Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why couldn't we just play along.
And pretend Toki was female?
; 3;

Although, then we couldn't push the ElfyToki pairing onto Berry.
xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:20 pm
Sorry, I was confused and didn't want to read through a bunch of pages.
xd And please don't pair berry where he doesn't belong  

berryscary1

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm
Well, aren't we the Rocky Horror picturesque dysfunctional family of the cyberspace. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 am
@kisa: Welcome back! *glomp*

@Toki: 3nodding Viv-sama sounds wonderful. xd heart

Yeah. I dunno, it's a bit odd, randomly calling you, you know? I don't call Niph either, but I always could. I dunno. It's not that I don't appreciate ya both. I suppose it helps nothing genuinely depressing has happened to me. Nothing that makes me want to shoot myself, lol. Life is generally OK, with exception that my AS results are coming out on the 14th August, and depending on how I do, I may change from doing Eng lit to history. neutral I hope Niph is reading this... lol.

And no, m'dear, your voice wasn't off-putting at all. You and Niph have voices higher than I had imagined, you know. xd

And ja. Tell all. Soon. =P It's good to have ya back.

That said, why the heck is Toki still a mod? When the heck was he ever made one?! eek (He has no sense of responsibility!)  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 am
User Image

Toki is NOT a mod. God forbid. XD

@B&B - yes, yes I am reading. ;P Only thing I can say is.. don't drop English, even if you do badly. I was facing that decision last year and I'm so, so glad that I didn't drop it. The A2 course is far superior to the AS. xD

&& my voice isn't high irl.. just over the phone.

@CBC - Uh huh. You can be the.. great aunt with the weird-looking pets and the unfortunate hair. 4laugh

@souma - So glad you're back <33 -glompback-

@t0shi - ..a one-night stand in a closet and now s/he's your life partner? User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 am
@Berry: I'm a girl, like t0sh said. Ignore the elf. ninja

*sniffs* American, eh? ¬_¬
Well, at least you're not from Canadia. razz -shh t0sh, shhh. let daddy have his fun-

@elf: Since when have I been weird? A little eccentric, maybe. Weird, no. Now Michael Jackson's weird.

And don't say I'm like Michael Jackson. stressed

@t0sh: cool *strokes t0sh's hair*

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word. daddy's gonna -censored- ..."

@CBC: What's wrong with the rocky horror picture show? A classic theatrical piece fit for all the family. ;3

@B&B: That 'Viv-sama' was a one off. Don't get used to it. smile
Ahh the old exam results stress-age. I was actually pretty stressed when my uni results came out in early July. When they arrived in the post I didn't want to open them, cos I was certain I'd failed one, if not two exams. I was hoping to delay the opening til both my parents had gone to work. Unfortunately my mum wouldn't leave without knowing and opened it herself. >.<
Passed everything, even the one which I was certain was a fail (40% woo hoo!). Meaning I was able to go on holiday to europe worry-free and return with no retakes to study for. Now that's closure. mrgreen

@Niph: Come on, man. Even B&B rallies behind me in support! Toki 4 Mod 2008! I'll make all your dreams come true! 4laugh *blows kisses*  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:47 pm
Eh...no. I couldn't imagine you being a guild mod-or god forbid, an omni mod. sweatdrop It's bad enough having the SIPSH trio reign supreme over this guild, without having them fight with you for control. If DASG makes you a mod, then by all means she could make me one as well.

And vehemently pretending that you're a girl and dressing up all girly looking is pretty wierd to me. Plus, you've just given Tosh fodder for another yaoi pairing. Great job of sending the right messages to the younger boys like Berry. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:38 am
Hmmm...I'm suffering from exam stress-age as well as waiting-for-results stress-age... Maths is a b***h, especially after my mum's been dishing out $70 every week for tutoring for the past year. stare  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:05 am
Quote:
Come on, man. Even B&B rallies behind me in support! Toki 4 Mod 2008! I'll make all your dreams come true!

Phffff. Don't make me laugh. talk2hand

Mini - I think Michael Jackson perfect for describing Toki! Well done, dude! 3nodding

Glad to hear your results were good though. *pats you on the back* Well done. I'm thrilled to hear it. I was so worried we'd never see you again after a hopeless trial of drugs and rock and roll. xd I kid, I kid.

@Niphy: I dropped Eng lang, dear, don't you remember? I would never drop lit! *shock horror* I'm just saying I might do history at uni instead of lit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 am
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 am
@Mini: But don't you get it? If I'm given mod status then it'd even out the power between the sexes in the guild. I'm just thinking about the greater good of the guild, man.

How was I to know he was a younger boy? And what exactly is the right message? In this day and age, pretty much everything seems to be acceptable. So maybe you're the one sending out the wrong message. rolleyes

@CBC: $70? That sounds pretty steep.
Well at least with that kinda quality tutelage backing you, the maths exam should be a breeze. 3nodding

@B&B: Hmm I figured someone would use the MJ likeness against me. I'm not that crazy. Like, I don't see a sign saying 'Toki-land, please deposit children here for molestation'. stare I'm more classy than that.

The drugs and rock and roll are behind me my dear. Except for a brief stint in Holland, but who wouldn't? It's like the reason to visit amsterdam. Except for the prozzies. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wooah.
The MJ Toki comparison is pretty dead on.
xD
Not that crazy yet, give it a few years.
P:

Elfy would make a terrible mod.
He takes every thing too seriously.
rolleyes

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am
User Image

T0SHI <==> JOKER OMGOMGOMG <33  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:23 am

Ohoho.

-recites a quote from the movie which I wouldn't know since I still didn't see it-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:27 pm
Hmm... I didn't know you were suppose to run for mod position... perhaps I should ask to join the SIPSH, might be fun twisted  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games