Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Aww come on, aren't I welcome any more? gonk

I mean, sure, I've been away for god knows how long, but I'm back now. Isn't that all that matters? n.n *hugs t0sh*

Haha, I kinda feel like a drunken uncle whose returned home cos he ran outta booze monies.

"C'mere, l'il t0sh. Come to uncle. I's family." cool

*pokes chibito* ninja

By your name I can tell you're a mod... are you that other BBC girl?

And when the hell did mini become mod!? scream

EDIT: Oh wait, you guys have blue names cos you're on my friendslist or something lol. Oh man, I'm such a n00b. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:44 pm
User Image

....TOKI, CHIBITO IS B&B, YOU IDIOT.

-hugs-

I missed you. (:

Niphz
Crew

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:51 pm
lool, whoops. I was thinking of tapioca pudding. >.>

Well if that really were B&B then where was the hello followed by polite smalltalk? Didn't I teach her any manners? Tsk. rolleyes

I mean the name sounded familiar, but cut me some slack. It's been a freakin year!

Ahem. *hugs back* [:

How've you been? And what's happened in the guild? Anything "big"?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm
User Image

Not really D; how come you're never on MSN? neutral  

Niphz
Crew

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Ohhh, is it that whole guild depression thingy like last year? lol

Ummm, well when I gave up gaia I think I gave up msn too. The whole 'no internet at uni' also lessened my online activity.

-I swear I told you all this before on msn using the library computers-

So yeh, basically never use it. I might start msning again once I move into my new house.
But why do you ask? Wanna chat about something? In private? 8]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 pm
User Image

You did tell me, but I kind of assumed that since you were Gaiaing once more you'd be on MSN too.. ;P

..it's just nice to talk to you sometimes xD

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Tokioka
ninja

Heeeeeeee mrgreen

Soz I didn't reply to everyone's "oohs" and "ahhs" when I ninja'd in the thread 2 weeks ago - I was in europe (Holland and Italy to be precise).
Anyhoo, you guys might see more of me now cos I'll be doing some boring work experience at uni. There's also no tv at uni, which is probably the main reason. razz

So entertain meh, bitches. >D *spanks niph n t0sh*

@cbc: Hullo. I kinda remember you. Do you remember me? cool

@mini: ur still wearing the same clothes from 2 years ago. x)
But sick gauntlet, dude! eek I gotta get me some o dat shiz.

And everyone iono: nicetomeetcha! ^^

Ah yes, I'm really lazy, so I don't like changing clothes. For a few months I had this garish red wig on which made me look like a girl. You were missing then so you missed it. xd Anyway, I hope you're back for good this time. It's been kind of frightening to be a man surrounded by all of these strong independent women. ninja

@Niph: Hey, it was CBC who made the offensive comment about Nadal! surprised The mention about Losy Odyssey was a compiment. Honest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 pm
User Image

Yus but I can't be mean to CBC.. she's too scary gonk  

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh noes.
O: !
It's the drunken uncle who molests all the children.

Tapioca pudding??
xD
Sapphire?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 pm
@niph: You're right. It would be nice to chat with you again. Hmm, maybe next week after 5pm sometime. Depends how knackered I am after working, but I'll try and make some us time. wink

@mini: Man. Mini in drag. Kinda like a solar eclipse, but rarer. Who persuaded you to wear it? I thought you were all anti-gay and macho cos of your aussie guild?

lol, I can imagine the situation you were in mini. I mean tamcharles, kitty and the other guys don't post too often, leaving you as the "alpha" male as it were. And where's babi? Is there a new, replacement babi?

@t0sh: I don't molest all the children. Only you. cool *pinches cheek*

And yesh, the purple one. xD  

Tokioka

berryscary1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 am
All hail to the entertaining ICU. Really, I just have to look through one of the pages and I start laughing. Anyways, Niph is just looking stranger with each passing minute.

@Tokioka
don't believe I've talked to you yet, my apologies. I am Berry, and I merely drift among the forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:03 am
For a moment there, I had the impression that Elf used to wear a suit with cat ears...but no, that's kitty...  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:49 am
User Image

@berry - No need to be so formal calling him Tokioka. No one else does. And.. yeah, this one is a bit special 'cause it's an impersonation of (in my opinion) one of the best ATers there is.. xD

@CBC - xDD

@Tokes - Yerr. D<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:54 am
@berry: What a polite young man. Are you british, by any chance? smile *sips earl grey, pinky up of course*  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 am
*muses*

So it's Toki, eh?

stare

The b*****d that left us again for a year and didn't say a word about it?

Me? Holding a grudge?

Never.

xd

*glomps Toki* Bah. You know I missed you. I wish I could say I was giving you the cold shoulder in my previous empty post, but I genuinely didn't notice you. *dramatic sign* Must be how insignificant you are to me now. Joke. wink

I have missed you, I've just learnt to cope without you. blaugh Niph is my Gaian rock. Niph stays put, whereas you fly around and I can never trace you. I could text you, but I'm sure you're busy. How are you? I wouldn't have stayed on Gaia if it weren't for Niph really, so you're lucky I'm still here! *grabs your ear and jerks it* I hope you haven't been abusing yourself too much, my dear friend. I want to see you in tip top condition every time you make another random appearance. rolleyes

Now. Tell me everything. mrgreen From the highs to the lows to the greats and the shits. 3nodding Viv-hime wishes to hear all.

Oh, actually, I was never Viv-hime to you. *is confused* I used to go by that nickname on ff.net. Viv... -sama? Oo, that has a nice ring to it. mrgreen

ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games