Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:59 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Hmm...After examining Canas' posts, I have a new theory on who shot Kennedy lol.
Well, seeing as how Leon is still alive, he shot the wrong damn Kennedy!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The Not So Evil Deadite
Hmm...After examining Canas' posts, I have a new theory on who shot Kennedy lol.
Well, seeing as how Leon is still alive, he shot the wrong damn Kennedy!

Psh, I bet you we all had our "lets blow Leon to smithereens by shooting the infinite rocket launcher into the ground moments!" Though I'd imagine more people had that moment then some others ha ha.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm
No, I was more of the, "Let's allow the insects to spit on Leon so that he dies in such a way that I can actually see his skull, after his skin melts off," kind of person. Yes, I'm a sadist.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:00 pm
I freakin' loved that death.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:43 pm
*moves away from Bio.* Ok.....anyways I want new food or drink ideas for the grill menu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Well, I can't edit the first post anymore, so can't add anything else to that. And seeing as how I lost my passion for the franchise, I haven't been inspired to make up any new items lately. Hmm... Bandersnatch Arm Jerky?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am
I watched a speedrun of the original resident evil last night...God that game has the worst voice acting ever. Or maybe the lines were just awkwardly placed. Adds to lulz aspect though.

Wesker's VA was good though. It was more fitting of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 am
Well, it beats the hell out of RE4. And hey, that's what you get from non-union voice actors, not unlike... Oh gee, I don't know... UC Wesker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 pm
Sorry for the double-post, dudes. I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet connection lately. And the voice acting in the original game is great. xd Actually, one of the things Wesker says to Jill actually kind of ties into his character in RE5... "Don't worry. All weak people exist to be eaten". Something like that. Now before anyone jumps down my throat (I'm lookin' at you, Bio), I just want to say that I thought Wesker's ultimate intentions in RE5 were way too cliche. But just sayin'. It fits.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 am
Yeah, well, I'm fairly certain that making RE5, Capcom had no memory of that phrase.
On another note, I once ripped all of Wesker's voice overs from RE1 and chopped them up into a speech bank for Worms Armageddon. It worked really well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm
You should somehow show us, Bio. I want to hear Wesker scream "Now you're wrong!!" at someone. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:49 pm
Thee Stranger
Sorry for the double-post, dudes. I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet connection lately. And the voice acting in the original game is great. xd Actually, one of the things Wesker says to Jill actually kind of ties into his character in RE5... "Don't worry. All weak people exist to be eaten". Something like that. Now before anyone jumps down my throat (I'm lookin' at you, Bio), I just want to say that I thought Wesker's ultimate intentions in RE5 were way too cliche. But just sayin'. It fits.

Judging from the s**t he was yelling during the final battle, why the ******** was Wesker suddenly angry at the world in 5?  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm
I didn't get the impression that he was mad at the world, just Chris. That said, I really didn't dig angry Wesker. Wesker's supposed to be more of a calm, collected villain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:16 pm
Canas Renvall
You should somehow show us, Bio. I want to hear Wesker scream "Now you're wrong!!" at someone. xd
Too bad I don't have it anymore. Otherwise, I would just zip it and send it to you, then you could import it into your own Worms game and have Wesker speech bank. If you play Worms, that is.
I also ripped Bruce Willis' voice from a video game called Apocalypse for PS1, and made a speech bank out of that. It's so funny hearing little worms say, "Are you gonna hit something or not!?" or "Kill em all, let God sort em out!" or "Into the soup!" in a Bruce Willis voice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:24 pm
Woot! Just got back from seeing Wolverine. It was awesome. Not as awesome as it could've been. I went to see it at a crappy theatre, so it wasn't digital, and the picture was standard NTSC, and not in HD.
But I might even go see it again tomorrow at an AMC theatre and really experience it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games