Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:10 pm
SasukeAngle29
Kale Qualas
SasukeAngle29
heeeeheehhe i am very bored right now. . . so whats up everyone? mrgreen

I'm fine, and bored right now. And you?

i am bored too so whats up? sweatdrop

I'm listening to the tunes, and watching Robot Chicken.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm currently watching Rambo 3 since I can't see the new one in the theater yet. crying  

Sapphire Seven

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:15 pm
Sapphire Seven
I'm currently watching Rambo 3 since I can't see the new one in the theater yet. crying

Transformers the movie is awesome. But I didn't get a chance to see Spider Man 3 and Shrek the 3rd. So maybe hopefully I'll get a chance to watch them one of these days.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:20 pm
Those 3 should be out on video soon, I would think. xD  

Sapphire Seven

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:24 pm
They did. But the weather we have over here... we couldn't go anywhere much.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:37 pm
Hallo! I hear on the news that tornadoes are pwning America. And that a baby was tossed three hundred feet and was found alive.

Hot diggity dawg that's hardcore.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 pm
Jaft
Hallo! I hear on the news that tornadoes are pwning America. And that a baby was tossed three hundred feet and was found alive.

That baby must've been lucky not getting injured. Did it landed on the bed? Or something soft?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:43 pm
Jaft

Face down in the mud.

It`s a miracle. o_o

No, what was the miracle was teh lady who had the baby in the middle of the storm, doctors were basically doing a c-section in the dark with no drugs.

Talk about bravery.

I heard it on the news this morning, since I`m in one of the affected states. biggrin  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:45 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Jaft

Face down in the mud.

It`s a miracle. o_o

No, what was the miracle was teh lady who had the baby in the middle of the storm, doctors were basically doing a c-section in the dark with no drugs.

Talk about bravery.

I heard it on the news this morning, since I`m in one of the affected states. biggrin

Are you alright so far?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:49 pm
Kale Qualas
Simplistic-Tyranny
Jaft

Face down in the mud.

It`s a miracle. o_o

Talk about bravery.

Are you alright so far?
Oh we`re fine. o_o Only downtown Louisville got affected, and it was only an EF1.

But down south near the TN border is where the EF2`s and EF3`s came to play.

I`m still lacking sleep, since the sirens went off at 12:20 in the damn morning, and I didn`t manage to sleep until 2am the next day...but all that`s happened here was some wind damage on the streets. :3  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:50 pm
User Image

o.O

YouTube and MCR are addicting.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Kale Qualas
Simplistic-Tyranny
Jaft

Face down in the mud.

It`s a miracle. o_o

Talk about bravery.

Are you alright so far?
Oh we`re fine. o_o Only downtown Louisville got affected, and it was only an EF1.

I`m still lacking sleep, since the sirens went off at 12:20 in the damn morning, and I didn`t manage to sleep until 2am the next day...but all that`s happened here was some wind damage on the streets. :3

Well, it'll be over soon. You just got to live through it. I remember harsh weathers back then, so you know the drill. Be safe! Watch TV or listen to the radio and pay attention to the message. And I hope you took a safety course as well! Cause you might need it.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Jafthasleftthebuilding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:54 pm
I wonder if that kid will become a superhero.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:55 pm
Word I Am
User Image

o.O

YouTube and MCR are addicting.

By the way you look like, you sure look addicted. *Snickers.*  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:58 pm
Kale Qualas
Simplistic-Tyranny
Kale Qualas
Simplistic-Tyranny
Jaft

Face down in the mud.

It`s a miracle. o_o

Talk about bravery.

Are you alright so far?

Well, it'll be over soon. You just got to live through it. I remember harsh weathers back then, so you know the drill. Be safe! Watch TV or listen to the radio and pay attention to the message. And I hope you took a safety course as well! Cause you might need it.
I`d rather move back to Nevada and avoid it all. ^^

Tornadoes + Desert rat = Haha. >_>  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games