Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:26 am

Not on your life. I hate MapleStory. Takes too long to level up, I don't like the graphics, and the user base greatly resembles RuneScape.

I'll probably just try and get Tiago into it.. >_>
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Not on your life. I hate MapleStory. Takes too long to level up, I don't like the graphics, and the user base greatly resembles RuneScape.

I'll probably just try and get Tiago into it.. >_>

xd
Maple isn't RuinScap
It's like Anime Weapon SideScroller adventure s**t. :D

The WTF Ninja

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 am

The users are like RuneScape. I can't stand people announcing over fullshout that they're looking for a 'ms gf' and specifying level requirements and how much money you should have, instead of, you know, what you look like or how you behave.

There's a church for little weddings built into the game! gonk It's tasteless for prepubescent kids to hook up on the Internet. I don't even like sharing a server with silly people like those.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:49 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
The users are like RuneScape. I can't stand people announcing over fullshout that they're looking for a 'ms gf' and specifying level requirements and how much money you should have, instead of, you know, what you look like or how you behave.

There's a church for little weddings built into the game! gonk It's tasteless for prepubescent kids to hook up on the Internet. I don't even like sharing a server with silly people like those.
THANK YOU!!!!!

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:52 am

besides.

ragnarok was better IMO.

maplestory was like... a stoner world... mushrooms attacking you, among other stupid looking creatures... and the system was annoying, especially for geting around the map.

but i'm a 3D mmo player, WoW, Fury, occasionally guild wars, and i beat all the free stuff for rune scape.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:13 am

Lady Psycho Sexy

Best half-rant ever. Also the most correct.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:03 pm

I still like Flyff the best.

There aren't a lot of games my computer can actually run, so I'm thankful that they put out a decent game with low system requirements so that even people like me, on beat up old pentium 3's with high-speed "light" can play.

...Plus, the costumes are adorable. I'm gonna be a healer in a sexy little nurse outfit. cool
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:08 pm

LPS you play Flyff? What server?

Yin Yun Yang

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:11 pm

WoW is awesome. >_>
But it takes 18438569525 hours to level up. That's why i can't stand playing for a long while. Guild Wars it...well I haven't tried it. Never heard of Flyff, link? >w>
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:14 pm

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

Here is a link, I think. I am on server 6, usually channel 2.

Yin Yun Yang

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
I still like Flyff the best.

There aren't a lot of games my computer can actually run, so I'm thankful that they put out a decent game with low system requirements so that even people like me, on beat up old pentium 3's with high-speed "light" can play.

...Plus, the costumes are adorable. I'm gonna be a healer in a sexy little nurse outfit. cool
Flyff is the best! Best MMORPG I played right next to World of Warcraft and Maplestory.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 pm

I liek them Gunz and Gunbound.

What the Pho

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 pm

What the Pho

Neither of them are MMORPGs.

@Jackson: Leveling up on WoW is easyyy.
takes like
an hour.
When you get into the 40's, it takes awhile

And I agree with LPS for the Maplestory thing.

That and the game just sucks. Period.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Lifeless-Fox
What the Pho

Neither of them are MMORPGs.

@Jackson: Leveling up on WoW is easyyy.
takes like
an hour.
When you get into the 40's, it takes awhile

And I agree with LPS for the Maplestory thing.

That and the game just sucks. Period.

Online though :[

What the Pho

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Gimme Guild Wars for life. The servers are created specifically for your party when you leave towns, and the game randomly assigns drop to a party member, so there's rarely hour long bitchfests about loot. And if you want to solo, the game gives you NPCs to fill out the other 7 slots in your party. In Nightfall and Eye of The North, they're fully customizable too. So you can avoid stupid users and build your party members slowly to form a core group that lasts years (I still talk to mine, even though it's been like a year since I've played due to computer lackage.)
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games