Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm
Read their latest feature about 10 most overrated characters, it's pathetic.
First of all, get this, they have Chris Redfield on the list, and they're saying... Ready? They're basically saying, "This guy is too overrated. Not like Leon, Leon is awesome." Literally, that's the message they were trying to get across.

And neither Sephiroth nor Cloud are on the list. Seriously? How am I supposed to think that IGN ISN'T kissing Square Enix a**?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 am
What? lol Personally, I never like Chris. He never seems to be a tough guy to me like some people think is he. But the explanation is the horrible! And I'm never on IGN. I'm always on gametrailers.  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Read their latest feature about 10 most overrated characters, it's pathetic.
First of all, get this, they have Chris Redfield on the list, and they're saying... Ready? They're basically saying, "This guy is too overrated. Not like Leon, Leon is awesome." Literally, that's the message they were trying to get across.

Heh...heh heh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl

*falls out of chair*

IGN has way too much s**t going on their front page so it's confusing to browse, and they focus on other media besides games. That is why I stick to Gametrailers for reviews and 1up for news.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 am
******** IGN... seriously. I have no room in my life for a company that doesn't care about their readers. Too bad too, they used to be pretty cool  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:28 am
IGN? I stopped paying a attention to those losers long ago, like over 5 years ago. anyways I can't stop laughing that tohe forest thing on you tube, too funny. rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 pm
NotteRequiem
They do care about their readers. Too, bad most of their readers are douchebags, who probably agree with how cool Leon is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 pm
That Forest video was hilarious. xd "Chriiiis.... you are a douchebaaaaag...."

As for IGN... that name is taboo. We do not speak of it, for it is a terrible evil and an omen of death. As in, if someone mentions it, I'm gonna go and gun down everyone working on the site. Forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm
IGN! IGN IGN IGN IGN IGN!
There. Sorry, Annie, but you're gonna have to get your own gun.

As for that, thinking about your readers thing... In fact, maybe they give TOO much crap about their readers which really isn't good. It's like, RE5 was the most hyped up game of the year, so far. So what do they do? They say, "Okay, we'll do one feature on RE5 after another, after another." Not just news but s**t like, "Let's compare all the monsters, let's compare the game to Gears of War" etc. etc. And they always, always say what they know the majority of fans wants to hear, never giving a slight piece of criticism that could've come from their own editors. And IGN aside, this could apply to GameSpot, Gamepro, hell, even 1UP.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:09 pm
...IGN better start going to the bathroom now, 'cause if I get to them before they go, they'll s**t bricks when they see me. twisted

Anyone wanna come with? 3nodding

And I agree about that site, but I think at least 1UP is respectable enough not to do that in excess. I usually go to Gametrailers and 1UP, and neither has really disappointed me.

Unlike... >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:20 pm
Maybe not in excess, but it's still present. The worst thing is... I mean, look at IGN, and how it got started. Then it grew and grew and grew, and became what it is. Now, 1UP is where IGN used to be years ago. So then, if people are gonna realize how crappy IGN is, they'll visit 1UP more, and more, until 1UP becomes the next GameSpot. It's like... Moving onto a clean piece of land, polluting the s**t out of it, and then moving on. The only way to keep the balance is for sites like IGN and GameSpot to bite the bullet. So where's that bullet, Canas?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Hm? Bullet? What bullet?

*sets down a conspicuous box with a handle* biggrin Who said anything about a bullet? Maybe I exaggerated when I said "gun down". I meant "blow up". *shoves down handle* And my life feels so much more fulfilled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe not in excess, but it's still present. The worst thing is... I mean, look at IGN, and how it got started. Then it grew and grew and grew, and became what it is. Now, 1UP is where IGN used to be years ago. So then, if people are gonna realize how crappy IGN is, they'll visit 1UP more, and more, until 1UP becomes the next GameSpot. It's like... Moving onto a clean piece of land, polluting the s**t out of it, and then moving on. The only way to keep the balance is for sites like IGN and GameSpot to bite the bullet. So where's that bullet, Canas?

Reminds me of the SP episode Something Walmart This Way Comes

Hmm...After examining Canas' posts, I have a new theory on who shot Kennedy lol.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm
*sahkes his own head to the tune of a song.* I kissed a girl and I liked it....*also it's a Strawberry Panic amv.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Well, Master Chief definitely deserved to be on that list... but they didn't even really talk s**t about him. However, they skewered Chris. "You're no Leon S. Kennedy". No, he's not. And thank god for that! And how the ******** is Sephiroth and Cloud not on that list? I ******** hate Leon now. "Leon doesn't need a partner" *ahem*, Darkside Chronicles, anyone? And Spider, I noticed a lot of other people posting the same things you are, saying that Chris isn't as tough as Leon, is always getting his a** kicked, blah blah. Well, maybe Chris doesn't appear as tough because all you ever see him fighting against is super-powered Wesker. And I guarantee Wesker would ******** up Leon's world hard.

And lastly, that whole IGN analogy reminds me of MTV and MTV2. We had MTV, which was actually a music channel for a while. Then it got the Real World (thanks for reality TV, assholes stare ). Then it just became a mere shell of it's former self. Then they came out with MTV2, which was awesome. It was a music channel, and the music they played was very diverse (as opposed to mainstream crap rap all day, every day, which MTV became shorty before it stopped playing music altogether). And then they started putting shows on MTV2, and then it became pretty much the same damn thing as MTV... what we all went to MTV2 to get away from.  

Thee Stranger

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games