Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 am

LOL.
Sorry.
But CBC's cat ears thing gave me the creepiest image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:37 am
User Image

@t0shi - LOLWUT

@B&B - ..I'm touched, darling <3

@Toki - I don't think he is British.. sorry.. you'll have to find a different object of gay obsession rofl

Niphz
Crew

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Tosh's drawing is the b*****d of kitty and elf, called SUPERPERV!!!!!

He's into yuri AS WELL AS furry. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Niphz
User Image

Not really D; how come you're never on MSN? neutral

Hang on, why am I scary?!  

cold_blooded_chick

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 pm
Tokioka
@niph: You're right. It would be nice to chat with you again. Hmm, maybe next week after 5pm sometime. Depends how knackered I am after working, but I'll try and make some us time. wink

@mini: Man. Mini in drag. Kinda like a solar eclipse, but rarer. Who persuaded you to wear it? I thought you were all anti-gay and macho cos of your aussie guild?

lol, I can imagine the situation you were in mini. I mean tamcharles, kitty and the other guys don't post too often, leaving you as the "alpha" male as it were. And where's babi? Is there a new, replacement babi?

@t0sh: I don't molest all the children. Only you. cool *pinches cheek*

And yesh, the purple one. xD

Actually, I was sort of motivated by a MC-the Yokai's treasure. It had a hairstyle that resembled Kurama's from YYH, which I took a liking to. Unfortunately when I put it on it gave me really long and garish looking red hair. So I decided to put on grunge pants and matching coat to complete the look. xd

And yeah being the most prolific male poster in this guild for months on end was frightening at times, especially when the girls all ganged on me. ninja As for Babi...well who knows where that gay pig has gone to? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:25 am
User Image

@CBC - Ahhh... I see it nao... rofl also.. I just said that to put Toki off.. XD

@'elfy's comment on piggy - POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK, METHINKS D<

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:05 am
rofl @ Tosh's drawing.

Meh, Toki can always go back to bedding Mini and Babi... Just add berry into the fray too. Hot yaoi sex. *sigh* Heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 am
@B&B: Gomenasaiiii~! Viv-samaaa~!! whee *apology glomp*
There. Happy? ; 3;

Moi? Insignificant? You've cut me... cut me deep.. crying *snif*
In my defence, I did say you could call me whenever you wanted, just to talk. I mean you did speak to me once, was my voice really that off-putting? ( -_-)''
And I suppose niph did a good thing, for once. rolleyes *gives biskit*
I'll tell you about my adventures later, cba lol.

Reply to the rest o' youse laters - gotta catch the bus!  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 am
@.@ toki is back?!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 pm
soumakisa
@.@ toki is back?!
User Image

YOU'RE back? xD <33

Niphz
Crew

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:32 pm
It's like the Toki & kisa comeback special! blaugh *glomps all round*

@mini: Ok, I didn't get anything you just said. confused
I may have been an otaku guy back in the day, but sadly my knowledge of manga has remained as it was when I left. Except for the series Berserk, which is the only one I stay up to date with.
Why the harsh words towards brother pig, yo? Whatever happened to bros before hoes? o:

@B&B: The yaoi thing still ain't gonna happen, no matter how much you want it to. =p  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:08 pm
Tokioka
@berry: What a polite young man. Are you british, by any chance? smile *sips earl grey, pinky up of course*

Quite off chap. I was taking a stroll looking at all of the colours of fall among me in Oregon just a few months ago.
Just joking, I'm just an American. confused As for earl grey, I don't know what it is. assuming tea.

eek Wait a second... are you a guy or girl? I'm slightly confused.  

berryscary1

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toki is my lesbian life partner.

O:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm
Tokioka
It's like the Toki & kisa comeback special! blaugh *glomps all round*

@mini: Ok, I didn't get anything you just said. confused
I may have been an otaku guy back in the day, but sadly my knowledge of manga has remained as it was when I left. Except for the series Berserk, which is the only one I stay up to date with.
Why the harsh words towards brother pig, yo? Whatever happened to bros before hoes? o:

@B&B: The yaoi thing still ain't gonna happen, no matter how much you want it to. =p

Um, actually I have no idea what's happened to the pig. He hasn't shown up here for months, and the times when he did rear his head, he was gone within days, probably because he was frightened at what he saw. lol

@Berry: Lol, there was a running joke of Toki being a crossdresser or actually turning into a girl. He's actually a guy...although he's a very wierd guy. ninja  

Minielf

soumakisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 pm
yes im back!!! *glomps everyone* haha...

reading the convos now.. lol.. XD
glad to see everyone is genki.. lol  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games