Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Can a mod delete this thread or something. (Locked) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 764 765 766 767 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:11 pm
I got myself a comet. A little fishy and I love it!

MUCH LOVE!!
IT'S A CARNY FISH!! Meaning it came from the carnival! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:12 pm

I love it and adore it!
I'm such a lame idiot for being so caring for a fish!  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:12 pm

But you know what!

I can't help it! It is my first pet in god knows how long, and it's been swimming merrily in the tank for about a month now! I love it! And adore it!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Comet even responds to the orange cap with food now when I hold it up.

Soon!! It will respond to my hand! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:15 pm

I LOVE MY LITTLE FISHIE!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:16 pm

AHHHH! MYTHBUSTERS ARE ON!!! I LOVE THEM TOO!! ADAM AND JAMIE!!! KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! They are amazing!  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:17 pm

ok ok ok ok I need to buy some more numbers for the lotto!! I have to!!
You know that is the first lotto I've actually entered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:18 pm

one hundred and ninety.

where is my tutor?!!?!?!?!?!?!

COMET!!!! MY LITTLE FISHY!!! heart heart heart heart  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Winteriny

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:35 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm
Ta Lu

Wolf does. But he will give out gold once you hit 1000

I see... I wish I would've known that sooner.... I pm'd Black.Zucchini thinking that she was the one that did it because of the 4th or 5th post on the first page. Her avi is next to it and it explained the details of the bumping contest, and then it said pm me with your numbers.... But I made mistake. Lol. She hated that I pm'd her, so I beg everyone else not to do it....

...and then I was accused of only being in the guild for items, but I post art and talk to people in here. Sometimes I'm the only one in the thread at the time and I can't just talk to myself, so I just bump... Am I wrong? crying crying  

WhitneyK

WhitneyK

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:02 am
I see they've updated the first page's posts , so that's good. lol 53.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Winteriny
xp
eek  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:33 pm
WhitneyK
Ta Lu

Wolf does. But he will give out gold once you hit 1000

I see... I wish I would've known that sooner.... I pm'd Black.Zucchini thinking that she was the one that did it because of the 4th or 5th post on the first page. Her avi is next to it and it explained the details of the bumping contest, and then it said pm me with your numbers.... But I made mistake. Lol. She hated that I pm'd her, so I beg everyone else not to do it....

...and then I was accused of only being in the guild for items, but I post art and talk to people in here. Sometimes I'm the only one in the thread at the time and I can't just talk to myself, so I just bump... Am I wrong? crying crying

Oh no!! Did Zuccini really get cross with you? crying I'm sorry!!! *flails* The guild is based on the fact that people have chances of getting items and gold, but it is also based on chat and friendship building. The guild has gone a little quiet over the course of the year.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:34 pm
But it really isn't all that bad. I wish I had the power to delete threads, since I don't want the threads that I made a while back. And as for the current chat, I don't follow the news so I don't have any opinion on it.
0-0 the news is filled with controlled and filtered facts that I've abandoned it. But still I feel a little guilty now.... emo  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 pm
I joined the guild, after I was in the orginal EVERGLEAM giveaway bar thread, that was about a year ago? My gaian friend told me about it and I was semi active there, I don't have to time to sit at the computer and bump all day so I was never the highest bumper or a page winner, but I got some nice gold bits here and there, and the best part was that I met alot of nice people in the thread. I mainly went to the thread to chat.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 764 765 766 767 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games