YOUR period, Irish. What do you ever do? BESIDES PUNISHMENTS. Punishments is not a hard job, it's a FULFILLING one.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Digitality
BTW, if I ever get crew, I totally call dept. of maintenance/observing. I'm a master of stalking the guild forums. ninja

While that does sound easy, I'm more of a passive stalker myself. It's like that kind of habit where you find this person and then start randomly finding out where they live and what kind of person they are and even their religious affiliation without ever speaking to them for longer than three minutes about neither of those things.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games