Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Not much o: watching Higurashi again
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Akira is a ******** gross ******** else see the complaint OSU posted with a screenshot of Akira posting a link to Lemon party?

Irish-Sama

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 pm

@inutori: I am well, i am at a friends house right now. Its really awsome.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

XSK Muse
@inutori: I am well, i am at a friends house right now. Its really awsome.

Sup Muse

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Irish-Sama
Akira is a ******** gross ******** else see the complaint OSU posted with a screenshot of Akira posting a link to Lemon party?
Lol, lemon party is disgusting. I actually googled it a minute ago because I totally forgot what it was, I last saw it in like 6th grade when people joked around about it at school.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm

I hate strep throat i hate strep throat i hate strep throat. the steroids they gave me to relieve the swelling is going away. sad

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm

D8 I'm so sorry to hear that Claru.

Okay honestly, I think it's not possible for Byakugan users to still see 360 after they lose an eye.. I mean logically.
x_X
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Technically, only 270 degrees would be entirely possible, as there are blind spots that the Byakugan normally has, as well as that rather large blind spot you get when you close of your eyes. Losing one Byakugan would have the same effect.

So...opinions. If I had an Origami no Dara character with the Kamisama clan, what class should I have?

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Nirvana
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
D8 I'm so sorry to hear that Claru.

Okay honestly, I think it's not possible for Byakugan users to still see 360 after they lose an eye.. I mean logically.
x_X
actually the man with the byakugan transplant in the manga shows no sign of lost vision, he sees the same as any of the normal hyuga.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Digitality
Technically, only 270 degrees would be entirely possible, as there are blind spots that the Byakugan normally has, as well as that rather large blind spot you get when you close of your eyes. Losing one Byakugan would have the same effect.

So...opinions. If I had an Origami no Dara character with the Kamisama clan, what class should I have?

D8 I don't know... cause if you close your eyes, you (not a Byakugan user) can only see 90 degrees (lets add some degrees since you can see over the bridge of your nose (but the not the bottom)) If we apply to a Byakugan user, they'd only be able see 180..? x_X Idk

Anyways... moving on. 8]
D8 How about you use a class that you're not familiar with.. as much?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Irish-Sama
Hi Nirvana

Hi Irish! 8] How are you?

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Digitality

D8 I don't know... cause if you close your eyes, you (not a Byakugan user) can only see 90 degrees (lets add some degrees since you can see over the bridge of your nose (but the not the bottom)) If we apply to a Byakugan user, they'd only be able see 180..? x_X Idk

Anyways... moving on. 8]

I've been:

~Ninjutsu
~Taijutsu
~Weapon

I don't think the other ones would do so well with this bloodline/clan combo besides Genjutsu...and I've always been iffy with Genjutsu...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Digitality
The Lady of Nirvana
Digitality

Anyways... moving on. 8]

I've been:

~Ninjutsu
~Taijutsu
~Weapon

I don't think the other ones would do so well with this bloodline/clan combo besides Genjutsu...and I've always been iffy with Genjutsu...

8] Then try Genjutsu. Then you can be really good at all 4.

On the side note, I LOVE "Good Life" by OneRepublic.

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Irish-Sama
Hi Nirvana

Hi Irish! 8] How are you?

Tiredish.
I have been sick all week.
But I had midterms so I had to go to school.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games