Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm

@digi: none but it is them who make the 1st move by going to other country with all there men and there allys always back them up to show faith in there choice instead of holding there own borders

and its because of tv host and what not that piss ppl of coz they are the Armenian image i dont hate em but most people wouldn't.

please dont start arguying i just say and ill be happy to talk so long as its talk
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Sindenky
Sky0814
Sindenky
Sky0814
gender isn't on the new profile format -______-

its not important Sky lol

not important! gender damn near makes u who u r

if its so important then why is it not on the new profile set up? hmm? tell me that one.
thye forgot ! -_____-

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Fall is Inevitable
George Dumbass Bush, the original, his father, instigated the war with Iraq over religious crap.
He started that. For suuuure.

France actually fought against the Iraqi people before we entered. Therefore, America was not the original instigator.

Sky0814
Sindenky
Sky0814

I take offense! Gender isn't what makes you who you are! I am man therefore I act generically like every man on the planet? No!

Official Genesis

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Sky0814
Sindenky
Sky0814
Sindenky
Sky0814

if its so important then why is it not on the new profile set up? hmm? tell me that one.
thye forgot ! -_____-

i highly dobut that.

Was that a joke, Digi? Do you really think your typing doesn't depend on your personality?

We are still we here.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

I'm sorry everyone. I was slightly ticked off and sort of let out what I thought. sweatdrop

I feel like a d**k...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
George Dumbass Bush, the original, his father, instigated the war with Iraq over religious crap.

probly but they claimed they went there to stop there between the two religious crap they just made it worse of it was there choice to go there that made other countrys follow

Xenfang

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
I'm sorry everyone. I was slightly ticked off and sort of let out what I thought. sweatdrop

I feel like a d**k...

its fine, just give me the hand of god and all will be forgiven.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Sindenky
XxBlack_FlashxX

I feel like a d**k...

O.o If you are talking about my custom weap... NO!... Why does everyone want it???

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:08 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Was that a joke, Digi? Do you really think your typing doesn't depend on your personality?

We are still we here.

Then why enter the conversations when your emotions are shrouding your judgement? What I'm trying to say, Shane, is that everyone has some place they can go, or something they can do that will put them at peace. Not everybody has found it, but it exists.

Another thing--emotions may interfere with your personality, but you can always refrain from typing until you've already cooled off. I can guarantee you that 80% of the arguments in this guild would cease if people stopped taking their bad days out on each other.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Digitality
The Fall is Inevitable

France actually fought against the Iraqi people before we entered. Therefore, America was not the original instigator.

maybe so but did the french roll there army into iraq land 1st

Xenfang

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX

I feel like a d**k...

Next time get your facts straight before you blame someone for something not their fault... What if there was some lazy mod on who decided to ban me over it without read the some 4354545 pages of this fight?

Xenfang
Digitality
The Fall is Inevitable

maybe so but did the french roll there army into iraq land 1st

With the exception of the vast inter-regional wars that area has had, yes. When threats of terrorism began to emerge from that area, the French were--if my history teacher actually deserves the credits--the first to occupy and fight the terrorist forces in Iraq.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Genesis

XxBlack_FlashxX
Sindenky
XxBlack_FlashxX

I feel like a d**k...

O.o If you are talking about my custom weap... NO!... Why does everyone want it???

Because it's OP... Sin if you took it I'd just kill you...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games