Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Pandali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:58 am

Has anyone else noticed that all of the threads in this guild say that the last post on every thread is the creator even if it isn't?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:56 am

Tanakietsu
f34r m3 p134s3? Sorry, I've been reading Megatokyo again. gonk
*pounces* Where have you been for so long? And what on earth are you talking about? sweatdrop

Lemony Snicket is good! And I still don't get what key lime bars are... do they taste of lime? (sounds a stupid question I know, but someone said something about brownies, and brownies are chocolate... confused )

Fare thee well in the real world, Sir Torian! *deep bow* And hello to the new people! *waves*

*goes off to stalk Mou on DevArt*

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:40 am

Pandali
Has anyone else noticed that all of the threads in this guild say that the last post on every thread is the creator even if it isn't?

I have!! And it's ANNOYING scream

And I didn't like the Lemony snicket movie sweatdrop Haven't read the books yet though...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:56 am

Mou
Pandali

And I didn't like the Lemony snicket movie sweatdrop Haven't read the books yet though...

the movie could not compare to the books! The movie is NOTHING compared to them. READ THEM! scream biggrin

Pandali

Mou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:55 pm

Pandali
Mou
Pandali

the movie could not compare to the books! The movie is NOTHING compared to them. READ THEM! scream biggrin

Yes... will do as soon as I've finished my 500 pages finnish book and 250 pages english book and the other 300 pages finnish book I have to read in school sweatdrop

And I have to find them too sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:42 pm

Mou
Pandali
Mou
Pandali

Yes... will do as soon as I've finished my 500 pages finnish book and 250 pages english book and the other 300 pages finnish book I have to read in school sweatdrop

And I have to find them too sweatdrop

Well, once you find them, that shouldn't take too long. Then again, that depends on the book and the person. Depending on what they are, I could finish those, if they were all in english, in.....2-3 weeks at most!

Pandali

Mou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:48 pm

Well... since I only have about 4 weeks to finish those 1000 other pages... it might take a while before I can even think about lending some other books... sweatdrop

Oooh... I want to read more books from Nobel literature pricec winners, they rock xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:18 pm

*chuckles* Aww, poor Mou!

And I have to agree with you Pandali... didn't even bother going to see the film because it looked so bad. sweatdrop

Hahahaha! I baked and iced a cake! Whoot! I've been wanting to do that for AGES! I love cooking, I just never get the time any more.

Ogni malf is growing up! eek

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:37 pm

angryfisheatenbycat
Hahahaha! I baked and iced a cake! Whoot! I've been wanting to do that for AGES! I love cooking, I just never get the time any more.

Did it taste good surprised Can I have a digital non-existing piece of it? heart
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:05 pm

Hey all. I have a message from the original owner, Silver Yasha [I know her in real life -_-] she says "Hi, I miss you guys T__T heart " Yeah...if you'd like to leave a message for her, just tell me and I'll tell her.

dark rae

dark rae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:07 pm

Am I the only person on...yet again? o_o It seems like old times, when I was here, no one was here, and I guess it still is like that sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:29 pm

Awww... say we miss her too to Silver, will ya? heart

Mou

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:03 pm

Pandali
i metioned it in the Q's and A's forum on the main gaia forums page, and others are also having problems, so they are probably working it out now.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:39 pm

*jump up and down with joy* I'm talking to a boy. *stop jumping and look at the stare s* Hey, it's the first boy I talked to on the phone. *decide to sit on the couch instead*

Shadowgirl_Ida

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:34 pm

GAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out. I just wanted to let everyone in the threads I am involved in know that YES I AM STILL ALIVE! Barely, but still alive. I got back from Boston and my teachers decided to let me have it for the remainder of the week. I promise I will post tomorrow (i.e. later today). Hopefully in all four. But again, I can't make any promises so try not to make my life harder...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games